[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rogue One
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 15
File: latest.jpg (2 MB, 4961x3307) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
2 MB, 4961x3307
So this is going to be shit, right?
>>
The Rebels parts may be, but the Empire scenes will be GOAT with Darth Vader, based Mendelsohn and based Mads.
>>
>>69918315

nah it looks cool. dont be so negative bro. just wait and see. you might be right, or not.
>>
It's only purpose is to make shekels.
ofc.
>>
Is it black-and-white film?
>>
Looks better than TFA
>>
>>69918412
>just pay for the movie before you decide if it's worth watching
>>
>>69918315
yes sir
>>
i rebel
>>
>>69918404
This right here. More Darth Vader scenes will be rad. Especially if hes scaled up to 11 on the holy shit run away scale. Even the Darth vader scenes in the shitty rebels disney show are like god damn this guy is cool.
>>
>>69921033
>yfw Ira Belle beats him because of muh stronk wymn
>>
>>69921093
that would suck shit. Personally I'd like her to be stronk wymn this is ez work until suddenly Vader and his #1 cronies show up and totally fucking wreck her. Maybe kill off all her feminist cucks in her squad too.
>>
Why must my favorite franchises be ruined with this equality and inclusion left wing propaganda bullshit. I just want to watch a fun movie, not have a political agenda forced on me. I wouldn't mind this cast at all if the trailer didn't make it glaringly obvious that it was going to be yet another strong grrrl who needs no man and her multicultural brigade. Can Hollywood do a good female protagonists and diverse casts without making it into a politicized and badly written shit?
>>
>>69921033

I'm more worried for the fanboy pandering Vader scenes than anything
>>
>>69921182
It would be good if they all sacrifice themselves to get the plans to Leia, since it doesn't make sense having them survive. Some of them could also join the Empire.
>>
>>69918315
If TFA is anything to go by, it'll be a soulless, unimagintive exercise in setting up more movies to make more money. Disney will plaster Star Wars iconography all over it, and chop up a John Williams score, to trick moviegoers and internet bloggers into thinking that what they're watching isn't cynical, recycled shit.
>>
I was hyped for a Star Wars dogfighting movie with Mads, now I'm not so sure.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 250x241
>>69918404
>>69921033
>fanservice is good
>>
>>69921373
>new content is bad

The fanservice will never, ever stop contrarianfag, better start accepting it.
>>
Going to watch it for based Mads.
>>
Can't wait for Vader and his elite guys to fuck up the politically correct brigade desu
>>
>>69921257
If they are not overdone and are limited to portraying Vader as the truly imposing and indomitable character he was, the pandering will be totally fine. There will be many more fanboy shit to come in the new movies and tv shows, best to start enjoying the new stuff.
>>
>>69921441
>>69921353
Him and Ben Mendelsohn
>>
>>69921255
Political and social agendas have absolutely consumed the industry within the large production companies. Probably because of the internet and connectivity. Even film criticism is lost to politics.
>>
>>69921255
>Can Hollywood do a good female protagonists and diverse casts without making it into a politicized and badly written shit?

Not if you fucking salty dry dick pol faggots keep reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing all over the Internet everything a woman is cast in anything.
>>
>>69921571

*everytime
>>
>>69921255
I know this is bait, but how is this a left wing progaganda bullshit movie? Because of the girl and the asians? The trailer showed a girl kicking stormtrooper ass, just as any other star wars movie. It's exactly the same. Only this time around we dont have boring mary sue jedi and get to focus on the actual soldiers of both sides.
>>
>>69921571
We'll stop reeeeing once they stop making it a political point.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>69921403
>Darth Vader
>new content

>3 movies with Darth Vader already
>then 3 more movies that depicted how Darth Vader became Darth Vader
>now Darth Vader again

Learn what contrarian means please, and then stop using the word.
>>
>>69918315
i will laugh every time i see the blind dude fighting with his stick
>>
>>69921641

You'll stop reeeeeeeeing when you graduate high school, start getting pussy, and have real problems to care about.
>>
>>69921634
Look at her dialogue in the trailer. She's all, "I'm strong and independent and I don't need anyone. I'm strong and also I have boobs and a vagina. Grrrl power!"
>>
>>69921645
You dislike the new content because most people enjoy it. You are a contrarian, you just think you aren't because you think your bullshit opinion is held by anything but a minority. Darth Vader is cool, and he will be in nearly every Star Wars product until the day Disney gets bored of him. Contrarian.
>>
>>69921678
That's the setup, anon. Her being captured and tortured by the empire is the punchline
>>
It will be shit...but have a bunch of callbacks like Darth Vader so Star War fags will pee their pants and call it Movie of the Year.
>>
>>69921677
Using these shaming tactics instead of a real argument only proves that you don't belong here further.
>>
>>69921571
Then they should stop creating female characters devoid of humanity and vulnerability to lock down demographics and appease social agendas.
>>
>>69921678
This. But hopefully it won't be as bad as OI BOIPAHSSED DA CUMPRESSAH with her shit eating smug grin and godawful acting
>>
>>69921255
>gets upset no white good guys
>reeee propaganda
>>
>>69921678
Im honestly not seeing it. The parts about her heroism being defined by her gender. She's the protagonist in a star wars movie, of course she's going to be 'strong and independent', that kinda comes with the territory.
>>
>>69921747
Anakin and Luke both grew into their roles. They relied on others to become what they became. So yeah, no.
>>
>>69921295
I'm afraid this will be the case.

Actually, I'm kind of looking forward to it. Something needs to destroy my last cultural love.
>>
>>69921747
You just know she's going to single-handedly outsmart Vader or injure him in some way and the same TFA apologists will defend it
>>
>>69921701
I'm not the one using a word he doesn't understand to invalidate someone's opinion in his own head. I'm sure you're a good little consumer either way. You'll like whatever you're told to like.
>>
>>69921746
I wouldn't mind a female protagonist and a diverse cast but based on the trailer, they seem like they're there to show off how diverse and accepting Star Wars is now than to be actual characters. I would love to be proved wrong, but TFA played all my worst fears straight so new Star Wars doesn't have the best track record with this shit.
>>
>>69921744
>lock down demographics

Oh no people want to make movies that appeal to a broad audience so they make more money.

That's literally what fucking Star Wars was about in the first place. It was about getting men of every age to cream their pants every time an X Wing or a lightsabre came on screen so they'd go out and buy toys and tell all their friends about how dope that shit was and to go see it. Now they want women to do it too because they're 51% of the population and they have money too.
>>
>>69921909
No, when Star Wars came out, it was an experimental movie all about pushing new boundaries.
>>
>>69921747
Luke was fucking hopeless most of the time. Anakin was too rash and relied on others bailing him out and then descended into evil and got his arse kicked.
>>
>>69921909
>I've only seen the prequels and never watched the OT
>>
>>69921803
>>69921841
But it doesnt have anything to do with her being a girl. She probably wont be the most well written character, because well, star wars. However I dont think she will be victorious BECAUSE shes a woman. We'll have to wait for the movie itself to release of course.
>>
>>69921852
Lmao, you even use the word consumer to call out a movie watcher. I think you might need to look up the word Contrarian, because you are acting as if you are above the majority in every way, exactly what contrarian is. You are the minority, and there is a reason for that.

Oh and by the way

Contrarian - a person who opposes or rejects popular opinion

That's you
>>
>>69922009
That's literally what they did with Rey. Luke was a well written character, and Rey was a shitty fan-fiction gender swapped rip off of that.
>>
>>69922009
They did the same thing with Rey though. She was good at everything from the start because she was a stronk grrrl and overcame any """difficulty""" with no problem whatsoever.
>>
File: 1463947865132.gif (3 MB, 800x352) Image search: [Google]
1463947865132.gif
3 MB, 800x352
>>69918315
reminder that Assassins Creed releases 5 days after Rogue 1

so on top of the fact that it's not an episode, that audience will backlash for another bitch lead, Assassins Creed is there to fuck up their numbers as well.

this is it buds.. this is when Disney crumbles.
>>
File: 1458528743179.png (679 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1458528743179.png
679 KB, 600x602
>inb4 TFA apologists come in and start talking about how Luke and old Anakin were also Mary Sues
>>
>>69922059
>>69922075
Well I disagree, I think Rey is a shit mary sue character, but that fact would remain unchanged if she were written as a man. Her gender doesnt explain her traits.
>>
>>69921909
You're completely wrong. Star Wars was an experimental passion project for Lucas. He poured his own life, frustrations and ambitions into Luke. He even gave him part of his name. That's not pandering, that's artistic vision. It just so happened that it was a colossal hit. He didn't start getting cynical until RotJ. Go ahead and continue to celebrate cynicism though.
>>
>>69922132
She has those traits because she's Kathleen Kennedy's self insert. Also the fact that JJ and the rest of them have been pushing this more diversity and progressiveness in Star Wars.
>>
>>69922010
You're using the word contrarian in a hypothetical situation moron. You cannot form a majority opinion on something that hasn't happened yet. I don't think I'm above anyone. Sounds like you're just projecting your insecurities.
>>
>>69921962

It was also about telling The Heroes Journey in spess and selling merchandise.

Lucas didn't just take a pay cut in favor of merchandising rights because he had to, he also knew that people would spend money because the shit he came up with was dope and kids love toy spaceships
>>
>>69921989

>what are Ewoks.
>>
>>69922213
I understand what youre saying, I just dont think TFA presents enough evidence of Rey's godlike abilities being the result of her gender.
>>
>>69922328
If Rey was a man, Kathleen Kennedy would self-insert herself into a different character, probably a female Poe or something.
>>
>>69922229
You dislike new Darth Vader content while the popular opinion is that new Darth Vader content is awesome. You probably even dislike it simply because most people like it. You are contrarian. You are a faggot.
>>
>>69922272
you're a fucking idiot dude. It's easy to say it was a sure thing in hindsight.
>>
>its a Hollywood promotes diversity episode
>meanwhile the movie is written and directed by white males

As a liberal progressive, I wont see this sham on priniciple
>>
>>69922132
She was written that way because she's a woman. Kennedy and Abrams were so determined to not to be accused of creating a "weak" or "outdated" female character that Rey was without any weaknesses or shortcomings.
>>
>>69921907

>Literally an entire Galaxy full of an uncountable number of beings
>everybody should look same because muh sjws

Uh I hate to break it to you but the cast is about as diverse as the people I interact with on a daily basis and there's only 7 billion of us on one planet, not trillions of us on billions.
>>
>>69922462
>the popular opinion is that new Darth Vader content is awesome

No that's your opinion. Most people don't even know that Vader is in this movie.
>>
>>69922132
Loom at the advertising for TFA and the merch. It is definitely because of her vagina and no other reason. You have the super duper ace pilot and super speshul rebel stormtrooper and they're the who by all means should be the mary sues. Yet they are guys so they get shit on so that Rey gets to shine.
>>
>>69922569
It wasn't even about the movie, I just said that most people agree that new Darth Vader shit is rad, even if he wasn't in the movie, if you don't accept that you are totally fucking stupid. You totally don't want new Darth Vader shit cus hurr durr hes over done. You are contrarian. You can stop trying anytime.
>>
>>69922534
>hurr durr what is reading comprehension
Redo elementary school and then read my post again. You don't seem to understand what your eyes are seeing.
>>
>>69922534
It's not about the casting of a woman. No one was upset about Leia because they weren't pushing the muh stronk wymn grrl power type, like with Rey. Judging by the trailers, it looks like they're going to do the same to Ira Belle.
>>
>>69922628
*Look
>>
>>69922534
Nobody cared about the loads and loads of women and different ethnicities in the old Star Wars. They were actually well written characters. Nobody complained about Lando, Leia, Windu or any number of other characters you can find in the old EU as well as stuff like Clone Wars. They weren't pushing anything poltical so the characters were actually likable rather than coming off as cardboard cutouts.
>>
>>69922648
Maybe I'm a contrarian within your demographic. I'm sure your friends agree that more Darth Vaded is "rad". I'm sure they watch kid's cartoons too.
>>
File: 1458020512837.png (9 KB, 638x225) Image search: [Google]
1458020512837.png
9 KB, 638x225
>>69918315
/tv/ is objectively wrong and BTFO 99.97% of the time so no
>>
>>69918315
>made by disney
>shit
pick at most one
>>
>>69922945
but that means so are u
unless of course you're admitting you're a tourist :^)
>>
File: 1462774465631.jpg (14 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1462774465631.jpg
14 KB, 480x480
>>69922996
Totes babe I came here for the dank memes
>>
I'm fine with the Darth Vader scenes as long as they don't turn it into weebshit style where he's fucking up tanks and killing hundreds of Rebel troopers with the Force.
>>
File: wew.jpg (12 KB, 240x238) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
12 KB, 240x238
>>69921373
>fanservice is bad
>>
>>69923056
i can tell by you are FN
>>
>>69923090
I got bad news for you, anon..
>>
File: cute.jpg (52 KB, 464x512) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
52 KB, 464x512
Rey>Ira Belle
>>
>>69923304
no
>>
>>69923542
dumb bunnyfucker
>>
>>69922924
Or maybe you are so hidden under your rock you don't know the clear popular opinion regarding Star Wars. Time to crawl out of the basement little vader hater.
>>
>>69918452
Yes, but as you can see in the OP there is also quite a bit of yellow and brown.
>>
>>69923686
>Vader hater

Lel. More buzzwords. You should do a survey at your school, take opinions on Vader and report back. It'll be rad.
>>
>>69920976
I know New York.
>>
>>69922699
>they weren't pushing the muh stronk wymn grrl power type,

We clearly didn't watch the same movie because in a new hope alone you have Leia dropping dudes and complaining about how her rescue party is a bunch of ain't shit manlets. In Empire she's basically running an entire base in ROTJ she strangles the most powerful crime lord in the galaxy to death while wearing a metal bikini.

Saying Leia isn't a strong woman character and that she wasn't very obviously intended to be considered as such is a disservice to Carrie fisher and her incredible coke nail.
>>
>TFA confirmed
Oh, female lead. Well, there were a bunch of good female characters in SW EU. Mara Jade, Meetra Surik, Bastila Shan, Kerra Holt, Mirax Terrik. That could work just alright.

>TFA comes out
What is this fucking Mary Sue bullshit?!

>Rogue One confirmed
Oh, a tie-in. Something about Rebels, X-Wing pilots, stuff like that. I liked Michael A. Stackpole's Rogue Squadron and Aaron Allston's Wraith Squadron novels. That could be queite good.

>Rogue One trailer comes out
Oh for fuck's sake!
>>
>>69924588

Your other characters are great examples but Mara Jade is fucking trash and the main reason I'm glad they purged the EU.
>>
>>69924503
I never said she wasn't a strong woman character. I said the studios back then weren't pushing the strong wymn agenda, like they're doing with Rey and Ira Belle. I'm fine with strong women characters as long as they're not constantly shoved down my throat.
>>
my only hope is Rey actually turns dark side which would at least make up for all the shit that has happened
>>
>>69924747

You must have had a hard time watching the Alien series then.
>>
>>69924723
Mara was good in Timothy Zahn's books (Allegiance is such underrated) and his comic (By the Emperor's Hand). But none of the other authors knew what do with her. And that retarded bitch Karen Traviss killed her in the most stupid way imaginable.
>>
>>69924791
I liked them actually. I liked Fury Road and Terminator 2, as well.
>>
>>69924858

Karen Traviss kills everything she touches. Namely franchises.
>>
>>69924503
Leia had humanity. She wasn't competent at everything and needed saving sometimes. It's perfectly ok for a female character to be capable or feisty as long as there's balance and nuance there as well. Rey wasn't allowed to be human. She excelled at everything and was loved by literally everyone. Any setback only worked in her favour.
>>
>>69922091
whoever makes these gifs.... bravo.
>>
>>69924877

Then how is TFA or Rogue One any different?

Honestly I don't get the Mary Sue comparisons. In TFA Rey was a chick who had spent her entire life scavenging shit on a harsh desert planet and at any given moment was probably 10 seconds away from tentacle rape by sand savages. If course she can fend for herself.
>>
File: sue.jpg (70 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
sue.jpg
70 KB, 600x589
>>69925055
I'm tired of writing it out as there have probably been over 300 Sue discussions since December.
>>
>>69925055
as far as we know Jokku was pretty safe place to be. no tusken raiders or dianoga rapes. the only thing she should be really good at was picking trash. rey is basically a jawa before she turns into mary sue.
>>
>>69924791
Not that anon, but Ripley is terrified and out of her depth from beginning to end of Alien and Aliens. That's what makes her endearing. Her bravery comes for being scared but persevering anyway. Same goes for Sarah Conner in Terminator. In T1 she's a terrified waitress in way over her head. In T2 she's paranoid and emotionally unstable, perfectly aware of how much danger she and John are in. More than anything it's important for these characters to have humanity.
>>
>>69924949

Finn loved her because he spent his entire life as a faceless emotionless robot and she was literally the second person he had ever talked to outside of the first order.

Han loved her cause she was able to get shit done when it was go time.

Kylo loved her because he wanted to cop dome and have another force user by his side to slice up some dudes with.

I don't get how any of that is really forced.
>>
>>69925055
>Then how is TFA or Rogue One any different?
They're different from T2 and Alien tho. "An actual character development vs. a protag conveniently discovering new powers to drive the plot forward" different.
>>
>>69925288
Why did Leia hug her when Han dies, instead of Chewie who she's known for the past 30-40 years?

Why did Han hate Luke and C-3PO when they were trying to help with fixing the Falcon but suddenly likes Rey for doing the same shit?

Why did Chewie instantly like her when it took him a while in the OT to like Luke?
>>
>>69925274
Plus, both Sigourney Weaver and Linda Hammilton (at least in T2) look like they're actually capable in beating (some) dudes. Maybe not overpowering them with pure strength, but with a combination of agility and technique. Daisy Ridley looks like she could be broken in two in an actual fight against average built opponent.
>>
>>69925177

She knows more about the mods on the Millennium Falcon than Han does because Han hadn't been in it in decades and her boss was the one to put in those mods. That point is stupid.

>instantly trusted by resistance to go on a mission even though they don't know her

Yeah and the Rebels let Luke get into an X Wing despite having zero proof that he had ever flown anything bigger than a shopping cart. And don't bring up that T16 bullshit because that's some dumbass retcon from years later.

>speaks Droid and wookie

Probably because she's on a planet with druids and wookies. Her first line in the fucking movie is in alien and nobody bitches about that.

>outflies tie fighters

It's heavily implied she was using the force because she literally says "I don't know how I did that" and that's how the force works.
>>
>>69925288
BB8 also becomes immediately attached to her. As does Chewie.

And in one of the most bizarre moments of the movie, and further evidence that Abrams and Kennedy had lost all objectivity with the character, Leia goes to hug Rey after Han's death. Not Chewie, who she's intrinsically linked with through Han; his partner for as long as we've known the character. She embraces some random girl instead. Because it's important to Abrams that everyone absolutely loves Rey immediately. Defend shit writing if you want.
>>
>>69925573
>Probably because she's on a planet with druids and wookies.
But Luke was also ona aplanet with droids and Wookies.
>>
>>69925573
>defending a blatant mary sue

keep trying to defend your SJW bullshit character that was forced into this movie
>>
>>69925573
That Millenium Falcon point, I can see. I just posted that picture since we've had this same discussion for the 300th time since December.

>Droids and Wookies
How do you know there were Wookies in Jakku? Also, her first line is her talking to some alien who lives IN Jakku.

>Rebels and Luke
Luke repeatedly mentions in IV about how he's a good pilot. Like when Han tells him "but who's gonna fly it?", or when that random Rebel says it's impossible (that's when he says he used to bullseye womprats in his T-16, which I think was in the theatrical release)
>>
>>69925573
>Yeah and the Rebels let Luke get into an X Wing despite having zero proof that he had ever flown anything bigger than a shopping cart. And don't bring up that T16 bullshit because that's some dumbass retcon from years later.

Luke had foreshadowing throughout ANH for his eventual assault on the Death Star. That's an example of what good writing and characterisation is. He doesn't just learn skills the second before he needs them.

I can't believe I'm still having this Rey argument. It's been months of TFA fags having it carefully explained to them why she wasn't written very well.
>>
>>69925874
Most of the TFA apologists here probably came from redd.t with the GoT crowd. There was another Mary Sue thread like 2 hours ago.
>>
>>69918315

probably it'll suck because Gareth Edwards has never done anything worth watching aside from monsters, which was just alright and a little pretentious.

he's decent at VFX so it'll at least look good I guess.
>>
>>69921033
>shitty rebels disney show

fuck off Rebels has been great
>>
>>69918315
It will be shit. Just look at that picture. If you can't show a single color in a shot without it fucking up the mood of the shot, then you've fouled up already.

Also, that girls mouth area is fucked up. She's not even good looking.
>>
>>69925874

Luke hopped into the most advanced starfighter in the galaxy at the time with zero experience in dogfighting and went up against a horde of trained pilots. Realistically he should have been shot to pieces in 30 seconds but he had the force and plot armor on his side.

People can suspend disbelief for that but not for rey?
>>
>zombie stormtroopers
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>69925984
>monsters
>worth watching
so we're gonna make this 1,5h movie about nothing and then put 10 minutes of some tentacle sex. if anyone asks, it's because our budget was low. not because i have no fucking idea about good narration.
wait. what happens if we'll get 100 times more money and we'll make the sme mistakes anyway?
>>
>>69926130
Except he had experience. He was just too poor to go to the academy like his friends. If you count the T-16 stuff, which is canon, it has the same controls as an X-Wing.
>>
I just hope Donnie Yen fights Darth Vader. Would be a total waste otherwise.
>>
>>69926194
>T-16 stuff, which is canon, it has the same controls as an X-Wing.
>which is canon

Where?

I'm able to suspend my disbelief when im watching the movie but if people want to keep arguing this stupid shit I'll play along.
>>
>>69926212
He's only there to get chinks in the seats, just like with the Raid cast in TFA
>>
>>69918939
>pay

lol this post is going on youtube
>>
>>69926130
>x-wing
>most advanced starfighter in the galaxy
>no onboard computer to calculate hyperspace jumps
>shitty life support system
>built from scraps because rebels didn't have a full scale factories like empire and kuat was run by shady types
cool story brah
>>
>>69921803
Anakin and Luke had 3 fucking movies dedicated to them you fucking moron.
>>
>>69926194

Being able to fly around and blast some wild animals from the sky is fine but in no way does that prepare you for a dogfight. I can shoot guns very well and have played a shit load of paintball but if I went out to Syria tomorrow and tried to be a soldier I'd be dead in an hour.
>>
>>69926261
It was mentioned in the special edition of Episode IV (which is the only available copy aside from fan-edits)

Biggs also tells him this:
>"T-16s are a lot like the snubfighters we're using."
>"I know, I looked one over. I'm sure I can handle it."
Which was in the special edition of Episode IV.
When was the last time you watched it?
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/T-16_skyhopper/Canon
>>
File: constanza laughs.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
constanza laughs.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>69922091
jesus goddamn you people and your OCs.
>>
>>69926403
You don't have the Force though. The Force augments abilities you're already good at. Plus, Luke had 2 squadrons backing him up and was still about to get shot by Vader, but Han saves him.

>inb4 he pulled off an impossible shot
One of the other pilots nearly did it as well, he was just milliseconds away from the correct timing since he didn't have the Force.
>>
>>69926035
i bet you like adventure time and regular show too

fuckin loser
>>
>>69926130
He gets saved by others throughout the dog fight. Then he's about to fuck up again on the final trench run until Obi Wan tells him what to do.

Good bait, made me reply.
>>
>>69918315

It's going to be I rebel.
>>
>>69926130
Luke at least has some experience with flying on rough terrain and avoiding shots from sandpeople, and did target practice for fun.
Between luck, the force and a little experience, it's perfectly believable.
>>
File: conan.jpg (40 KB, 500x468) Image search: [Google]
conan.jpg
40 KB, 500x468
>>69921373
>Darth Vader shows up in a movie set during the OT
>this is bad
>>
>>69921255

Yes they can. Sorry to say they were both part of the same universe.

>Sanchez and Ripley
>>
>>69927811
And Rey mentioned practicing in a simulator. Most people are bitching just for the sake of bitching at this point.
>>
>>69927919
But why would a junk collector do that, and how would a junk collector be able to afford that?

It's like someone who sells parts to a garage being able to fly a helicopter.
>>
>>69927919
>And Rey mentioned practicing in a simulator

No she didn't.
>>
>>69928238
>not reading the canon material

Fucking casual faggot
>>
>>69928436
>a fucking book

Kek. Fuck off.
>>
what in gods name is wrong with the color.
>>
>>69928722
Desaturated and brown-shifted to make everyone look stony and heroic, like a civil war photo.
>>
File: CommieShit.jpg (151 KB, 956x1201) Image search: [Google]
CommieShit.jpg
151 KB, 956x1201
>>69921701
>My opinion is correct because it's shared by the majority.
>>
>>69922484
THIS
>>
>>69926402
Even if we just compare the first movies, you'd still be wrong "moron".
>>
>>69918404
>Mads
Mads is on the rebel's side, he's playing Jyn Erso' father. The pinnacle of wasted potential.
>>
At least it has Mads Kikkelsen. That's reason to watch it.
>>
>>69918315
who this semen meme?
i feel like jerking off today
>>
File: tumblr_ml6lq0Op1R1ru6t7vo2_500.gif (781 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml6lq0Op1R1ru6t7vo2_500.gif
781 KB, 500x200
>>69923304
lolno
>>
>>69932596
>she will never nibble your foreskin

jdimsa
>>
File: tumblr_inline_msexi2oZu01riiecu.gif (379 KB, 500x244) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_msexi2oZu01riiecu.gif
379 KB, 500x244
>>69933115
i know that feel bro
>>
>>69932596
She really is a qt, not supermodel hot, but waifu hot
>>
>>69932596
>ywn cuddle with bunnyfu
>>
File: 1463837911804.jpg (51 KB, 573x609) Image search: [Google]
1463837911804.jpg
51 KB, 573x609
>>69932596
>>69933115
>>69933232
>>69935481
>>69936749
>>
>>69936844
t. xenomorph romancer
Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.