[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Funny/Crazy/Weird production stories thread? A fun one that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Troopers.jpg (24 KB, 512x352) Image search: [Google]
Troopers.jpg
24 KB, 512x352
Funny/Crazy/Weird production stories thread?

A fun one that you don't really hear is when the cast of VR Troopers found out they were getting cancelled, they all got wasted and dubbed over one of the episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIjHTHGr4A

This is something that all shows should do when they get cancelled or end.
>>
>>69917227
Sorry, but that was pretty unfunny.
>>
>>69917227
That was funny.
>>
>>69917379
>>69917390
WHO DO I BELIEVE?
>>
>>69917227
There was this, OP.

>In 1991 during the filming for 'Point Break' Keanu Reeves (whose role involved playing rookie FBI agent 'Johnny Utah') was surfing with co-stars when a small child was dragged under the waves and began to struggle to stay above surface. As his co-stars rushed to help, Reeves held out an arm infront of them, stopping them and was reported saying by Lori Petty (who played the character Tyler Endicott in the film) "The waves have claimed her, let her fight for her own life". The crew, dumbfounded, proceeded to watch her struggle until her body disappeared beneath the waves, lifeless. He was later spotted outside the child's house, making drowning gestures and thanking the family for their child's sacrifice to the great ocean.
>>
The death of Bruce Lee and Jason Lee in two different movies, but from similar causes.
>>
>>69917532
jesus keanu is a dick
>>
>>69918013
Go back to the sea, little girl.
>>
>>69917227
Is that Spielban?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CUmtrKz0bA
>>
>>69920723
Are they cyborgs?
>>
>>69920723

Metalder and Shaider as well.

>>69922660

Metalder is, the others are in power armor
>>
>>69920723
I just checked the "henshin" videos and the music in them is sooooo good. 5/5

Fuck. Are these all fantranslated? I might become a /m/utant if so.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.