[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up? >Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bravo.jpg (186 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
bravo.jpg
186 KB, 960x1440
What are some epic lies kids shows told you growing up?

>Women don't like handsome, macho, jerks
>>
>>69926626
If you have friends, life matters
If you do good,others will do good
If you are honest, you will win
>>
>>69926918
also follow the others and you'll be free
>>
JUST
>>
Bullies are just misunderstood and will be your friend if you're nice to them.
>>
>>69927248
Bullies will turn to good and stop being bullies, if you are good to them
Bad bullies will turn to good bullies and bully the bad guys for your team,if you are good to them
>>
>>69927248
>>69927391
>Beating up your bullies will make you just as bad as they are

This probably messed up a lot of kids
>>
>>69926626
I've followed the teachings in morals and good that Optimus Prime brought to me as a kid.

I'm now a 26 year old kissless virgin.
>>
>>69927428
>solve your problems, but don't use violence
That's the key bullshit
>>
jesus died for your sins
>>
File: 11111.png (196 KB, 396x222) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
196 KB, 396x222
>>69926626
>seth was carl tier in the 90s
>now is johnny bravo mode
>>
>>69926626
>knowing is half the battle
>and the other half?
>fate

dammit sean bean!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.