[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that people, right now, on this board, are unironically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Hodor_HBO.jpg (242 KB, 1280x673) Image search: [Google]
Hodor_HBO.jpg
242 KB, 1280x673
Reminder that people, right now, on this board, are unironically discussing the scientific theories of time travel in relation to prophecy in a high-fantasy series turned fanfiction.

(farts)
>>
>>69907101
>(farts)
lol remember in the books Tyrion killed Tywin by shooting him in the stomach and they made it a point to describe how his bowels loosened and he shit in the toilet?. Good thing the show had the sense to cut something that juvenile out.
>>
>>69907101
GRRM fucking told them about this. That part wasn't fanfiction
>>
>>69907101
Have you ever read any of the other GRRM's stories? He's nuts for time traveling and paradoxes, so of course his greatest work is going to have them.
>>
>>69907658
rekt
>>
>>69907658
it honestly fits in tywin's death since they wanted to contrast his lack of dignity in death to his obsession with stature in life
>>
File: point.jpg (732 KB, 1600x1425) Image search: [Google]
point.jpg
732 KB, 1600x1425
>>69907658
>>69907725
>>69907849
>>69907912
kek, I was making of people going full retard
>fantasy tv show=science
or even
>time travel=science
for that matter.

If I didn't like game of thrones, I wouldn't watch it. I was making fun of you, anon
>>
>>69907101
How is it possible that people don't understand such as concept as straight forward as a closed time loop? Prisoner of Azkaban was published 17 years ago and people are still debating over the time travel mechanics
>>
File: tqdIdRI.jpg (1021 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tqdIdRI.jpg
1021 KB, 1920x1080
>>69907101
>>
So wait did bran super tree Warg past hodor into future hodor and past hodor basically had to experience himself getting stabbed to death by skellitals? How the fuck did he Warg past hodor and make him control future hodor?
>>
>>69907725
Just like how he said stannis burning sheerin right?
>>
>>69908454
Rember?
>>
>>69908454
>>69908612
Top Kek
>>
>>69907101
Hodor
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.