[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck D&D did they really need to kill another fucking direwolf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SUMMER.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SUMMER.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Fuck D&D did they really need to kill another fucking direwolf that was completely fucking pointless he didn't even go out in a blaze of fucking glory.

$20 says they did it to free up some budget for some more fucking Dorne the cunts.
>>
Since they never fucking show the Direwolves, I honestly forgot that Summer even existed until he suddenly appeared to attacks zombies. Now I guess I don't need to remember anymore.

Now just awaiting Ghost's death. It's pretty clear that D&D just wants all the Direwolves gone so they won't have to CG them anymore.
>>
>>69901046

> insert more useless tumblr sub plots with the cockless fighter man and the slave girl
> kill all the direwolves that all the fans think are cool
> replace them with sneks & bad poussey & uncircumsized cocks

.... profit????
>>
>>69900893
Well when you have shit writing that makes no sense and has no emotion the easiest way to get some reaction from your viewers is to kill a doggy.
>>
>>69901233
i mean did anyone get emotion out of it? i heard the yelps and had to stop and rewind a few seconds because my eyes were glazed over
>>
>wolf makes last stand, is killed in half a second
>alraune or whateverthefuck makes last stand, blows self up when she could've just thrown the grenade
>hodor makes last stand, but only because he's an obese retard
who had it worse
>>
>>69901346
the audience
>>
>>69901346
>dire wolf from episode one dies in literally 10 seconds
>instead we get 10 minutes of fucking "I'm no one" fucking shits with literal mummers playing events WE ALREADY SAW and then a jump cut to a guys fucking dick which probably had as much air time as the fucking dire wolf's death

Bravo d&d
>>
>>69901294
Superficial plebs and stupid young women will be posting about this shit on Facebook for weeks.

>TFW a dog dying makes you cry more than all the human deaths blah blah blah fuck my face

its beyond cheap and manipulative. At most its a shitty way of getting rid of the wolves so they don't have to include them in the story anymore.
>>
>>69900893
Why did summer look so white in the latest episode?
>>
>>69900893
>Fuck D&D did they really need to kill another fucking direwolf that was completely fucking pointless he didn't even go out in a blaze of fucking glory.

It had a point. Winter has arrived and killed Summer.
>>
File: 1459217762125.gif (156 KB, 260x187) Image search: [Google]
1459217762125.gif
156 KB, 260x187
>Omg its Summer!
>Oh ok

Fuck you D&D
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.