[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Shocks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463972787027.jpg (90 KB, 526x741) Image search: [Google]
1463972787027.jpg
90 KB, 526x741
>>69895259

delivered.

mega.nz/#F!3AJynTaY!HwkIAGbYYn9k__x0CSSBIg

fuck private trackers. spread widely
>>
wat

am i watching?
>>
DELETE
>>
>>69917305
Well, I have no idea what is it, but it doesn't matter. You're doing something good and that should be an example. Fuck the tyranny of content of private trackers, fucking semi-jews
>>
>>69917529
A pre-credit sequence has a tear rolling down the cheek of the Statue of Liberty.
Unlike other Japanese entries into the lucrative death market, masked beneath
pseudonyms and ambiguities, The Shocks makes no attempt to hide its origins. The
Shocks is a big, brash, bold Japanese production. Scene upon scene of genuine
atrocities make it an unrelenting, disconsolate trip into hell. People leap from
burning apartment blocks and cameras follow their lethal fall, right to the
nauseating impact on concrete. A daredevil wingwalker is ground into oblivion as the
plane on which he stands inverts and gets too close to the runway. The madness
prevalent in South Africa manifests with a scapegoat being chased from his home by
an enraged mob of neighbours and scoop-seeking cameraman. When caught, the man is
stabbed and stoned to death. Another victim is tied to stakes driven in the ground,
flattened beneath heavy boulders and finally burned. Assassinations and executions,
all horribly real, retain the bleak mood. (There is one faked sequence - the execution
by electric chair episode lifted from This Is America Part 2.)
>>
>>69918026
Right so it's /b/ tier garbage. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>69917305
Good job, are you the one who posted about it in the shockumentary thread?
>>
Wow. Quality is garbage, but this is really interesting.
>>
>>69918201
OP is an enigmatic individual who has a vast knowledge of extreme cinema.
>>
Anyone got the other Volumes in the series?
>>
Watching it right now. Has footage of people jumping from burning building. Then some voyuer cam footage of girl undressing. Then ... holy shit.
>>
You're a cool guy, anon.
>>
More like this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.