[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what was the point of him again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6
File: threeeyedraven.jpg (1 MB, 2995x4500) Image search: [Google]
threeeyedraven.jpg
1 MB, 2995x4500
So what was the point of him again?
>>
>>69914553
What a shame, one of the greatest actors of all time wasted on that shitty show
>>
>>69914553
To be a blackfyreshit and get cucked
>>
>>69914553
So he sat around in a tree for thousand of years (according the show) just to show a 12 year old a bunch of dreams of which just one was actually helpful and important.
I really hoped for even the last minutes that he is gonna be the main villain who orchastrated this whole facade. And it turned out he was just a sad old man in a tree.
>>
>>69914553
Have few great actors around as a desperate attempt to inject some credibility into this piece of shit.
>>
>>69914553
I thought the faceless man wanted to kill him..... Oh well, it looks like the night king did the job for them!!

>Preston was wrong again
>>
>>69914553
I hope he doesnt die soon and the news say: remembered for having been on Game of Thrones and many other films and tv shows"
>>
>>69915012
>of dreams of which just one was actually helpful
bran was meant to see more
>>
>>69914553
To teach bran how to be a greenseer, you know, what he was doing all of season 4
>>
File: 1451730919458.png (779 KB, 721x541) Image search: [Google]
1451730919458.png
779 KB, 721x541
>>69914553
Yeah, this show has no idea where it's going. I thought this season was going to focus on bran and show a lot of things but nope, HOLD THE DOOR and they leave in like two days. Nice. Fucking iron born is dorn tier too
>>
>>69915012
Well in a way he did, he guided Bran beyond the wall and if the theories are correct Bran becomes the champion of The Great Other. I take it bloodraven could see the future as well as the past so he knew he was turning Bran evil
>>
>>69917266
Blame fat fuck GRRM for taking 5 years to finish a book, he writes at a pace of 1 page every 2 days. HBO was stuck with an extremely successful show, a limited amount of time and no ending, it's not like they can take an 8 year break for GRRM to finish this book and write the final one from scratch. You can see it went down hill when they started writing the ending themselves
>>
>>69917066
No, clearly he wasn't. The Raven sees the future so he must have known he won't have much time teaching Bran.
>>
>>69914971
Brynden HATED blackfyres because the original backfire stole his waifu
>>
>>69915100
He isn't the books are having their plot
>>
>>69917562
The problem is that D&D knew that GRRM won't finish the book any time soon. GRRM even told them the end of the major plotpoints so they could prepare.
They had tons of time to write a better script I don't think they started to write it just after season 4.
And it is obvious that D&D couldn't understand even the basic elements of the material or the major characters either. That's why for example Tyrion became le witty dick joke dwarf from a well established character with traits and mistakes.
It's not GRRM's fault that the show became shit. His fault is that we are not reading TWoW right now as we speak because he is a fat lazy fuck.
But D&D butchered the show with their incompetence.
>>
>>69915034
he took the role you dumb white nigger
>>
>>69917337

If he could see the future why didnt he tell Bran not to get touched by the fucking nights king
>>
Productions keep signing Von Sidow just in case he dies they can say they work with him the last.

Hope he live until 100 to fuck with that people.
>>
>>69914710

Yeah they didn't want to risk Max dying by keeping his character on the show too long.

And the entire 3 Eye Raven thing never made sense on the show. What is Bran learning from a tree-man?
>>
>>69918644

Explains his token role in Star Wars
>>
>>69918596
It's the "Night King"
>>
>>69917562
They could have continued Rome and give GRRM more time and in the end have more source material. There was no hurry whatsoever.
>>
>>69914553
I just realized it's that dude from Skyrim, and Skyrim trailer! Good for him! Kinda late career start but whatever..
>>
>>69914553
Does this mean we don't get any more flashbacks? Will we ever find out what was in the tower?
>>
>>69914553
he supoused to teach bran to do somethig besides greenseing but never got to explain it because he wasn't ready yet.
>>
>>69914553
Guys. GUYS. He IS Bran.
>>
>>69914553
holy shit I jus realized he never left from his seat in the tree and thats the reason he didnt leave and run out with bran lmao
>>
>>69919398
O M G. I T I S P O T T E R Y. B R A V O D & D!
>>
File: 1463756782600.jpg (926 KB, 866x1216) Image search: [Google]
1463756782600.jpg
926 KB, 866x1216
>>69918596
Good question.
Next question.

>Mfw this is literally what a story board meeting with D&D is like when they don't have a book to use
>>
>>69919457
way too big and buff for kit.
>>
>>69917562
They could have had an entire series dedicated to Lady Stoneheart and her revenge
>>
>>69919690
*season
>>
>>69918697
It was implied that Bran downloaded EVERYTHING from the Raven right at the end.

Chances are that in the coming episodes Bran might reveal some shit.
>>
File: frodo.png (214 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
frodo.png
214 KB, 400x399
>>69914553
Lemme get this straight.

Hodor was mentally healthy up until his seizure, which basically turned him into a vegetable and ruined his chances of becoming an unstoppable warrior.

Years later, this Raven guy brings Bran back in time so he can possess Hodor (which Bran could do in the present timeline as well), because Hodor's veggie state prevents him from being a badass.

So what was the point of going back in time and fucking with Hodor's head? If they didn't interfere, Hodor wouldn't have the mental problems that require Bran to mindjack into him. Also, what was the point in going back in time to do it?
>>
File: 646.jpg (92 KB, 630x457) Image search: [Google]
646.jpg
92 KB, 630x457
>Old tree meme man tells them to get out of there because white walkers are comming
>LMAO BETTER DAYDREAM ABOUT MUH FAMILY
>mind fucks Hodor so he cant speak since childhood
>forces him to suicide so he can escape like little faggot
Is there any more unlikable fuck than this little bitch?
>>
>>69919898
>If they didn't interfere, Hodor wouldn't have the mental problems that require Bran to mindjack into him. Also, what was the point in going back in time to do it?
Not doing it would create a paradox.
Aka time travelling is shit and you should stop thinking about it.
>>
>>69919916
>LMAO BETTER DAYDREAM ABOUT MUH FAMILY
Bloodraven put him in the dream
>mind fucks Hodor so he cant speak since childhood
Meera and Bloodraven told him to warg Hodor

Did you even watch the episode?
Bran literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>69920082
Except where he didn't give a chance to Hodor to decide on his own and he just fucking brainfucked him and manipulated him to hold the door and die. Yeah a really nice guy, dindu nuffin
>>
>>69920586
He's just following a predestined path. If Meera didn't tell him to warg hodor he wouldn't even do that.
>>
>Gives Bran the power to see into and change the fucking past
>durrrrr what's the point of him again?

Holy shit
>>
>>69920691
He didn't teach him shit. Bran did it all by himself, he shouted at his father, he warged Hodor. The Raven only told him
>No Bran
>We have to go

Season 3 or 4 was advertised by the three eyed raven. He was fucking hyped to be this wise master who lived thousand of years. And he had like 3 minutes screentime where he repeated his lines endlessly. So yeah what was the point of him?
>>
>>69918796
except all the actors ageing and being out of pocket due to being committed to a fantasy show during a hiatus
>>
>>69921096

>>He was fucking hyped to be this wise master

Syndow killed it. The original guy was incredible for the 2 minutes of screentime he had.
>>
>>69914710
Recommend me some Sydow-core
>>
did anyone else cringe at the way they tried to shoehorn "hold the door" into "hodor"?

fucking pathetic lmao
>>
>>69921162
Actors come and go.
>>
>>69921225
Yeah bro i started scoffing loudly and laughing at the same time while kicking my dog and throwing cheetos in my face.

I fucking hate this show but i want to keep up with the memes desu
>>
>>69921209

Bergman movies (which is why /tv/ sucks his dick) and the Exorcist. The guy ruined the entire character of the 3 eyed raven, fuck him.
>>
File: z.jpg (216 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
216 KB, 1280x1024
>>69921209
7th seal is the best sydow
>>
>>69921230
no, they dont
>>
>>69921096
So Bran went into the past by himself? Bran just knew to go to the tree by himself?
>>
some guy posted the hold the door theory a few weeks ago but it was on tower of joy hodor holding the door so no one enters, then lyanna dies and that traumatizes willys
>>
>>69921430
The 7th seal is like the absolute idiot-tier film for pseudo intellectuals. It has black and white, it has muh metaphor chess-game, it has blant criticism of the church and religion.
>>
What if this is all a dream and the end Bran wakes up from a coma after being thrown out the window, Jamie and Cersei are being executed
>>
>>69918596
because it's bran's future to get touched
>>
Christopher Lee, Sydow. Plummer... all these old mans will die in our life time ;_:
>>
>>69914553

Foreshadowing when Branch turns into a tree.
>>
>>69918986
bran still has the power, not he's off a leash. We'll get to see it, most likely in the season finale.
>>
>>69919962
Why is it in the plot at all, dnd?
>>
Wait, what if Three Eyed Raven is an aged Bran, IT WOULD BE MIND FUCK.
>>
Ending spoilers

Bran stops all the the plot from happening in episode 1.
>>
>>69921839
If bran never climbs the tower, game of thrones doesn't even start
>>
>>69918596

Getting caught was part of his plan.
>>
>>69918299
>wikifags
>>
>>69919916
Meera was the one telling him to hold the door you dumb retard, she has as much responsibility as Bran
>>
>>69921096
He showed bran some shit he can do. Unfortunately they can't give him an hour of time, but at least they didn't give them a fucking montage and then suddenly he's the best.
>>
his death was fucking sick though
>>
>>69921794
Nah it's Brenden bloods raven or something check out the wiki he was at the tourney at harron Hall I think
>>
>>69919916
he was still inside the matrix and all the data he was downloading from bloodraven wasnt complete.... wtf do you expect just stop?!
>>
>>69921710

To fill out plot holes by creating more plot holes, because fuck logic!
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.