[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so... this is... the power of the tarantino... whoa....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: lmao.png (76 KB, 724x245) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
76 KB, 724x245
>>
>>69889042
television rights, streaming packages and home video sales ensure that the hateful eight will be generating revenue for the Weinsteins for a very long time. They can afford to take a slight loss on the theatrical run
>>
>>69889042
I can't imagine the DVD screener leak weeks before the theatrical release helped at the box office.
>>
>>69889353

Bro, learn 2 read, that's still a profit and that's just domestic, you know those Eurocucks are going to swallow every last drop of Tarantino's load
>>
>>69889353
>>69889458

Doesn't matter anyway.

Look at the B.O. returns on Django and Basterds.

Tarantino is allowed to do what he wants, and if he keeps his losses minimal no one cares.
>>
>>69889496
That's gross bruh, that's a loss.
>>
>>69889042
>entire script leaks, quentin decides not to do it
>decides fuck it, do it anyway
>movie gets leaked in DVD-quality

movie was doomed
>>
>>69889496
you do realise that the real costs are always around double when you count advertising costs right? its a flop of epic proportions.
>>
File: QD5sX3H.png (394 KB, 720x308) Image search: [Google]
QD5sX3H.png
394 KB, 720x308
>>69889458
I can't believe anyone bothered watching that piece of shit. The aspect ratio was so fucking wide with at only 720 length was painful to watch for more than a minute.
>>
>>69889042
>ignoring the foreign box office
Altogether it made over $150 million at the box office.
>>
>>69889785
>advertising costs
>double
>foreign box office
>somehow not double

I bet you're one of those people that think BvS lost money
>>
>>69889851
why cant you just admit that Tarantino has been a failure since Django?
>>
File: JFarE35.png (252 KB, 720x260) Image search: [Google]
JFarE35.png
252 KB, 720x260
>>69889793
Woops I meant to post this image. That one's a hell of a lot more tolerable by comparison.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.