[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched Eyes Wide Shut, I thought the pace was well done,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: tom.jpg (40 KB, 616x348) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
40 KB, 616x348
Just watched Eyes Wide Shut, I thought the pace was well done, like when you long for having sex with someone and you finally hear what you want in the end.

How did you find it, /tv/?
>>
Stanley was likely caught up in the lifestyle of the elite. He died after the studio saw the first cut of the film. Makes you think.
>>
>>69917659
Didn't he die of a heart attack at his place? How would the "elite" be involved in his death?

If you have any archive about it, that would be cool man
>>
File: SB3oITj.jpg (118 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
SB3oITj.jpg
118 KB, 690x720
>>
why after the release though none of these occult dudes where watching the daily's?
>>
Kubrick's worst film.

Definitely not worth the accolades.

All his other films have cool visuals, a plot, decent acting et cetera. Eyes Wide Shut was a dirty old men at the end of his life wanting to see Nicole Kidman's tits.
>>
It was all a dream, prove me wrong.
>>
>>69919301

he found the mask though
>>
>>69919168
>man I really need to see some boobs, after all I haven't seen enough, being one of the most renowned film makers of all time, I don't get enough boobs. I know, I'll make a film and get that actress to get her tits out! That's totally the reason I'll make this whole movie, just to see some tits!
>>
>>69917659
Then why did they release it?
>>
The first time I watched it I thought Nicole Kidman was one of the masked girls
>>
>>69919520
you are a smart anon, anon
>>
>>69920674
She was, you idiot.
>>
>>69920558

It was heavily edited.
>>
>>69921131
Seriously?
>>
>>69919520
His entire career was just false front in order to see some celebrity tits? Not even Stanley was that smart.
>>
>>69918120
i don't necessarily think Stanley was killed by elite but that doesn't mean I can't direct your attention to the fact that "Heart Attack Guns" have existed for 40+ years. No doubt the technique has gotten better than when the tech was admitted during a congressional hearing of the CIA

http://www.military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
>>
>>69918120
There are methods of inducing non-natural heart attacks
>>
>>69921179
I guess the elite assumed Tome Cruise and Nicole Kidman wouldn't catch on to what was really going on?
>>
File: 1463504255114.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463504255114.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>69917473
>you finally hear what you want in the end
Really lad.
>>
File: 1461465523317.jpg (6 KB, 171x151) Image search: [Google]
1461465523317.jpg
6 KB, 171x151
>>69921559
>years ago was at an UFO con/event (I know I don't believe such things but nothing much happens in my town)
>this ex-army is there to showcase this briefcase which would have something in it regarding UFOs(?)
>Comes on stage, starts talking a bit, introduces himself, starts making this sound "ourgghhhh" and collapses
>Guy died that day

Everyone was saying CIA killed him with a heart attack gun, media spun it that the UFOlogists were crazy because they "claimed CIA shot microwave waves at the guy".

Honestly I didn't think of much until I saw that x-files episode that had the same set up; guy says he has some ufo orb shit in his metal briefcase, goes to con to unveil the ufo tech. CIA swaps it out with a toaster. No one believes him.

Lots of odd shit happens nowadays, like a pilot investigating 9/11, held a blog about Saudi prince conspiracy to perpetrate 9/11 with CIA.
Gets killed one week before releasing his book. Media and police say he sneaked into his house from the back, killed the dog and then executed his kids, wife and then himself upstairs.

Sure lad.
>>
>>69918189
wisslpb?
>>
>>69921941
>Lots of odd shit happens nowadays, like a pilot investigating 9/11, held a blog about Saudi prince conspiracy to perpetrate 9/11 with CIA.
>Gets killed one week before releasing his book. Media and police say he sneaked into his house from the back, killed the dog and then executed his kids, wife and then himself upstairs.

[citation needed]
>>
>>69924561
I might dig it up some day, but you can try googling the keywords "9/11 family murdered dog book blog suicide"
>>
>>69924561
>he's never heard of the suitcase spy

Top lul xD
>>
File: 1462464509367.jpg (3 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1462464509367.jpg
3 KB, 160x160
>>69921941

>it was in an x-files episode it must be true
>>
>>69917473
I don't like that all the streets were fake and whatnot. It shows.
Fagbrick should have agreed to be tranquilized and flown to NY to film this.
>>
>>69920558
i heard the original by stanley kubrick had a total different ending but hardly anybody ever saw it
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.