[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>time travel retconning When will D&D offer him the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Sean-Bean.jpg (186 KB, 1351x1177) Image search: [Google]
Sean-Bean.jpg
186 KB, 1351x1177
>time travel retconning

When will D&D offer him the chance to reprise his role so they can shockingly kill him off again?
Do you think they've already contacted his agent?
>>
>>69906561
Apparently Sean Bean doesn't even watch the show.

He has made the right choice.
>>
>>69906561
The finale will include him according to the leaks
>>
>>69906657
I could imagine him just watching constant re-runs of Sharpe
>>
>>69906561
>>69908286
i don't care as long as they don't use the smarmy cunt they had for the last flashback

fuck that guy
>>
>>69906657
that'll make it easier to get into character, because people don't usually know what happens after they're dead.
>>
I feel ashamed of myself for wanting this.
But if they can't make the show good then they could at least give the audience some kind of emotional catharsis with a happy ending.
>>
>>69906561
>time travel retconning

No such thing. You cannot change the past, you can simply create the present.
>>
>>69908418
NOWITHENS
>>
>>69908907
>hurrrrrr
>>
>>69908286
You really think they have the finally even fucking written already?
>>
The Three Eyed Raven is the worst character ever.

knows how Hodor dies.
>doesn't warn Bran
knows that if the night king touches you, he can pass through magical barriers
>doesn't tell Bran
Through piecing things together can figure out that the Night's King will break into their hideout
>doesn't warn anybody
Dicks around for Bran for years in a tree
>doesn't tell Bran that he can affect the past
>doesnt tell Bran that he can warg into people while in the past
>waits until the last minute to teach him all of this and only teaches him through example
Knows that the mark of the Night's King allows the white walkers to bypass magical barriers
>doesn't think to warn Bran about crossing the wall, the most inamous magical barrier, therefore inevitably dooming all of westeros. Instead sits in silence until kid-Hodor has a seizure.
Wastes time viewing the abduction of Lyanna
>doesn't tell Bran that Jon Snow is a Targaryen because plot, I guess...
Knows the danger of warging into someone while in the past
>never tells Bran. Bran inevitably wargs into the Mad King while viewing the past (the most obvious plot point since L+R=J) and causes one of the biggest shit storms in Westeros history.
>>
>>69909506
Honestly it's almost like he was just prepping him to sabotage the Wall.
>>
>>69909506
It's because he needs that to happen loops lmao
>>
>>69909506
People will defend this writing.
>>
>>69909506
I'm crying lmaooooo
>>
File: Can-I-give-my-baby-leeks.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Can-I-give-my-baby-leeks.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>69908286
Leaks? where?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.