[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious thread. What can be done to improve The Walking Dead,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
Serious thread. What can be done to improve The Walking Dead, besides the obvious, run, not safe, new people, safe, new bad guy, run bullshit.

I think a new atmosphere would be a good start.
Let it take place during winter, rougher terrain, new obstacles, scarcer food supplies.

What you got /tv/
>>
>>69888736
Replace the entire cast with young female actresses
>>
>>69888736
Cancel it
>>
>>69888736
>serious thread
>laughably bad crop
>>
I know its not suppose to be about the zombies, but what about some left 4 dead mutation type stuff. Not to crazy, but something that provides more of a threat, would increase the mystery too if the dead evolve a bit.
>>
The Walking Dead was sadly never meant to be about zombies. They're set dressing in a post-apocalyptic human drama piece.

That's for both comic and show. It's always about interpersonal conflict.
>>
>>69888736
>What can be done to improve The Walking Dead

cancel show. good night
>>
What about sending Rick into space where he fights space zombies on abandoned space stations and mining ships with japanese names
>>
i would like to see more sex. maybe the introduction of a run down city full of psychopaths. maybe a new zombietype who is more of a threat. storyline with remaining government forces.
>>
>>69889581
sounds good actually
>>
>>69889442
I've wanted that too. Like steroids mixed with the "virus" makes some stronger. Or some of their vocal cords mutate and are used as a siren. Some shit, im not a writer or very inventive
>>
>>69889581
They should make a game of that and beat it to death ...
>>
>>69889530
>a post-apocalyptic human drama piece.

So, get rid of the zombies. I'm sure people will keep watching...
>>
>>69889584
There has to be a form of government force still out there
>>
Make them run
>>
>>69889442
Resident evil is why that idea is a bad idea.
>>
Where are all the children zombies?
>>
>besides the obvious, run, not safe, new people, safe, new bad guy, run bullshit.

Dude it's not 2012 anymore, this complaint is fucking old and irrelevant. They've been at Alexandria for the past 2 seasons and will be there for a long time to come. No more running/on the road shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.