[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask someone who has worked at a movie theatre for 3 years anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: staff.jpg (62 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
staff.jpg
62 KB, 640x360
Ask someone who has worked at a movie theatre for 3 years anything
>>
>>69891749
What does your moms farts smell like?
>>
>>69891904

cold, 2 day old fried halibut
>>
>>69891749
Ever catch underage lesbians making out?

How much have you stolen?

Regal employee, 2002-03 here
>>
>>69892022
Damn, would love to get one of those bad boys right into my face. Ever bottle one up?
>>
>>69891749
How much pussy you pull?
>>
What's the most meme-worthy event that has taken place during your career?
>>
Weirdest food someone ever snuck in?
>>
Do you catch people sneaking in!?
>>
Has anyone ever shit in the urinal of either bathroom?

I worked at a theater for 4 months and not only did that happen, some girl had a miscarriage in the women's restroom and we had to clean it up

I quit a week after that
>>
Has it made you hate african-americans?
>>
Have you ever had to throw someone out?
>>
File: BIHadP5CMAEtO.png (136 KB, 491x297) Image search: [Google]
BIHadP5CMAEtO.png
136 KB, 491x297
>>69891749
will you leave the rear entrance open for me
>>
>>69891749
Why the fuck do you still work there? I've been working at a Regal Cinemas for the last 5 months and I fucking hate it and it's seriously the worst fucking job I've ever had. The managers are dumb fucks, the people that watch movies are fat disgusting slobs and make nothing but messes. I'm only working there until August and then I'm quitting and I seriously can't wait for that day to come.

The only good thing about the job though is free movies and finding money in theaters that I always keep no matter what. I found $80 last week too.
>>
>>69891749

How do you get a job running the projectors?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.