[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dolph what are you doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: KC2feature.jpg (2 MB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
KC2feature.jpg
2 MB, 675x450
Dolph what are you doing
>>
>>69919458

What if it's good?
>>
They should have just called it Kindergarten Cop. Making it part 2 immediately makes it sound like a direct to video release.
>>
Reminder that Dolph is a genius who was offered a Fulbright Scholarship to MIT
>>
It's not like the first movie was a comedy for children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJ_OzvtNZf8&t=1m39s
>>
>>69919810
>It's not like the first movie was a comedy for children.

Okay? But the trailer for this looks like trash, I mean Bill Bellamy? "FACE!" gags?
>>
HOLY SHIT, THIS IS REAL
>>
>>69919458
WHAT ARE YOU DOING FAGGOT? I'D LIKE TO FUCKIN SEE YOU DO ANYTHING BETTER YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69919665
>Dolph is a genius who was offered a Fulbright Scholarship
You don't need to be a genius for that
>to MIT
Eh
>>
>>69920164
>MIT
>Eh

I'm sure your community college is better, faggot
>>
>>69920210
Better than kindergarten cop 2.
>>
>>69919458
Plot twist: the film is actually Silent Hill
>>
>>69920487
Why Silent Hill of all things?
>>
>>69919458
>Not even arnold
>>
>>69919458
bwhaha it looks like it may be a real enjoyable funny flick.

how come i never heard of it?
>>
>>69920553

>tfw they write him in as a janitor or some shit with a cameo at the end
>>
If you think it's easy, why don't you make a video of you acting like you're struggling to be a kindergarten cop and post it on Youtube, then send us all a link so we can get a peak at your acting chops? Show us your Oscar performance and prove us all wrong.
>>
>>69919665
If he was really a genius he wouldn't have chosen to be an actor because he is complete shit at it.
>>
>some little kid walks up
>you're a son of a bitch, but you've got the biggest dick i've ever seen!
>>
File: 1431475458483.gif (156 KB, 120x140) Image search: [Google]
1431475458483.gif
156 KB, 120x140
>>69920457
>>
>>69919458
Watched it on Netflix, yesterday. The whole tone of the movie is off, compared to the first. Like it doesn't know what it wants to be. The story is rushed with no time for anything to develop. Some decent gags in it, but it was meh. 3/10
>>
>>69921359

I don't think OP was saying the acting is bad (Although it probably is). It's the fact he chose to be in this horrifc bargain bin movie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.