[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>We need to go dream-time travel to mind control Hodor so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: hodor.png (3 MB, 2870x1616) Image search: [Google]
hodor.png
3 MB, 2870x1616
>We need to go dream-time travel to mind control Hodor so he saves you and we learn his name!
>Even though we knew hours beforehand that the Night King was coming to fuck you up and could have run away well beforehand!

The show writers are fucking hacks. GRRM must love one of his most critical reveals being blown in such a stupid way.
>>
Bran the Night King and his army of undead are coming for you. But first lets go into the past and leave ourselves completely vulnerable and get everyone killed.

Fucking really
>>
Except Hodor was also needed to become his personal giant and help him do all the stuff required to actually reach the cave
>>
>>69908972
Quick! Send the direwolf to buy us five seconds of time! It's eating up all our CGI budget!
>>
>>69908972
It was not possible for this to go any other way, else Hodor would not have been created and Bran could not make it to the wall and thus create a paradox.
Everything in the GoT universe is pre-determined by some destiny bullshit and Bran is the chosen one, deal with it.
>>
I'm confused. did warging hodor all those times give him the time traveling seizure?
>>
>>69909511

Are you a woman? Because only a chick would ask such a stupid question.
>>
>>69909511
>the seizures were displayed literally at the same time he's being clawed to death in the "present"
>while he's shouting "hold the door" at the same time he's being told to hold the door in the present

Yes, it's because he warged him too many times. :^)
>>
>>69909747
I thought it was because of wargception. He warged into Hodor while he was already warging with the tree guy.
>>
>>69909511
Are you a literal retard? Was your brain malfunctioning while you were watching the episode?
>>
>>69909511
holine=hold the line
love isnt always on time
>>
File: 1457758248637.gif (784 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457758248637.gif
784 KB, 320x240
I thought it was a neat episode. They've been killing off inconvenient characters since season 1, too late to complain about it now. Dummies.
>>
File: 03000149.jpg (31 KB, 100x150) Image search: [Google]
03000149.jpg
31 KB, 100x150
>bookfags realizing that their "le clever books for le clever man" are not so clever after all.
>"it's all D&D's fault, guys... Really, I swear... GRRM would never make shit like this..."
>>
>>69908972
Fat kid looks like a white walker to me. You can tell by the eyes.
>>
>>69910650
To be fair, the cringey shit like this is actually all of D&D's writing.

Sansa's plotline is fucked. Theon/Stannis's plotline is fucked. Margaery's plotline is hanging on by a thread, but is probably gonna get fucked.

Honestly, I want to see how the "Hold the Door" scene plays out in the books, because if the show is any indication, it's probably just fucked. GRRM probably gave D&D a one-liner "he holds the door to save Bran's life" and went "lol lets throw the direwolf, the last of the forest children, and hodor at a horde of zombies to give Bran and Meera 30 seconds extra head start"
>>
All these threads about this are fucking trolls. There's no way this many people don't get the fucking concept of this shit.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.