[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im kind of behind on this. so was it Robert downy jr all along
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
im kind of behind on this. so was it Robert downy jr all along or was it elijah wood? someone fill me in
>>
Are you fantasy-casting a reboot?
>>
RDJ is more likely
>>
>>69926669
Iron Man? Tom Cruise pham
>>
>>69926700
>>69926764
clearly he is speaking about the pedos and the famos whistleblower
>>
>>69926823
Then why did he mention RDJ?
>>
>>69926669
RDJ is jewish, he won't rat on his kind.
>>
It was both of them. Elijah was foombled as a kid in Hollywood himself so he's not letting it happen, and RDJ was raped in prison.
>>
>>69926855
because a few years back someone (most likely RDJ) posted hints about pedowood on the internet
>>
>>69926855
hey new friend. how re you liking the tv board on reddit... i mean /tv/. anyway enjoy reading about game of thrones.

>>69926923
bingo
>>
RDJ started streaming himself during the press tour for Cap 3, prob because his wife or publicist told him to, and he was awkward as fuck, he flitted between autism personified and literally Tony Stark and back again constantly. You can see what all the coke did to him, or maybe why he needed so much of it.

If he makes it to retirement age or finally loses his shit, there's a high chance he'll bring down careers when he'd done playing the game. All that money, that combination of manic insecurity and charismatic confidence, if his wife divorces him you fucking know he'll burn shit down around him
>>
>>69927707
he's just eccentric
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.