[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are now aware that when Zazu says, "As the king's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Scar21s.jpg (7 KB, 251x214) Image search: [Google]
Scar21s.jpg
7 KB, 251x214
You are now aware that when Zazu says, "As the king's brother, you should've been first in line (to celebrate Simba's birth)." and Scar responds with, "But I was first in line... until the little hairball was born!" he was actually referring to being the first in line to the throne.
>>
I've been aware of that for a while.
>>
How was this not obvious? I was 12 when I watched this and understood that.
>>
Really makes you think huh?
>>
>>69915220
Why doesn't Scar kill Simba after killing Mufasa?
>>
>>69915220
Lmao we have a genius over here guys. He solved life's greatest riddle
>>
>>69915220
HURR DURR REALLY?

/tv/ is filled with retards.

So prepare for a board full of shitposts.
So prepare for a blizzard of memes.
While Reddit encroaches.
And infects, and gorges.
And it'll only get worse, as it seems.
>>
File: Mufasa_Ghost.png (335 KB, 818x480) Image search: [Google]
Mufasa_Ghost.png
335 KB, 818x480
The ghost of Mufasa expressly tells Simba, "You are my son and the one true king." Bear in mind though that this scene takes place at night

Yet at the beginning of the movie, Mufasa clearly states to Sarabi in no uncertain terms that "Before sunrise, he's YOUR son." This represents a serious breach in established continuity. How could Mufasa forget his own rules? That night when he appeared to Simba, he should've either said, "You are Sarabi's son and the one true king." or "Come sunrise, you will be my son again and the one true king."

The fuck is this dogshit? Did the writers forget or were they just being lazy?
>>
>>69915220
OP is literally a 5 years old.
>>
>>69916493
Ghosts aren't real you dipshit
>>
The ghost of Mushufasa expressly tells The Chosen One, "The answer you seek lies in the stars above." Bear in mind though that this scene takes place at night

Yet at the end of the movie, Mufasa clearly states to Chosen in no uncertain terms that "Stars above? Aliens? Was I right or what." This represents a serious breach in established continuity. How could aliens appear during the day, when there are no stars? That night when he appeared to Chosen, he should've either said, "My finger points." or "I'm bleeding, making me the victor."

The fuck is this dogshit? Did the writers forget or were they just being lazy?
>>
>>69917275
How do I upvote this on here?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.