[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Where did you go uncle? >I was finding a cure for two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Jon_and_Benjen_1x03.png (204 KB, 508x327) Image search: [Google]
Jon_and_Benjen_1x03.png
204 KB, 508x327
>Where did you go uncle?
>I was finding a cure for two warts jon
>(farts)
>>
what actually happened to benny boy? he just fucked off for 5 seasons
>>
Whose ready for Benjen Ex Machina saving Bran and Mera next episode?
>>
>>69918360
he comes back to help bran to the wall then vanishes again
>>
File: 1450652337855.jpg (20 KB, 353x353) Image search: [Google]
1450652337855.jpg
20 KB, 353x353
>>69918326
>Yfw he comes with an army of wildlings to save Bran and take back winterfell.
>>
>>69918326
I laughed desu
>>
>>69918388
Fucking leaks ruining good twist
>>
>>69918360
Back in the day I was so sure he was gonna be Mance Rayder
>>
>>69918360

Plot thread that gurm abandonned

Meera and Bran will stumble across his frozen body on their way back south with a note or something
>>
>>69918326
Jon and Ben-jon

It fits.
>>
>>69918473
That would have been too much like Heart of Darkness (an actually good book and not airport schlock).
>>
>>69918360
I think he simply died from one reason or another. I've never really understood why people see his disappearance as so important. Sure, it felt important to his nephew Jon and to the Night's Watch, as Benjen was the First Ranger, but I don't remember anything from the books that would have lead me to believe there was something mystical about him vanishing Beyond the Wall. Sometimes rangers just die while patrolling- Two of his men returned as wights, which means Benjen and his men might have been attacked by the Others/White Walkers.
>>
Guys, im in S5E5, I dont care about the spoilers, will catch up this week

WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO RICKON??
>>
>>69918613
ramsay feeds him to the dogs.
>>
>>69918613
>WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO RICKON??
To shreds
>>
Is he confirmed in the next episode?
>>
>>69918576
leaks already confirm he saves bran and meera
>>
>>69918613
Books haven't gotten that far nor has the show.

The only thing to go by is the word of the extra who, granted has been spot on with his "leaks" thus far said Ramsey is going to kill him before the bastard bowl.

He also said when Ramsey's side starts losing and he tries to escape Ghost chases after him and then Ramsey kills Ghost with a crossbow.
>>
>>69918613
He paid the iron price
>>
>>69918718
Have to watch those 10 last episodes soon. Im avoiding 9 of 10 /got/ threads but sill see everyone talking about Bran travelling in time and sheeit
>>
>>69918718
>He also said when Ramsey's side starts losing
>implying shirtless Ramsay with 20 good men and dogs could ever lose
With these conditions, he's the only character in all of fiction stronger than Madara Uchiha
>>
>>69918576
>I've never really understood why people see his disappearance as so important.

because it's annoyingly ambiguous. never actually seeing them die is code for "they're dead. or are they? ;)"
>>
>>69918702

Which leaks?
>>
File: 1463240121194.jpg (20 KB, 363x360) Image search: [Google]
1463240121194.jpg
20 KB, 363x360
>>69918326
god dammit why am i laughing
>>
>>69918718
Ramsey is going to kill Rickon he tells him to run to Jon across the battlefield and shoots arrows at him hitting him and then he dies in his arms.
>>
>>69918576
>I've never really understood why people see his disappearance as so important
Coldhands
>>
>>69918446
too optimistic for GoT.
>>
Benjen returns next episode, get not hype because they will just make up something terrible why he was gone so long
>>
>Euron goes to Mereen to give Dany the D
>Says "I've sailed the world I can tame a fookin dragon"
>Rhaegal burns him alive
>Yara gives fealty to Dany, cockless Theon feels he's in good company with Grey Worm

You know it's gonna happen.
>>
>>69918388
Nah; coldhandsbwill be our saviour
>>
hey guys what was the best sopranos episode?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.