[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shit that wouldn't fly today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
Pic related, it's Doofy from Scary Movie.
>>
OP this is a great idea for a thread but I legimitately cannot think of anything off the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty of examples out there though so have a bump.

inb4 Raimi
>>
Good. I don't see how making fun of mentally challenged people is funny.
>>
>>69910969
we'll try not to make fun of you then
>>
The shit that went on in the original Pinocchio.
>>
>>69910969
I suppose it's almost subversive in a way when at the end it's revealed that he was merely pretending.
>>
i was watching 'coming to america' last week and SJWs would have a good whinge about the scene where they're looking for potential partners at a nightclub and one is a crossdresser
>>
>>69910573
Holly shit, im already laugthing
>>
>I told you not to bother me when I'm cleaning my room!

Scary Movie is a really good watch.
>>
>>69911235
Speaking of crossdressers, got to imagine that Buffalo Bill would catch tons of shit today
>>
>>69910573
GAIL SWALLOWS!
>>
>>69910969
Lick my pecker you autistic bitch boy retard
>>
Ace Ventura.

You know why.
>>
This entire movie. People were even unironically talking about banning it after the Dylan Roof fiasco, even though that makes no sense.
>>
>>69911455
i know you're referring to the end but what about the retard institute ace infiltrates? it's basically tumblr irl
>>
>>69910573

The Ringer

Actually I never see much stuff about actual retards get mentioned in the news when it's all related to feminism and ethnicity these days, of course there's Autism but why do you think that is?
>>
>>69911455
Is it the 13 inch feminine penis?
>>
>>69911527
At its core The Ringer isn't really making fun of the retards that maliciously, it treats them like human beings.
>>
>>69910573
Tropic thunder.
>>
Austin Powers
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 387x580
White people would throw a shitfit.

>"That's reverse racism!"
>"Uh if the tables were turned and it was called BLACK CHICKS the SJWs would be outraged!"
>"Oh sure, this is ok, but I dress in blackface for Halloween and it's a problem!"
>"Two wrongs don't make a right!"
>"I thought you wanted equality!"
>>
>>69911497
wut
>>
these threads are dumb
>>
>>69912201
Indeed.
>>
>>69911297
Nah, they covered themselves by specificallly saying that "Bill doesn't have the pathology of a transsexual"; he doesn't identify as a woman.
>>
File: image.jpg (470 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
470 KB, 1600x1200
>>69910573
>>
Any movie pre-millennium.
>>
>>69912198
i said all those things back then. nobody gave a shit though
>>
Nothing ever "flew." Everything always offended "everyone." The difference is now you can personally see "everyone" get offended by "everything." Before the internet, the only people who saw "everyone" getting offended were the people responsible for said offense.

Everything about scary movie was meant to be offensive.
>>
>>69913387
That's a pretty interesting way of looking at it.
>>
>>69910969

You're right, it's hilarious.
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=lKXbqsPhWJQ

Imagine the SJW shitstorm
>>
>so they're disabled
>and one is a minority
>and it's played for laughs
>TRIGGERED
>>
>>69913051
>nobody gave a shit though
good, you fucking idiot
>>
Overboard

>woman gets amnesia
>Kurt Russell tricks her into thinking she is his wife
>sexy time
>makes her his slave
>>
>>69911031
SAVAGE
>>
>>69910969
you're hilarious tho, cant breathe laughing at you
>>
Sanford and Son. Seriously.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 382x500
>>69912198
>>
File: Laffing.jpg (69 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Laffing.jpg
69 KB, 500x281
>>69912198
This wouldn't be a race issue but transgenders and LGBTQ would lose their minds
>mfw liberals would be stuck defending the black people for making the movie yet standing up for the trans for being offended
>>
>>69911031
Rekt
>>
>>69912198
People said that when it came out but no one cared, exactly the same as now.

There's a double standard and everyone except tumblr knows it. White people just don't care enough to riot and break the law over racism or a joke, because racism really isn't the end of the world
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.