[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: terrible casting choices
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (659 KB, 3200x1680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
659 KB, 3200x1680
ITT: terrible casting choices
>>
>>69907256
Casting in what?
>>
>looks like a jew
>isn't

Very bizarre
>>
>>69907256
you start op..
>>
>>69907442
He looks like a Neanderthal man. Google what one looks like and tell me I'm wrong.
>>
>>69907298
Star Wars obviously
>>
>>69907967
The character he played was actually a parody of a real person who looks like him. That's why he was chosen for the role.
>>
he was literally the best thing about TFA
>>
>>69907256
Actually he's perfect because he is at once way out of Lena Dunham's league and firmly right in it.
>>
File: lex-luthor-jesse-eisenberg.jpg (152 KB, 656x343) Image search: [Google]
lex-luthor-jesse-eisenberg.jpg
152 KB, 656x343
>this is supposed to be a menacing and ruthless businessman
>>
>>69908636
He's the heir to a menacing and ruthless businessman, you dolt.
>>
>you live in an era where it's accepted that male actors who take lead roles in movies don't have to be objectively attractive

I'm sick of hearing how this dude is "not classically attractive" or whatever. He's just weird looking. He has a weird face with unbalanced features, moles everywhere, and he has shitty facial hair that looks like what an 8th grade Mexican grows.

I don't care if you want to cast him as a character actor or whatever, but that is not the face of a leading man. If I wanted to see some ugly mug with acting talent, I'd head down to my local shitty Shakespeare in the Park or whatever.
>>
>>69908847
Which is perfect because he was playing an emotionally fucked up manchild as his biggest role. I can see why the hideous child of two successful, sort of attractive people could end up a loser with low self esteem easily seduced by the dark side.

The OP picture is extremely unsettling for some reason though.
>>
>>69908793
Different guy here, just stopping by to say he was beyond terrible. I was uncomfortable every time he was on screen. My face actually flushed. I was embarrassed for him.
>>
>>69907256
literally the only good casting in TFA, especially when compared to FOOKIN SCAVANGAH MOITE and Ooga Booga Boyega
>>
>>69907256
>picture unrelated
>>
>>69907256
you start
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.