[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny Dreadful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Based_Eva.png (243 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Based_Eva.png
243 KB, 1280x718
Comments on the best episode of the season so far?
>>
I saw the first couple of episodes of this show. How good did it start to get?
>>
>>69913481
How the fuck has Eva Green not got all the awards, she is fucking amazing
Rory Kinnear nailed it too, and Patti Lupone was great with what she had
>>
>>69913535
it only gets worse as it goes on.

The exact moment it becomes irredeemable is when they kill off proteus.
>>
Usually these flashback episodes on TV shows are fairly mediocre but we've had one Vanessa flashback episode per season and they've been the fucking best of each season.

Luci going full bitchmode when Drac showed up was a bit shit since it weakened his stuff in season 2 and any future threat he might pose, but that aside 10/10 would get awkward boners and cry again.
>>
>>69913535
1st season is awesome, 2nd is nowhere near as great, but it has its good moments, 3rd looks promising.
>>
>>69913642
The guy who fucked a pig is in Penny Dreadful? Now I really have to start watching this.
>>
>>69913481
Fantastic episode, and nobody dialed it in or anything. Riveting from start to finish, and I went into it thinking I'd get bored with the whole white room hypnotrip.
>>
>>69913535
It fluctuates wildly between the best show currently airing to sort of shit, but it never goes complete dogshit so the dips are forgiveable. It has this weird sort of dynamic where it takes itself very seriously but also knows it's ridiculous at the same time.
>>
File: Penny.Dreadful.S03E04.00:08:08.jpg (222 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
Penny.Dreadful.S03E04.00:08:08.jpg
222 KB, 1280x718
How deep can she take it?
>>
>>69913642
She really is one of the best acrtresses of this generation, she's believable in any role, even in this show when she did the possession scene, I sense that any other actress would look comical yet she was perfect.
>>
>>69913761
>kill off
that was like the second episode mon frere
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.