[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm disabled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: imdisabled.jpg (57 KB, 672x504) Image search: [Google]
imdisabled.jpg
57 KB, 672x504
I'm disabled
>>
>>69886414
What kind of disabled?
>>
A FIRE?????
>>
did you see that ludicrous display last night
>>
>>69886480
What was Wenger thinking sending Walcott on that early?
>>
>>69886587
Thing about Arsenal is they always try 'n walk it in.
>>
FOUR
>>
That man kissed me on my bottom!
>>
>>69886432
LEG DISABLED
>>
>>69886432

Bitching about Gamergate on Twitter for two years
>>
>ywn lap at Jen's firebush like a thirsty dog while she rocks herself to orgasm on your tongue, then wife her, impregnate her, have two adorable ginger daughters and live deliciously ever after

Why even live?
>>
>>69889477
Genuinely laughed out loud. Bravo.
>>
>>69886643
Seriously?

>The thing about Aresenal is they're always throwin' Walcott in
>>
>>69889542
Anon :(
>>
File: 1455086735101.png (365 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1455086735101.png
365 KB, 960x960
>>69886943
>mfw that was Ralph Ineson
>>
>>69889542
>and live deliciously ever after

Eh? Out wi' thee foul one!
>>
File: black phillip.jpg (130 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
black phillip.jpg
130 KB, 612x380
>>69890468
Out I am, foolhardy pilgrim, and about, also, wedged deeply within thy sister's sultry snatch. With such pleasures in forefront of lascivious heart and soul, veritably I ask thee: wouldst thou like the taste of butter, and pretty dresses? Wouldst thou not also like to live deliciously?
>>
>>69889542
Ooh yeah then when those daughters get nice and ripe you have 3 women you can fuck any hour of the day "hey my daughter come to daddys work and suck me off i am horny now" ah that'll be the life
>>
>>69891099
>when those daughters get nice and ripe you have 3 women you can fuck any hour of the day
Three REDHEAD women. Missed out a very important detail.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.