[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>responsible for causing the deaths of tens of thousands,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: hitler.jpg (134 KB, 400x322) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
134 KB, 400x322
>responsible for causing the deaths of tens of thousands, including his own family and friends
>but no lets hate Olly instead because he killed Jon Snow and his wildling waifu
>>
>>69914718
How did he cause the deaths?
He literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>69914831
>climbed the tower despite being told specifically not to (he had one fucking job!)
>got pushed, sparking the Lannister-Stark feud
>Ned's dead, baby
>civil war with mass casualties, thousands of innocents dead or better off dead
>Winterfell is burnt, killing hundreds more
>Robb and Cat are at a lovely wedding
>now they're dead too along with their entire army
>House Stark is done for
>House Tully is done for
>Arya MIA, Rickon is hostage, Sansa raped
>has a gay old time with his time travel and ends up leading the white walkers to his mentor's underground shack
>mentor is kill
>wolf is kill (direwolves are virtually extinct at this point)
>tree people actually are extinct
>breaks Hodor's brain in the past while also getting him killed in the present
Is there anything that can stop this madman's rampage?
>>
>>69915192
To add onto that
>will probably cause the white walkers to be let through the wall because he now has the brand
>also most likely is the reason the mad king went mad by talking to him in the past
>>
>>69915192
This logic is so retarded I don't even know where to begin.
>climbing in his own home is the problem
>not sister fucking or literally anything happened before the first episode that lead to those events
>>
I don't like Bran anyways since he's a 30 year old Englishmen now.
>>
>>69915858
>The star gunner who let the pod carrying c3P0 and R2D2 away at the beginning of star wars is responsible for the fall of the empire
>Hitler's great great grandmother is responsible for ww2

It's a dumb argument. It's implying people have agency over the results of the butterfly effect, which flies in the face of what chaos theory is all about.
>>
>>69915192
>Sansa raped

Huh when

Last time I checked she got married, her husband has the right to her body, why the fuck some people still think it was rape kek
>>
PICK A JEW
PIIIIIIIIIIICK A JEEEEEEWWWWWWW

pickajew

pikachu
>>
>>69916022
This cheeky problematic shitlord
>>
>>69915920
This.

He used to be cute, but now that the English genes kicked in, his face looks like it has been hit with a brick.
>>
>>69915515
I don't get the relation between mad king and Bran ?....
>>
>>69914718
holy fuck
mini bran is so cute
>>
>>69914718
so, are there any children of the forest left after he let himself be touched by snow voldemort? did he commit genocide by proxy?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.