[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know he's part of the army of the undead now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: downloadfile-1.png (621 KB, 970x546) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.png
621 KB, 970x546
How does it feel to know he's part of the army of the undead now?
>>
same with that wolf too right?
>>
I'm crying.
>>
>>69919585
why the fuck do they have to keep killing the direwolves? Whose left Ghost and Nymeria? Nymeria might as well be dead as far as the show goes unless her pack for some reason really impacts the plot or they decide to make Arya a warg which I doubt they will.
>>
>Captain Bran: The Winter Hodor
>>
>>69919722
they live in a dangerous world
>>
>>69919567
why didnt you ask this one simple question in one of the other threads? for example the general.

shit like this should be banable
>>
>>69919722
seems like they exist just to have a tiny bit of action then die gruesomely and/or offscreen
>>
>>69919567
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*

You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation. Let's go back and take a look, shall we?
>>
File: Dino.jpg (95 KB, 501x423) Image search: [Google]
Dino.jpg
95 KB, 501x423
>>69919722
The direwolves are used to punctuate turning points for the characters
>>
File: 1464011286628.jpg (94 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1464011286628.jpg
94 KB, 601x508
Hehe, you faggots are the fucking worst. I actually laughed at that scene. Hodor is fucking pathetic and cringe worthy as hell, glad he's dead.
>>
>>69919722
Ghost will get fucked in the Battle of winterfell I guess
>>
>>69919722
Summer got killed. Winter is coming

BRAVO DD
>>
>>69919567
Maybe zombie Hodor will Fight that wun wun Gaint
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (49 KB, 470x706) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
49 KB, 470x706
>>69920254

>shit like this should be banable

Do you feel in charge?
>>
>>69919722
Early seasons had no money to spare for making them important, and by the late seasons they were just kind of eh with the lack of proper scenes to make them important.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.