[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actors who wasted their best years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>>
>>69905938
His wife died and he chose to prioritize raising his kids, don't be a faggot
>>
>>69906104
Yeah, he is based.
>>
>>69906104
This. He's a real man and made the best choice.
>>
>>69905938
Also he made a ton of money off of the royalties from Honey I Shrunk the Kids. He made so much he chose to retire.
>>
>>69906104
fpbp
>>
>>69906104
once they go to school it's time to get a fucking job
>>
>>69906437
He chose, instead, to be a great dad. Not surprised a nigger like you can't recognize one.
>>
>>69906483
so he spent 10 hours a day with his thumb up his ass while the kids go to school?

>gee dad, where teenagers, how about fucking off for a little bit?
>>
>>69906532
If he was still making movies he wouldnt be able to be there for them at all.

*we're
>>
>>69906532
Wow anon, you're so cool. You probably haven't even told your parents you love them in years. I bet they wish they'd been nicer to you, now.
>>
>>69906677
>no one who works should have children
>>
>>69906708
>everyone who has children should work

One of these is the actual opinion being espoused by an idiot in this thread.
>>
>wants to be there for his kids
>wife dies in 91
>makes honey i blew up the kids
>makes little giants
>makes the flintstones

because fuck the kids when they really need someone at home. he quits after the school starts babysitting
>>
>>69906532

that and made music, participated in the community and shit
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.