[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deadpool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Deadpool_poster[1].jpg (19 KB, 261x381) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool_poster[1].jpg
19 KB, 261x381
This movie did nothing original that we haven't already seen before in films.
>>
That could be any film of the last decade
>>
Neither did any of the other superhero movies.
>>
But it's so funny and he break the fourth wall.
>>
>>69918499
Twas good fun though right.
>>
>>69918499
Please, Hollywood hasn't had an original idea in 15 years.

Don't brand Deadpool with that sin without first taking stock of the industry that spawned it.
>>
File: fucking losers.jpg (14 KB, 424x416) Image search: [Google]
fucking losers.jpg
14 KB, 424x416
>>69918499
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing a great movie made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Deadpool with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
dude, pop culture and fart jokes though lol
>>
So?

original=/=good
unoriginal=/=bad
>>
Deadpool was just a fun stupid movie to see with your girlfriend on Valentine's Day weekend. It was more entertaining than most of the rest of capeshit. There are these chin scratching dweebs who are quick to point out that the film wasn't groundbreaking or pushing the medium of cinema forward... No shit? This ain't fucking Goodbye to Language. These are the same dweebs who give Watchmen credit for taking risks and for being something more than just a superhero movie. Somebody castrate these idiots and then suck me off because fuck you, I'm so edgy and pop culture references haha FUCK YOU.
>>
>he gets the girl at the end
>>
File: 1460325349433.jpg (95 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
1460325349433.jpg
95 KB, 447x444
>>69918588
You're extremely insecure. You're the kind of guy who would blatantly hate Marilyn Manson because he wears makeup, and just choose to ignore the fact that he's insanely reflected and intelligent, because you know he has figured out certain elements of life and society that you could never see for yourself.

You hate David Lynch because his movies are completely different, and so challenging for your obviously fragile mind that you become insecure and jealous of the people who can relate to art. So you point your finger and laugh at people who understand it, hoping that there are enough uncultured and scared people who agree with you so you can feel safe again.

Deadpool was ok and fun, but i personally prefer 2001 a space odyssey.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.