[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I like mowing MY lawn What did he mean by this? Do Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: marty.jpg (19 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
19 KB, 511x288
>I like mowing MY lawn

What did he mean by this? Do Americans really get that upset if you help them out with their yard work?
>>
>>69912579
I'll mow your fucking lawn, dumbass. I'll also trim the bushes, you faggot. I'll fix the sink too if you don't stop shitposting.
>>
Europoors will never understand because they can't afford lawns because all of the extra room is used to house refugees.
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 800x794) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 800x794
>>69912579

>Americans take some bizarre pride in maintaining a square of grass in front of their house
>Hire Mexicans to do it for them

Explain yourselves
>>
File: 1344851091015.gif (2 MB, 260x179) Image search: [Google]
1344851091015.gif
2 MB, 260x179
>>69912747
>>
>>69912795
it lets the mexican fuck their wife while they're at work so they don't have to
>>
>>69912795
>>69912798
>>69912978

Imagine if somebody put the wallpaper up in your cuckshed. You'd be pretty upset, right? Same concept.
>>
>>69912579
It's associative of Marty being the man of the house. His lawn, his house, his cuckshed. He's telling Reddit Man to fuck off.
>>
>>69912579
He basically meant "Don't fuck my wife, buddy. I have big balls."
>>
>>69912579
Post the crops farmer
>>
>>69913018

Nah I'd be glad I didn't have to do it myself. Why do something when someone else will do it for you?
>>
>its a compulsive philanderer projects his behavior upon everyone else in his life episode
>>
>>69913576
>t. cuck
>>
He was insecure and paranoid about getting cucked.
>>
File: Bill_Wilson-0.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
Bill_Wilson-0.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
It makes them feel in charge
>>
>>69913576
And yet this mentality was so illogical that we had to abolish slavery. The South really should have won the war.
>>
Mowing the lawn is nice and relaxing. The fresh cut grass produces a calming/nostalgic smell. Getting light exercise while listening to music and daydreaming, whats not to like?
>>
>>69916323
Allergies, pollen, bugs, sweat in your eyes.
>>
>>69916323
No, it takes forever not to mention when its really hot out its fucking miserable, the sun burns you, if you missed a rock while picking stuff up it goes "GRRRRRRRRRRRKK KRKRKRKRK", not comfy at all, I would rather play videogames and go on bike rides, bike rides are fucking great, fucking mowing a lawn, its for filthy poor mexicans.
>>
>>69916691
>the sun burns you
>he doesn't mow his lawn at night
>>
>>69912579
It's not so much about the Lawn but more about the implication of Rust wanting to fuck his wife. If Rust had just offered to mow his lawn one day I'm sure he'd be fine with that.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.