[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easily the worst character in the show. She's constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: yent006[1].jpg (74 KB, 694x530) Image search: [Google]
yent006[1].jpg
74 KB, 694x530
Easily the worst character in the show. She's constantly smarmy and self righteous, and ALWAYS right.
>>
Well, isn't she like a zillion years old?
>>
>it's a Guinan thirsts for Geordi's BBC but Geordi is oblivious episode
>>
Come on dude, be honest here. You just hate her cause she's a woman + black.
>>
>>69901686
Worse than Wesley, yeah, at least he redeemed himself in the later seasons. Guinan and her "magical negro" shit was obnoxious
>>
>>69901686
Oh god I hate her.
Absolute shit character.
>>
>>69901686
>ALWAYS right.

She was wrong about Q
>>
File: 100703-1.jpg (10 KB, 210x227) Image search: [Google]
100703-1.jpg
10 KB, 210x227
What about smarmy and self righteous, and ALWAYS wrong?
>>
File: Guinan's_office.jpg (686 KB, 1456x1080) Image search: [Google]
Guinan's_office.jpg
686 KB, 1456x1080
>>69901686
Fuck you Guinan was great. Rascals is fun. Remember when she got her own tiny office off of ten forward?
>>
>>69903155
still better than Beverly, McFadden can't act worth a shit
>>
File: crusher_and_picard_get_close.jpg (369 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
crusher_and_picard_get_close.jpg
369 KB, 1440x1080
>>69903447
>implying acting ability matters in the slightest
4 yr old me literally jacked off to this scene on the sofa next to my mom
>>
>>69901686
I heard Gene wanted a playboy play,ate to be Guinanan but someone convinced him to use Whoopie
>>
>>69902531
black women are always portayed as wise and powerful, the opposite of reality. That's what people don't like.
>>
>>69905054
>black women are always portayed as wise and powerful, the opposite of reality.
You haven't known the right old black women.
>>
DAE hate niggers?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.