[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stupid fucking hollywood rumors General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: Gossip.jpg (57 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
Gossip.jpg
57 KB, 675x450
>35. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 04/04 **#13**
>This actor is foreign born. He has made his living as Mr. Nice Guy. Even though he is foreign born, he somehow manages to convey an aww shucks kind of personality. Even though he has been the star of some potentially violent movies, he has always crusaded against excessive violence in movies generally and his movies specifically. Considering he is an action star, that seems odd. He has always managed to try and keep his action family friendly. His whole spiel is a family values, family friendly thing. Because of where he is from and his reticence to speak about his private life, he has not been called out on lots of his transgressions. There was the constant cheating on his wife despite his claims of faithfulness. Most troubling though is his leadership of a gang. An actual gang. Our former A+ list actor heads a very large cartel which sells drugs and hookers. He is a known human trafficker and according to several reporters who have investigated him, has ordered the killings of at least a dozen rivals and many more people caught up in his crimes. Any reporter who has dug too hard or come too close has been thrown in jail or in one case, killed. The good news is that some of this is now being reported outside his closed world and hopefully he will be arrested and thrown into jail.
>Jackie Chan

I don't think you should be spreading rumors like that, entertainment lawyer, nobody wants any trouble with this guy.
>>
>This stand up comic/A- list mostly television actor from a hit show has a creepy collection of upskirt photos and videos, many of which he took himself.
>Louis C.K.

I believe it.
>>
>>69887268
Isn't that part of the plot of Gorgeous? That was just a movie
>>
http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html
>>
>>69887424
I still believe that rumor from that pair of whos
that saw him jackin it. Louis a weirdo
>>
>>69887542
The one about Emilia Clarke was spot on.
>>
>This A+ list mostly movie actor is an Academy Award winner/nominee. He also loves pre-op transsexuals. For the past week, he has hired some of the best in the world to entertain him. Maybe $100K total.
>Leonardo DiCaprio

I believe it.
>>
>>69887677
what was the rumor?
>>
>>69887770
>141. THE GOSSIP LIFE 05/13
>This B-list television actress is on a scandalously sexy TV show and after the first season, she was known for getting nude on television. She was unhappy with the reputation and refused to do nudity unless she felt it was absolutely necessary to the scene. After her ‘mainstream movie career’ flopped, however, she’s suddenly much more open to nudity… as you’ll be seeing on the next episode of the show this weekend in a very heated moment.
>Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen "Game of Thrones")
>>
>>69887752
Leo gets stuck in randomly. The pre op trans thing might be right tho, I forget what Leguizamo put in that book from 10 years ago. Definitely lots of orgies with Mexican strippers on Romeo &Juliet
>>
>104. THE GOSSIP LIFE 04/11
>This actor is an A-list movie star, but he doesn’t only like to get involved with the action on the set. Our A-list movie star loves to get ‘action’ elsewhere… A steamy affair, you’re thinking. Maybe even gay! No, no, no. Our A-list movie star LOVES video games. He’ll set one up and play it for HOURS on end. Does he hide his identity? Does he flush away his distinctive accent and disguise himself? Nope. He loves talking away on the headset and although he takes no prisoners in the world of gaming, he’s actually pretty damn cool to talk to.
>Daniel Craig
So the guy saying he fucked my mom is James Bond? Well, not anymore, I suppose.
>>
File: kristen stewart mean tweets.gif (3 MB, 300x195) Image search: [Google]
kristen stewart mean tweets.gif
3 MB, 300x195
This B+ list mostly movie actress is only that high because of her past franchise. There is nothing in her current body of work that gets her that high. At this point she is straddling that fine line between indies and small budget wide screen releases. There is nothing wrong with that. She will continue to make way more money than 99% of all workers in the country, it just won’t be that whole $20M a film thing most people thought she would get. One thing that changes that continuing cash faucet though is transitioning from female to male. Yep.
Over the past couple of months, our actress, who is still technically closeted, has finally started to be free. She is not only being tossed out of the closet by her current girlfriend, she is breaking down every personal wall or boundary our actress ever built. They are tumbling down. Our actress wants to transition. Her girlfriend wants her to transition. Maybe two other people support her, but then again, only a handful of people know she feels that way. Some of the handful are her team. The team that sees this forever cash stream suddenly getting absolutely no work at all except for very small indies or projects looking for a publicity splash that hiring her would bring. Even at her reduced fees, our actress currently nets her agent/manager/PR team a little over $1.5M per year for not much effort. With her transition, that number would reduce by about 90%. The only reason it does not drop more is because of all the royalty checks. No one will hire her if she transitions, but at this point, she just wants to be herself. I applaud her for that. I think all of us have wanted her to be open and have a public conversation about her sexuality. The problem is, she never had a girlfriend who could get her to do that. To be more open. Now is the time though.
Kristen Stewart
>>
>>69888976
NOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>69888976
Well...

... That's interesting.
>>
>>69887631
Garfunkel and Oates or whatever.
>>
>>69888303
Hes they guy who keeps trash talking with this
>>
>>69887888
Everyone had her tagged for being the actress that got all up her own ass about being nude in future scenes. Bitch better recognize.
>>
File: olivia munn.jpg (149 KB, 684x821) Image search: [Google]
olivia munn.jpg
149 KB, 684x821
>This actress is probably B+ list. She is a lot worse at being a pro beard. I think it is because she has a tough time lying. It is the same reason why she never sounds convincing when she denies plastic surgery or any other procedures. >Olivia Munn (Aaron Rodgers)

She is legit morphing into Megan Fox.
>>
>This Game Of Thrones actress has had a very big year. If she wants more, she should slow down on the nose candy.
>Natalie Dormer
>>
File: Fischer 100lbs later.jpg (83 KB, 583x668) Image search: [Google]
Fischer 100lbs later.jpg
83 KB, 583x668
>This former A- list mostly television actress who everyone loved is having a hard time getting another good role. She thought she got one but when she wouldn’t sleep with the male lead got axed from the show. Jenna Fischer ("The Office")/Matt LeBlanc ("Man With a Plan")
Her JUSTing never ends
>>
File: MTIxNDI3Mjk2MjQyNjY0OTcz.jpg (60 KB, 620x826) Image search: [Google]
MTIxNDI3Mjk2MjQyNjY0OTcz.jpg
60 KB, 620x826
>This B-list actress, who has been nominated for an Oscar, is looking for a lead role on a television series. The reason? Nearly every role (95% at least) she’s been offered in the last three years in movies has been either ‘The Mother’ or ‘The Wife.’ Her agent advised her that if she wants another good role that she needs to start searching for a television show, or invest in some plastic surgery because a lot of people feel she looks older than her years. >Amy Adams

2012 was her peak. She started treading down hill pretty quickly after that. Especially around the eyes.
>>
>>69888976
>Acts all touchy feely and supportive
>Refers to KStew as HER

Fucking shitlord
>>
>>69887268
>>Jackie Chan
Real or not, I kek'd
>>
>>69890484
>Which Game of Thrones star is dealing with the demanding role and schedule by chucking so much powder up their nose there are very few days they don't end up royally twatted?
>Natalie Dormer
>>
>>69890789
C'mon man, everyone knows he's a dipshit. Even his son hates him.
>>
>>69890494
Well I can respect that Joey's a fucking douchebag apparently. What a sad old fat manlet
>>
>>69890807
>royally twatted

>>69887888
>a very heated moment

Carlos!
>>
>>69890841
LALALALALALA

I CAN'T HEAR YOU
>>
>This Academy Award winner who is having a career resurgence thanks to a tv show picked up an award at a recent event. Fairly high profile. Dumped it in the trash when he was leaving. About par for this guy.
>Cuba Gooding Jr.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 325x475) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 325x475
>This decent actress who supplements her income as a pro beard was molested by a family member when she was younger and says she still hasn’t recovered from it.
>Olivia Munn

Explains alot.
>>
>White House Correspondents’ Dinner: A guest at the table of this A- list actor who is a very infrequent co-star with the actress in #1 reported some odd behavior. Every 20 minutes or so, the actor would nod to his wife who would then caress her nipples briefly to make them hard. Our actor would smile and then continue with his evening. It happened at least four times.
> Jeff Goldblum/Emilie Livingston
Kek. Based.
>>
>>69891194
This one and the one about Tom Hanks renting out a whole strip club just so his wife could put on a private floorshow and lap dance for him make me really happy.

It's nice when freaks get together and stay together.
>>
File: bigby.jpg (13 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
bigby.jpg
13 KB, 221x228
>Behind-the-scenes, this online network has just acquired some huge Oscar bait that has been anticipated for years. They’re planning on pumping resources into it. They really want it to work. They feel it’ll see them being taken seriously in the fields of movies.
>An A-list is in talks for the iconic role. Netflix/Will Smith/"Bright" the setting is a world where magical creatures live side by side with humans and the police have a division handling crimes involving magic. A human cop (Smith) is forced to work with an Orc (Edgerton) to find something that unsavory elements are prepared to kill for — a powerful wand.

Sounds like Fables mixed with RIPD. Will Smith just doesn't give a shit anymore does he?
>>
>>69887268
The funny thing is that when the panama scandal came out jackie chans name came up under lots of gang affiliated business.
>>
>>69891342
That sounds great
>>
>>69890658
That's fucking harsh, she doesn't look older than her years. I think she looks great for a woman in her 40s.
>>
>>69887268
Hugh Jackman.
>>
>>69891091
What the fuck is a pro beard?
>>
>This former tweener turned reality judge/decent singer is using again. You can tell. She gets super violent and aggressive towards anyone for any kind of real or imagined slight.
>Demi Lovato

The spokesperson for Resting Bitch Face.

>>69891408
I'll watch it based off of premise alone. Will Smith enjoys fantasysci-fi shit. Maybe this is his calling.
>>
>This upcoming movie was supposed to be released this year. It stars three Academy Award winners. The movie is awful. The cast and the director were more interested in seeing how many women they could have sex with everyday rather than making a good movie. It is awful.
>Movie: "Suicide Squad"
>Academy Award winners: Ben Affleck, Jared Leto, Common
>Director: David Ayer
>or
>Movie: "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice"
>Academy Award winners: Ben Affleck, Jeremy Irons, Holly Hunter
>Director: Zack Snyder
>or
>Movie: "Money Monster"
>Academy Award winners: George Clooney, Julia Roberts, Jodie Foster
>Director: Jodie Foster

kek
>>
>223. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/20 **#5**
This female part-time reality judge who would probably love to be as popular as she was a decade ago singing is hooking up with a female contestant on the show. Christina Aguilera ("The Voice")
DID ANYONE ELSE FIND A RUMOR THEIR DICK JUST COULDN'T HANDLE?
FUCK
>>
>This foreign born just about to be A list mostly >movie actress when her two monster box >office movies are released managed to shave >a good 6 years off her age. When she didn’t >know she was going to be super famous >though she gave an interview with her real >age. If producers find out, she will start >competing for mom roles.
>Actress: Margot Robbie
>Movies: "The Legend of Tarzan"; "Suicide >Squad"
>Age in 2008: 23
>Current age: 25

That wax-doll face of hers never fooled me, she always looked like those women in their late 30s who hit the table and go under the knife.
>>
>>69891501
Someone who gets paid to pretend to be a gay man's girlfriend. The lesbian equivalent is called a merkin, but sometimes people say beard anyways.

>>69891594
I heard Money Monster was great, meaning...
>>
>>69891501
A "beard" is a term used for a woman that's in relationship with a gay actor so as to perpetuate the notion that he's a ladies' man because that's the image that sells. Works for women, too. The official story will be that the actor/actress is in a committed relationship but they'll be doing homo shit on the slide because that's what they want.
>>
>>69887268
you guys really think himmmm is RDJ?

>>69891501
woman gets paid to pretend she is dating/banging/married to a closeted famous actor. They usually sign NDAs and shit.
>>
>About a hot actor and a married woman with a famous husband. It’s been a while since he’s made a relationship stick. Because he’s so devoted to his work. One relationship apparently fell apart because of his work. We love him because he’s great at his job and so personable, handsome and cute at the same time. And stays out of trouble, off the party circuit, never attached to any drug-doing smut. Maybe the trouble he gets into has to do with who he hooks up with? According to gossips in New York, he had an affair with the wife of a wealthy celebrity. Because of her marriage, she’s well-connected and has her own famous friendship circle that overlaps with his friendship circle. And while she doesn’t seem like his recent types, you don’t have to go back too far to find similarities with a previous type. This happened a while ago and ended not dramatically. Word is it took him a while to get over – not the emotion of it but the guilt. And he beat himself up pretty badly over what he considers a major mistake.
>Actor: Jake Gyllenhaal
>Wife/famous husband: Jessica and Jerry Seinfeld

KEK SEINFELD
>>
File: Amy-Adams-Wallpapers.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Adams-Wallpapers.jpg
547 KB, 1920x1200
>>69891443
I liked how the camera basically eye-fucked her all throughout American Hustle but she really does look a little older than what she is. I still feel she was terribly miscast for Man of Steel. The fact she was stuck in uninteresting/unflattering wardrobe didn't help the fact either.
>>
>>69891365
Hong Kong is part of China again tho. Everyone has offshore accounts.
>>
>>69891760
>you guys really think himmmm is RDJ?
What?
>>
>>69891408
>Max Landis
>>
>Apparently this A+ list mostly movie actor who just reached that status cheated on his actress wife. With who? A very recent co-star who is also an A+ list actress. The two were out of town doing a very quick event. In her hotel room. They were in the room for about an hour. Nothing happened on set. So, this was unexpected.
>Chris Pratt/Jennifer Lawrence
GENTLEMEN WE HAVE ACHIEVED REDDIT SINGULARITY
HOLD ON TO YER BOLLOCKS
>>
>>69891907
>We need an actress to play this dark haired, sharp witted straight woman, who's a young up-and-coming career woman. Who should we hire?
>I've got just the girl in mind.

>>69891983
Supposedly one of the leakers is Robert Downey Jr. Honestly, the evidence for it is so overwhelming that the only explanation is that it's some nerd pretending to be RDJ on the internet.
>>
>>69892053
I take that back
>>
>>69892061
An hour is about long enough for a solid dance-off bro
>>
>>69892061
no, anna...
>>
>>69892061
Hemsworth banging chicks he's working with sounds par for the course. I'd lose respect for him if he didn't.

>>69892115
I know, right? Lois is always lauded as having won a Pulitzer in spite of her age. She's supposed to be a looker. She's supposed to be aggressive. Amy Adams talking about measuring dicks took be immediately out of the movie because I don't think of a line like that can have any impact with that weak voice she has. Adams has no screen presence in a action blockbuster and needs to play to her strengths.

Bitch didn't even dye her hair. God, fuck Snyder.
>>
>>69892061
Of course a God and gravy muh morals conservative would cheat on his wife
>>
>>69892115

What evidence?
>>
File: bella.jpg (1 MB, 2040x2741) Image search: [Google]
bella.jpg
1 MB, 2040x2741
>This barely legal former Disney actress is usually impulsive. For once though she is thinking things through before pulling the trigger on something. She shot a nude photo spread which she can sell for huge bucks but is holding off selling it because she is hopeful she can get more famous through less dramatic means. Like acting or posing half naked for paps rather than fully naked. My guess is the shoot will be released. She is just too thirsty. She wants to be the biggest star on the planet.
>Bella Thorne
>>
>>69887268
This is my favorite
>yfw there is a gay Light/Dark side

Old Hollywood through today is littered with rumors and stories about the gay mafia

. Back in the day, when coming out was a complete end to your movie or television career, it was a form of protection for those in the industry were gay. That protection aspect is what led to the moniker of mafia. Unlike the mafia there was nothing illegal or untoward about it, it really was protection. It was a situation of you are our friend and we love you so lets keep you working and make the world think you are heterosexual. We will keep the press from reporting anything about you that would hurt you and will make sure the studios keep you steadily working.

At some point in the history of Hollywood it started to become more sinister. The self-appointed leader of it started acting more like a Don (FC) rather than a friend. If you wanted protection and to work you had to bow down to him and kiss the ring so to speak. If he wanted you to do a project, you had to do it. If you crossed this Don in anyway, he would do his best to make sure you never worked. He had/has that kind of power. His power is slipping though.

Back in the day there was an alternative to the Don. A different power broker (SE) who had just as much money, but believed in the old school way of helpful protection rather than trying to make a buck off the protection. His specialty was finding people just starting out. He wanted to instill in them the old values he had grown up with in a homophobic industry. He wanted all of them to help each other.

(cont)
>>
>>69892504
He talks a lot about how Mel Gibson isn't such a bad guy, Susan Downey's a really great person, basically talking up RDJ's friends a lot, and then acts coy when people ask if he's actually him. Sorta like that guy on IMDB who pretends to be Brendan Fraser in disguise.
>>
File: designated.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>This foreign born B- list mostly movie actress is really more of a model now than an actress. Her acting work is intermittent. She just isn’t that good and is living off one role that was a one off. Anyway, she recently had an abortion because her family would have freaked out to discover she was pregnant out of wedlock. >Rosie Huntington-Whitely "Mad Max: Fury Road"
>Lupita Nyong'o "12 Years a Slave"
>Freida Pinto "Slumdog Millionaire"

It's gotta be Pinto. Nyong'o is a meme actress at the moment but she's getting regular work because she's flavor of the year. I don't know who the fuck Rosie even is.
>>
>>69891594
>Common

Wut
>>
>>69892639

(part 2)
Hollywood is all about relationships, maybe more so than any other town/industry. I could list a bunch of them, but I will give you an example of one. Look at someone like Judd Apatow. he had a mentor in Garry Shandling. When Judd first came to Hollywood he found other writers and actors that he enjoyed working with who were of a similar age and style. As he moved from one project to the next in those early years, he would find one or two new people to bring along for the next project which was already staffed with other people in his network he met along the way. At some point in time, the group was established and there was less room for new people. But, as people under him became more successful, they started their own projects and would bring some new people and others from the old group. The Judd Apatow tree with lots of branches.

(cont)
>>
>>69892716
(part 3)

So, going back to our two gay mafia leaders. They were the base of the tree. The kind one groomed this person (KU) to be his successor. KU has become wildly successful and he has his projects everywhere. He is a mogul, much like his benefactor. In front of the camera and behind the camera. The same as his benefactor. Side projects outside the industry and projects that will keep bringing in money no matter what. He is a master of the helpful protection game. He is trying to do the same things he was taught that he thinks will help another generation of performers.

Fighting him every step of the way is The Don and his chosen replacement (MX). They believe that help should be given only when something is there for them in return. They also believe in the casting couch. If you want to get in a project or get ahead, you are going to have to sleep your way to the top. If you stop doing what they say or stop having sex with them, they will cast you aside. They will make it impossible to find work in the town and if you try to cross them in any way, they will bring you down, often with violence.

Why would anyone subject themselves to that? Because it is the quicker route to fame. The other way requires years of working and moving up the ladder. You have to do the work. The helpful mentors steer you in the right direction or find you projects, but you have to prove yourself.

Caught in the middle of these factions is someone (TW) who got his start in the sex for play group. He was their boy toy for a long time and he got work. Big work. Then, all of a sudden, he was gone off the radar. He went from a franchise to starring in his own movies as the lead. Then, nothing. He started to rebel and he was done. He had made enough of a name for himself that he can work a little, but no big projects.
>>
>>69892782
(part 4)

Enter the savior. At a party about 18 months ago, KU ran into TW and they started talking. A lot. The party turned into an all night session and lots of days and nights over the next few weeks. A bond was formed. KU has enough projects and clout on his side of the aisle so to speak to keep TW working. He also sees someone in TW like himself. A different kind of self who is more interested in being in front of the camera than behind, but also someone who wants to do more than just act. KU believes that TW can be the next KU and also fall in the footsteps of SE which, even though SE is dead still has a lasting impact in Hollywood. SE’s estate makes more money than most A list actors working today.

>FC: David Geffen (Friend of Cher)
>MX: Byran Singer (“X-Men”)
>SE: Merv Griffin (Singer-Entertainer)
>KU: Ryan Seacrest (“Keeping Up With the Kardashians”)
>TW: Taylor Lautner (“TWilight”)
>>
>This A+ list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has been staying in a hotel for what seems like months. Probably easier for her considering the maid who cleans her room also supplies her drugs. Our actress never leaves the hotel until the maid stops by.

>Jennifer Lawrence
JUST LIKE US!
>>
>>69892710
He's a rapper.

>>69892680
Rosie was a Victoria Secret angel, the only movie I can remember her being in off the top of my head is Transformers 3, where she played Shia LeBouf's girlfriend after Megan Fox got fired. It's obviously not her because she's always been a model first and an actress second, and I can't imagine she's got that sort of pregnancy out of wedlock issue considering she's a chav or whatever.
>>
>>69891907
Her Lois wardrobe is mom tier and makes her look older.
>>
>>69892517

That's not how photoshoots work.
>>
>>69887424
He's been all but named as a rapey dude who tries to fuck all the female comics he works with apparently. Google that shit.
>>
>>69887752
So Leo has God Tier taste?
>>
File: margot robbie pretty.jpg (73 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
margot robbie pretty.jpg
73 KB, 960x540
>>69891652
>competing for mom roles
she could compete for the role of my mommy

<3 <3 <3
>>
>>69892866
Oh, her. She wasn't even hot in that film.

>>69892908
It did. It was an awful decision. That's not what young go-getters wear. Lois looked like an aging female CEO. I wouldn't have been surprised if she were given pantsuits to wear and expected to be taken seriously.

>>69892928
He's a mexican. You have to expect deviant behavior.
>>
>>69892504
>>69892657
also, he has given very specific info about older blind items who happened to be about RDJ, and dox who can only come from him, o a very, extremely obsesive bordering autistic RDJ troll/fan.
>>
File: CK.jpg (107 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
CK.jpg
107 KB, 570x428
>>69892928
But suppose you really want to fuck her and she says no, what are you gonna do, not rape her?
>>
>>69887752
who doesn't love pre-op trannys? they're the only trannys that matter.
>>
>>69893137
My bad, he jerked off in front of them.
>>
Someone post the paul feeig Ghostbusters bully one
>>
>>69892680
Probably Frieda.

Those Indians are strict.
>>
File: huge.jpg (6 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
huge.jpg
6 KB, 276x182
>This foreign born A list mostly movie actor can do everything from action to singing. He is also desperately in the closet. He did pay a pap to take photos of him enjoying some time with his wife though to make her happy and to try and get people to believe he is straight. No one buys it.
>Hugh Jackman

Ooh shit.
>>
>>69893137

Was it CK or Maron that Gavin McInnes was talking about on jre
>>
>>69892866
Yeah I know, but he's not in Suicide Squad.

Smith is.
>>
>>69893309
The guy is famous in the gay world. His wife is obviously a beard.
>>
>>69893309
The fuck..... is everyone in Hollywood a raging cock-fiend?
>>
>>69893137
He's saying what we're all thinking!
>>
>>69893056

If it's him, I'd have to believe he's just trolling.
>>
>>69893492
...oh child
>>
>>69890841
>Hey dad, can I have mirrions?
>No. Leabe me arone.
>>
>>69893309
He's a little too good at singing and dancing, bro. It absolutely figures.
>>
>Academy Award winner/nominee in an acting family has several scars along the tops of her thighs. Apparently she used to be a huge cutter. Judging by the scars, the "used to" was not that long ago. Rooney Mara
uh oh, Roon Roon is an edgelord
>>
>>69893492

No, but it's more entertaining to think so. I don't think there's ever been an actor or actress that wasn't supposedly secretly gay.
>>
>>69893492
Well drama tends to be appealing to homosexuals. (Tried my best to make that politically correct)
>>
>>69893263
>It is interesting how this director talks about bullying when he enabled bullying on the set of a recent film. He let the big stars do and act however they what wanted to everyone else on the set.
Director: Paul Feig
Movie: "Ghostbusters"

KEK
>>
File: image.png (247 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
247 KB, 633x758
>>69892947
>mfw Leo has probably banged Bailey Jay in her prime
>>
>>69893593
Yeah, I just looked at some pictures of his wife and it turns out she's 13 years older, and looks like his mom. His definitely gay.
>>
Are these legit? I thought they were just your usual pseudo-factual gossip at first but that about Emilia Clarke was obviously on point
>>
>>69893629
So, faggots gonna fag?
>>
>>69893611

Just scars from legos
>>
>>69890658
amy Adams is considered a b list celebrity? really? she's one of the best 40+ year old american actresses in Hollywood right now. that's bullshit, I always thought she was considered a list like she should be.
>>
>>69887752
nothing wrong with that. fucks the best models and best trannies in the world. Based Leo
>>
Margot Robbie claims to be 24 or so
She's actually 32/33

Sides: Gone.
>>
>>69893611
She did it for salamander

Roons pls hang in there ;_;
>>
>>69893739
But how many big movies have 40+ year old female leads?
>>
Ahahahahahahahahaha

>She says it is no big deal, but this foreign born B+ list mostly movie actress with A+ list character recognition who is now having trouble getting work is being investigated for tax evasion and may face jail time. Emma Watson ("Harry Potter")
>>
>This foreign born B list mostly television actress says she will head back to her former television show at some point next season. I feel sorry for her. She hooked up with a guy and thought it was serious, but was outdone by another vampire from a different medium who has no shame in her game in taking what is not exclusively hers.
>B list actress: Nina Dobrev (finale season of "Vampire Diaries")
>Guy: Ian Somerhalder
>Other vampire: Nikki Reed ("Twilight")

In other news Nina Dobrev is in that celebrity sex ring that whores herself out to rich shiekhs in the middle east. Girl really just wants to get out of the limelight and be taken care/provided for. Real princess mentality. Shame no one is picking up on that.
>>
>This foreign born A list actress stars on a very >hit long running network show. She >contributed to the failed campaign of this large >Governor. Now, he is trying to get her to >publicly support Donald Trump. It would be a >shocker. Sofia Vergera ("Modern >Family")/Govenor Chris Christie

Oh shit, can you guys imagine the shitstorm within the Latin-American community in America?
>>
>>69893492
Almost everyone, anon.
At best, like a third of Hollywood is bisexual.
>>
>>69893363
He's in it, but he's not the lead.
>>
>>69893699
She was a top tier milf in her time.
>>
>>69891365
>>69887268
>Jun 2005, 09:40 Jackie Chan is best pals with another tough up-from the streets guy, Albert Yeung, chairman of the HK-based Emperor Group. The diminutive businessman was convicted for initimidating a witness years ago, and as an ex-con has trouble getting into the US. The HK police have been trying very hard to put Albert behind bars, the last time they arrested him -- for kidnapping and related charges -- about 20 cops picked him up in an early pre-dawn raid, breaking up a maahjong game with Jackie and other pals. The Emperor Group website, I think, lists some of the companies on which Jackie is on the board. Although Albert's not one to cross -- the prosecution alleged he told a former employee his left leg would be broken if he didn't cooperate -- he's also a gentleman. During breaks in his trial he would help little old ladies cross the street. So it's probably fair so say, Jackie has some real muscle behind him.

now i kind of habeeb it

http://forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34783
>>
>>69888303
PLEASE BE MY DAD CRAIG
>>
>>69891754
>homo shit on the slide
lel
>>
>>69892909
Different anon here but stars have done photoshoots that have never been released or only 1 or 2 LQ from a set.
>>
Nooooooooo

>Well, well, look who is being sneaky. Everyone assumes this A- list mostly television actress who also does some network moonlighting and is A+ list when it comes to how much she likes herself, has a boyfriend. The one she drags out in public. Nope. Apparently she is dating a guy going through a divorce. A divorce brought on by our actress/celebrity. They plan to keep things undercover for as long as possible. he is forking over a ton of money to keep his wife quiet about the relationship.
Actress: Emma Roberts
>>
File: terrence.jpg (124 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
terrence.jpg
124 KB, 350x350
>[Lainey Gossip] A fun, quick little blind that went down after the Oscars. It happened at one of the best annual after-after parties, where the top tier ends up after [the] Vanity Fair [party].

>She decided to celebrate on shrooms. And she wasn’t selfish with her shrooms. She wanted to share her shrooms. She wanted to share her shrooms with the girl who claims to be all about sharing. So, hilariously, with shrooms in hand, she walks up to her potential new shroom partner and offered up her shrooms.

>I want you to picture this. The perfect crew standing around being tall and skinny and flawless, interrupted by a hippy with a trophy and a handful of caps. Now imagine their faces when they declined. She floated away, uninjured, already high from her night anyway.

Brie Larson and Taylor Swift
>>
File: Ashley-Benson-f.jpg (566 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Ashley-Benson-f.jpg
566 KB, 1000x750
>This Pretty Little Liars actress has been showing up at clubs and partying like crazy. Nothing wrong with that, but she is funneling drug dealers to the guys she is partying with and taking a cut off the referral and making the guys share all their coke with her.
>Ashley Benson
>>
>This foreign born B+ list mostly movie actress who continues to slip as her franchise fades into the distance might be pro-female, but apparently will never date a man of color. She only wants lily white. Emma Watson "Harry Potter

PURE
U
R
E
>>
File: rooney todd.png (738 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
rooney todd.png
738 KB, 500x750
>>69893611
>ywn hold her and make her feel better for a little while
>>
>>69890494
what do you mean not sleep with?
in the show or real life?
>>
>>69893705
most of these are posted days before the official news come out. The Emilia Clarke came out like 3 days before she got nude again in GoT, gossip about Prince very sick, with weeks left to live came days before he officially died... granted, some of these might be fake or wrong about who they point to, but most of the gossip, especially from CDAN seems to be legit.
>>
give me some dirt on the xfiles cast fellas

or heros
>>
>>69893860
Well, that's public knowledge isn't it. She was in the Panama Papers I heard
>>
>>69894115
She dated a quasi gook.
>>
>>69894243
gooks are lily white
>>
>>69894115
People were clapping Watson up for being in a role where a black man was going to be her romantic interest opposite of her.

I knew it was horse shit.
>>
>KINDNESS: This A+ list mostly movie actor might actually be A list now. He is married to an actress not afraid to speak her mind. She also is not very big on charity, but our actor is. The guy wrote a $100K check to a NYC school last week which needed a new section of roof. It would have taken forever to get the funds through regular channels so the actor stepped up.
>Will Smith

Is there anything he can't do?
>>
>>69892061
For some reason, I really just don't buy this one. I just don't see it.
>>
>>69893871
>In other news Nina Dobrev is in that celebrity sex ring that whores herself out to rich shiekhs in the middle east

Got anymore names?
>>
File: kek.png (31 KB, 652x152) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
31 KB, 652x152
>>69893705
They outed Charlie Sheen as HIV positive before he went public

They claimed that Emilia Clarke didn't want to be known as a nude actress, but her Hollywood career bombed and now she's open to doing nude work - shortly after she appears nude on GoT again.

Prince's health was outed before his death.

Jennifer Lawrence's refusal to wear makeup in Apocalypse because she's too much of a STAH!
>>
>>69894243

Probably meant no blacks or pakis
>>
>>69893626
This.

Those gays have expendable income. Gotta get those shekels.
>>
>This female part-time reality judge who would probably love to be as popular as she was a decade ago singing is hooking up with a female contestant on the show. Christina Aguilera ("The Voice")

God I hope it's Ali. I'd flood them both with my seed.
>>
>>69894017

Shoots are paid for by magazines or websites like JustJarod. They're the ones who control what's released and what isn't unless they're hacked of the transfer servers.

Celebs don't get to decide to do a nude shoot and then decide no, don't release it, certainly not a who now? like bella thorne.

If she did a nude shoot, she took it herself and wants to offer it up as a "leak".
>>
>>69893860
I'll visit her.
>>
>>69894408
>Jennifer Lawrence's refusal to wear makeup in Apocalypse because she's too much of a STAH!

So this is why she looks like absolute shit. Did Sansa Stark refused to wear makeup too?
>>
>>69894400
Channing Tatum. And he went in willingly because it gets him away from his wife and he can sometimes bang other celebrities. Or so it claims. I get the feeling Tatum just heard "celebrities get paid tremendous amounts of money for sex" and had his agent utilize connections to get him in without thinking it all the way through.

Classic Tatum.

>This married A+ list mostly movie actor will be headed to Dubai and the Med solo and had Bani arrange for him to hook up with several actresses he wants to hook up with but would be difficult because of his status and visibility and his wife.
>Channing Tatum

Also

>This B list mostly television actress who was on a hit almost network show got her first taste of the Med this past summer and has signed up for multiple weeks this year. Apparently the money will allow her to pick some projects she likes, plus she keeps hoping she can marry one of the guys.
>Nina Dobrev
>>
>>69891194
>>69891194
Prob some exhibitionism fetish. White house is a high stakes field to play in. Must've gotten her off multiple times
>>
>>69893137
ay he used to have some good bits what happened
>>
This B+ list mostly television actress on a hit ensemble network show, was feeling awful the other night. Apparently she had a fling with one of her co-stars who is married. The other night she had to engage in conversation with his wife for an hour because the other guests were late to arrive. Our actress, who has been cheated on in the past by her actor ex-boyfriend was texting friends while all of this was happening.
Show: "Once Upon A Time"
Actress: Jennifer Morrison ("Emma Swan") (ex-boyfriend: Amaury Nolasco)
Co-star: Colin O'Donoghue ("Captain Hook")
>>
File: 1406202866831.jpg (35 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
1406202866831.jpg
35 KB, 450x500
>>69891342
>oscar bait
>magic
pick one
and only
one
>>
>>69887752
there's a podcast where some guy talks to dirty nasty and he talks about shit leo has told him, good stuff
>>
My autism prevents me from enjoying anything by Entertainment Lawyer now that we know he was just shitposting
>>
File: pick one.jpg (82 KB, 634x852) Image search: [Google]
pick one.jpg
82 KB, 634x852
>This permanent A+ list mostly movie actor who is an Academy Award winner/nominee has fathered three or four kids in a very private way over the past decade. Somehow he fails to mention their perfect health when ranting about the health of his public children.
>Robert De Niro (autistic son)
>>
>>69890400
>that scene in Apocalypse where you knew it was a reshoot cause her face had changed
wew
>>
>>69893954
>breaking up a maahjong game with Jackie and other pals
Straight out of one of his own movies KEK.

I wonder how it must have felt for the policement to arrest him.
>>
i like the ones about princess di being a hooker

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/07/blind-items-revealed-30-3.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2015/07/blind-items-revealed-32-4.html
>>
>>69893853
I know I guess I forgot that being a list has nothing to do with your acting ability and everything to do with how much money you make the Hollywood jews.
>>
>>69894070
That sounds like typical strange shit that happens at parties because people lose their everyday-inhibitions.
>>
>>69887752

fucking based
>>
>>69894505
I'm sure it's not hard to find a photographer to do a private shoot for 5 to 6 figures.
The star would then sell them off when they choose.
>>
>>69891652
this one is true
>>
>>69894397
>>69892061
Same, hard to believe considering Chris was once fat which means he should have some hate against women and he's a huge conservative.
>>
>>69894601
Aren't they all going to the uk now since them going to Dubai was too obvious?
>>
>>69891760
>>69892115
Do you have one of those RDJ "leaks", so I can see what you mean?
>>
>Look for this former A list tweener turned bad actress/decent singer to suffer from a relapse of her "disease," and need to go away for a month. Maybe this time she can learn to remember the proper treatments she was supposed to have had.
>Selena Gomez
>lupus

>>69895410
That's the last thing I heard.
>>
File: this is a man.jpg (13 KB, 134x244) Image search: [Google]
this is a man.jpg
13 KB, 134x244
>>69895128
>>69894505
>>69892517
Wow wow wow, she's regretting it because it will damage her career if people find out how she looks without makeup
>>
>>69892517
I hope it's pre-implants nudes.

But if anything, it'll kill it rather than support it.
>>
>>69895372
And Anna Faris used to get hit on in front of him, when he went with her to red carpet events and shit, and it upset him to no fucking end.
>>
>>69893765
I'm 25, turning 26 in 45 minutes and I look younger than she does by about 10 years. It's obvious she's not really 24.
>>
>>69890658

More proof Hollywood is run by gay pedophiles.
>>
>This B+ list mostly movie actress who makes her living almost exclusively in this never ending franchise got billed from a hotel last month when they found blood all over the walls and floor of her room and bathroom and couch and bed. Not painted on amounts, but enough where it was definitely scary. Michelle Rodriguez "Fast & Furious"
wtf?
>>
>>69891077

Based fucking Juice
>>
>>69895549
>filename
Without make-up all women are men, durr
>>
>>69895664
Sounds like a fight or a coke-bleed.
>>
File: Robbie.jpg (148 KB, 670x754) Image search: [Google]
Robbie.jpg
148 KB, 670x754
>>69893765
yep
when they were doing the suicide skwad photoshoots and people on /tv/ were defending her casting with other lingerie photos, I couldn't help but think she was 35 or something.

Womens face age heavily between 20-30, there's no way she is near 25 as she claims
>>
>>69893899
none
no one really cares
latin-american community has many splits within it as well
>>
>>69895639
Happy birthday, loser
>>
>>69895750
without makeup they dont look like a man with botox lips.

I should know, go ask your mother
>>
>This Academy Award winning actor who actually is more talented at something other than acting had a driver stop and pick up a woman at her place. The actor was on his way to the airport. The woman orally serviced the actor and when they got the airport, she stayed in the car and the actor gave her several hundred bucks and told the driver to take her back home.
>Clint Eastwood
>>
>>69895882
Based
>>
>>69888303
he impregnated rachel weisz
>>
>>69893539
>>69893056
Seems like RDJ is the type of guy that would leak this. He's a jew in hollywood and he knows the injustices being committed, after his prison stint and Mel fostering him, he changed his ways.

He has nothing to lose from leaking all this, guy is loaded.
>>
>>69895554

>I hope it's pre-implants nudes.

When did Bella get implants?
>>
>>69893629
> (Tried my best to make that politically correct)
for whom?
>>
File: Doug.jpg (28 KB, 434x553) Image search: [Google]
Doug.jpg
28 KB, 434x553
>>69895882
He loved bottoming for Doug McClure
>>
>>69888976
transitioning into what? is she growing a dick?
>>
>>69896073

Post more, chutiye bhosdike
>>
Any rumors about Eva Green? Or she is just pure?
>>
>>69894899
Read all of that lol
>>
>>69896195
She has a small, uncircumcised penis.
>>
File: 9bOcfZZApa8.jpg (19 KB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
9bOcfZZApa8.jpg
19 KB, 245x368
>>69896195
Absolutely pure.
>>
File: Katy-Perry2.jpg (60 KB, 440x658) Image search: [Google]
Katy-Perry2.jpg
60 KB, 440x658
>They hooked up real fast. And everything has been at top speed ever since. From initial attraction to exclusivity to super, super serious, they’ve been inseparable, and she’s totally in love and he’s definitely into her too but he’s also really, really into partying. They were both recently at a private event. Everyone was happy, everyone was celebrating, and then he starts making out with another guy. He was also totally f-cked up when it happened. He gets f-cked up a lot. It’s definitely a problem – one that he won’t acknowledge and that she doesn’t want to see because she’s too blissed out. Eventually though it’ll catch up with him and them. For years there have been warning signs with this guy. And it’s affected all of his past relationships. She can’t seem to avoid the dark ones
>Katy Perry
>Orlando Bloom
>>
>>69895549
fucking hell it really looks like a man in that one

it's somehow worse than katy perry's pic
>>
>>69895664
Coked up period frenzy. Some women lose their minds and just spread the stuff everywhere. It would be even worse if she miscarried. I know she's a lesbian, but it's hollywood, anything can happen.
>>
>>69890494
That sucks. Even if she did sleep with him how the fuck could she focus knowing what the lead did to you. And never knowing when he'll try to stick it in you again.

Also, who the fuck is Matt to demand sex for a role. It's not a show will be automatically a hit if he's in it.
>>
>>69896316
anybody have the shoop for this?
>>
File: aniston.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
aniston.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>This former A list mostly television actress turned bad movie actress who writes/directs/produces has a GPS on the phone of her husband which she checks every 15-20 minutes
>Jennifer Aniston
>>
>>69896195
Pure.
Or she could have a lair with 10 people dead in it, but right now there has not been nothing about her.
Like as if she doesn't even exist
>>
>>69896380
Woman here. Can confirm. I use the men's room exclusively because of it.
>>
>>69893899
In Colombia everyone knows she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth so I doubt anyone of the Latinos in Merica would care. Her inherited connections and wealth along the fact that she sees herself as white (her words) already set her apart from a substantial amount of American Latinos.
>>
>>69895882
2based
>>
File: Kristen Stewart on the right.jpg (166 KB, 634x738) Image search: [Google]
Kristen Stewart on the right.jpg
166 KB, 634x738
>>69896134
The procedure is a bit more complicated than that, but in a nutshell, yes.
>>
>>69896448
that is some funny shit. kek
>>
File: 1458821841227.jpg (403 KB, 1734x2427) Image search: [Google]
1458821841227.jpg
403 KB, 1734x2427
>>69896449
based Eva
>>
File: pudgens.jpg (87 KB, 565x848) Image search: [Google]
pudgens.jpg
87 KB, 565x848
>COACHELLA: There is something strange going on. I want to get all the pieces because it is that strange. At the concert, the sister of this Disney actress who loves to be photographed half naked was all over a guy. Nothing wrong with that. That is what everyone saw. Apparently though at a rented house, the Disney actress f**ked the guy in he pool. This was in front of a half dozen people so there was definitely not confusing it for something else.
>Vanessa Hudgens

Pudgens is a slut. Who would've guessed.
>>
>>69896597
Is she Morticia Addams?
>>
File: amy autist adams.jpg (88 KB, 1000x537) Image search: [Google]
amy autist adams.jpg
88 KB, 1000x537
>>69890658
No way, Amy Adams looks way younger than she is. I was shocked when I found out she was over 40.
>>
>>69896460
>sees herself as white (her words)
How does she reconcile the accent she has to constantly use even in her interviews.
>>
>>69894035
Starring: Eric Roberts as the boyfriend.
>>
>>69895468
check the comments, look for "himmmm"

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/11/todays-blind-items-12.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2012/03/four-for-friday-the-show-from-hell.html

http://jezebel.com/5892565/is-robert-downey-jr-spreading-insider-celeb-gossip-on-blogs
>>
>>69896661
It's fake. She's essentially putting on a Hispanic minstrel show.
>>
>>69893705
Maybe 1/10 are true, but it's really fun when you're right.
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 800x522
>This actress lost her virginity on camera
>Pity a boom mic dip led to a reshoot of the scene
>>
>>69893629

They've been pretending all their life to be straight. of course they can act
>>
Where are you getting these rumors?
>>
>>69896622
So her BF is a cuck because he was there with her?
>>
>>69895882
Based as FUCK alpha as FUCK.
>>
>>69887268
Arnold schwartzenegger
>>
Where is rumors about Evans and Hardy?
>>
>>69897103
Read the op
>>
>>69894396
based nigga
>>
>>69897231
They are big guys.
>>
>>69895639
Happy birthday, anon. I hope you had at least a decent day today. I hope tomorrow goes well too, man.

Beyond that though, you're on your own. Fuck that shit, I ain't giving out prayers willy-nilly here.

But yeah, I turn 26 next month, I have medium length hair, and a full stache/beard, and even I don't look as old as she looks.
>>
>rumored to be bitch but that was back in January
>rumored she does coke once a while but not addict
>main reason she lost the Lara Croft role because she was trying to delay the drug test

I h-hope it's bullshit. ;_;
>>
>>69894396
Scientologist
>>
>>69897393
who the fuck is this?
>>
>>69895882
old fuck is so old he doesn't even care about STDs
>>
>>69892782
>>69892852

>They believe that help should be given only when something is there for them in return. They also believe in the casting couch. If you want to get in a project or get ahead, you are going to have to sleep your way to the top.

After X-Men Apocalypse, I believe it. Ben Hardy is a great actor with a great look, and was cast as a founding member of the X-Men (Angel), yet he gets shoved to the back behind Cucksilver and killed off

I wouldn't be surprised if Angel getting the shaft was the price he payed for keeping a virgin asshole. God, Singer makes me sick.
>>
File: henry-cavill-bio-photo.jpg (40 KB, 330x550) Image search: [Google]
henry-cavill-bio-photo.jpg
40 KB, 330x550
>I don’t think this superhero movie actor will be dating someone so young again. He has learned his lesson. Her fake pregnancy was one thing. The other being the fake engagement when she bought a ring and told friends and family our actor proposed. The thing is, our actor doesn’t know how to get out of this without making things worse.
>Henry Cavill
>Tara King
>>
>>69897393
Its worse for ScarJo, judging by the gossip, she was a HUGE user, one of her husbands was her dealer, sometimes she relapses badly into it.
>>
>>69897103
See: >>69887542
>>
>MET GALA: These two former actresses were talking last night. Outside chain smoking their tiny little hearts out after drinking enough booze to even affect me. Anyway, they said their problem with a certain rebooted show has nothing to do with anyone except the actor who kind of organized the reboot. They don’t like him. At all. If he wasn’t there, they would do it. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen ("Fuller House"/John Stamos)
>>
any rumors about chris evans?
>>
>>69897564
Apparently she got into it again during the shooting of GitS
>>
>This A+ list mostly movie director is an a-hole when it comes to his ex, who is an actress. He will call her or text her to tell her who he had sex with last and describe it all. The guy is not nice. Tim Burton/Helena Bonham Carter
>>
>>69897462
>>
>>69897709
maybe farter is a cuck
>>
>>69894396
>Is there anything he can't do?
according to this same site, be faithful to his wife. which is a cover. he's apparently loves dudes
>>
>>69897528
http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2016/02/blind-items-revealed-2-399.html

>The drugs have started to affect the acting of this A- list mostly movie actor. There is only so much CGI they can use in the movie. They do need some acting and have decided to cut some of his scenes and add more of this A+ list mostly movie actor into the movie.

>Henry Cavill/Ben Affleck

Maybe that's why he didn't have many lines in the film.
>>
File: 1463902090429.jpg (43 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1463902090429.jpg
43 KB, 601x508
>>69897393
>>69897740
And you believe this?
>>
>>69887268
We need to keep a /hgg/ Hollywood Gossip General thread at all times. Use meme magic to "out TMZ" TMZ. Get normies and TMZ to bite on our meme magic.
>>
>>69897393

i would be very surprised if coke usage isnt common in hollywood lol
>>
>>69897615
What's wrong with John Stamos?
>>
>>69897783
by drugs i assume roids?

and something relating to his hairline?
>>
File: manlets when will they learn.jpg (266 KB, 957x1076) Image search: [Google]
manlets when will they learn.jpg
266 KB, 957x1076
>>69896784
Well the first posts proves this:
>Himmm knew about Diana, neither her wikipage or personal website mentions the arabs however if you look at her husband he advised and pushed a 7 billion dollar deal between the arabs in Qatar
>Himmm calls Hayden a 'young' lady, implying the poster is old in age.
>Himmm uses an old fashionable way to write posts/replies/letters. He keeps using '-' in his posts to keep a red line.
>Himmm worried about spellcheck not being enabled which would mean there would be typos, except there are no typos whatsoever and he claims he's typing from a phone. Everything is typed perfectly which suggests that if he's not lying, he must be very very used to using his phone keyboard and the only person to be able to do that and not have any typos (i.e good vocabulary/grammatics) would be an old travelling man. A teenager would fuck up nonstop. Also no typos and the love put into these posts suggests this guy prob read his post over and over again because it really means something to the poster.
>stop blaming my Dad, and be my own person? My life turned around (with the help of my amazing wife and some REAL friends who loved me). I just wish others could do the same for themselves.
This is a very clear allegory to his famous dad and Mel (REAL friends) taking him in.
Then there's this
>kids and animals cannot consent!
He clearly knows about pedowood and is a real insider considering he keeps typing Hwood (Amy Pascal, a top dog, kept using hwood in her emails) and he mentions Dan Schenider
>Leslie's kinks cross the line into depravity, illegality, and inhuman sickness. As in: Ryan ONeal, John Phillips, Tish Cyrus, and Dan Schnieder territory.

Which obviously is why RDJ would visit these gossip sites as he knows what's going on and wants something to happen by whistleblowing. Unfortunately he doesn't have credible proof so he just shares second hand stories.

The himmm posts are all whistlblowing in nature and not typical on-topic like others.
>>
>>69897835
No idea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQZaxE2GeH8
>>
>>69897835
he always holds out on the drugs
>>
File: jlaw.jpg (15 KB, 236x419) Image search: [Google]
jlaw.jpg
15 KB, 236x419
>This A list mostly movie actress who is an Academy Award winner/nominee and had a huge franchise was wasted out of her mind this past weekend while at a premiere. It was not a usual premiere. The drugs might have helped her cope with the groping she endured from a guy she had sex with years ago to get ahead and who has been wanting a repeat performance ever since.
>Jennifer Lawrence
>>
>>69897783

I wouldn't even call Cavill A- list. I mean, has he done anything outside of the Superman movies besides U.N.C.L.E?
>>
>>69892852
>Taylor Lautner
Has he done anything since Twilight?
>>
>>69897810

I'd post in that bitch every day
>>
>>69897393
It's was her first big break and she's fairly new to this. She probably got her act together by now since Disney has her by the leash.
>>
Holy fuck. I love this theory of RDJ spilling on people being shitty.

I hope it's true, somebody like that sounds like they'd be such a fucking interesting friend to have. Would be fun to sit around and just talk about that shit with him.
>>
File: 29-rihanna.w529.h529.jpg (71 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
29-rihanna.w529.h529.jpg
71 KB, 529x529
>COACHELLA: One way this foreign born A+ list singer gets rid of the A+ list mostly movie actor when she has had enough is by pulling out her syringes. He will do some drugs with her, but when she pulls out the big firepower he leaves.
>Rihanna
>Leonardo DiCaprio
>>
>>69898009
We need an image. Somebody furnish wojak whispering into pepe's ear with pepe covering his mouth with his hand. Both dressed as paparazzi's.
>>
>>69898087
I hate this bitch so much. Wish Chris Brown would beat her again.
>>
>>69897679
>This A list mostly movie actor who gets A list because he is a superhero hooked up with a married nurse after a recent charity event at the hospital where she worked. Chris Evans

>What A/B-list actor with A+ list name recognition shocked onlookers at the premiere of his latest film? He’s been hitting the bottle hard and it’s showing. Chris Evans "Avengers: Age of Ultron"

>Usually it is actresses who take way more than they should from swag suites. But, when it is a new Samsung, then the guys get interested too. Probably too much. This A- list superhero was supposed to get two phones for coming. He took about 25 and when someone said something to him he stared them down and kept piling phones into the bag he brought. Chris Evans ("Avengers: Age of Ultron")
25 keks

>What A-list actor (and closeted bisexual) who stars in several action franchises isn’t really dating that foreign born B-list actress and celeb spawn? It was more like an extended hookup which capped off with a threesome with another man involved. Chris Evans/Lily Collins

>Which squeaky-clean actor’s drug habit is so bad, he’s starting to get a reputation and be passed over for big roles? Chris Evans

>Which American movie star needs to follow the example of his older British namesake and clean up his bad habits? Two LA clubs have thrown him out of their VIP sections for refusing to stop powdering his nose at the table. Chris Evans

>This celebrity couple consisting of a B- list mostly movie actor and a B- list mostly television actress are having a little issue. It seems as if she did not tell the whole truth about her STD past and he must not read the tabloids, so didn't know she has the herp. They have been having unprotected sex and our actor freaked out. She says she thought she told him before. Minka Kelly/Chris Evans
>>
>>69896959
Who?
>>
>>69898087
what did they mean by that?
>>
>>69897810
Wouldn't the mods delete it?
>>
>>69893492
Dude.

Do you remember the guys in high school doing drama? These are the people who go out to do it professionally.
>>
>>69890494
>Falls in love with on-screen love interest in one show, which turns into a neurosis
>Gets canned from another show for refusing her on-screen love interest and goes full JUST
pottery
>>
>>69898159
Nothing there discribes chris evens apart from a drug habit
>>
File: cia and bane.gif (2 MB, 496x313) Image search: [Google]
cia and bane.gif
2 MB, 496x313
>>69897231
>>69897289
Dan right they are
>>
>>69898159
>This A- list superhero was supposed to get two phones for coming. He took about 25 and when someone said something to him he stared them down and kept piling phones into the bag he brought.
losing my evanslove over here
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.