[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mr Robot Season 2 Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: mr.-robot-key-art.jpg (356 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
mr.-robot-key-art.jpg
356 KB, 1200x600
Is Season 2 going to fucking everything up senpai?
>>
>>69885463
I think this is one of those shows where season 3 or 4 fucks everything up because they're putting off doing a final season for the money.
>>
>>69885949
How do you predict them fucking things up?
>>
>>69885463
Daily reminder that the E in E Corp stands for Edward, because Elliot's dad is the founder.
>>
>>69886043
>How do you predict them fucking things up?
The FBI will have PERFECT evidence that Elliot pulled off the fsociety hack, but they won't figure it out until AN ENTIRE SEASON later. They will GUESS that Elliot pulled off the fsociety hack as a result of some one-off line ass-pull that's so fucking retarded because it doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>69886350
You mean like Breaking Bad and how Hank didn't put two and two together from Gale's notes and Walt's drunken explanation that Gale was a clear poser who needed help from a REAL Heisenberg?
>>
>>69885463
In Episode 1, Elliot says Angela has terrible taste in women.
In Episode 10, she's practically giving Phillip Price a blowjob.
>>
>>69885949
>I think this is one of those shows where season 3 or 4 fucks everything up because they're putting off doing a final season for the money.
What gives you that idea?
>>
>>69886350
Fbi was already investigating him, but for the dog theft thing.
>>
overrated piece of shit show
>>
File: Phillip_Price_01.jpg (113 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
Phillip_Price_01.jpg
113 KB, 800x720
>>69886925
>I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids and you're stupid dog-oven.
>>
>>69885463
Meh, this shoulda been one season and one season only. Fuck popularity.
>>
>>69887164
>>69885949
It was originally envisioned as a movie before being greenlit as a television show. Season 1 was supposed to be the first 30 minutes of that movie.
>>
>>69887487
>Season 1 was supposed to be the first 30 minutes of that movie.
No. Season 1 was supposed to be the prequel to that movie.
>>
>>69886204
bait, but i'm taking it
why would he be working at mr robot then?
>>
>>69887638
>In fact, the ending of Season 1 is really what would have been the ending of Act 1 of my feature, which it’s going to be interesting to see how people react to the end of Season 1. It was just my setup. It was just my initial setup. So we’ll see how that experience translates into the television world when it’s after 10 hours as opposed to 30 minutes. But I think it’s kinda cool and exciting.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/merrillbarr/2015/06/24/mr-robot-usa-2/#1929c4912375

Interview with Sam Esmail.
>>
>>69887656
>why would he be working at mr robot then?
Because he faked his own death, and he started working at the Mr Robot store, because it's just a bullshit cover. Elliot gets to regularly visit his father, and when he tells other family about it, they remind him that his father is famously dead.

When Edward became embroiled in a controversy over the chemical leak that started killing people in E Corp, he was either a good guy who pissed off the wrong people and was forced to hide away, or he was in such deep shit by being a bad guy, that he's hiding away as a secret executive thing, within the company.

When we see Edward get more of a life of his own and doing things that Elliot would never do at the SAME TIME that Elliot is definitively doing OTHER THINGS, we will start to build up to the realization that Edward is alive.
>>
>>69887487
Why do the last episodes seem like they're just making shit up to kick the ball forward to next season then? If this season's the first third of the movie, then what's the movie about if not the 2 twists and the big crash?
>>
>>69887910
interesting. could you tie that up with the whole deal of Darlene not being the times square scene?
>>
>>69887963
>Why do the last episodes seem like they're just making shit up to kick the ball forward to next season then?
BECAUSE THE SERIES IS BLOWING IT'S LOAD WITH COOL IDEAS THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO COME LATER.
>>
Its actually going to take us to a whole new level. Im expecting a lot of Matrix homage.
>>
>>69888007
>could you tie that up with the whole deal of Darlene not being the times square scene?
I don't know what you're talking about. Refresh my memory, please.
>>
Wait did the hack happen or was it in his mind?

Where's Tyrell?
>>
>>69888073
In the last episode when Elliot's family shows up in the big screen in the Times Square: his mom, dad and himself, but not Darlene. The creator of the show said there was a reason for that.
>>
>>69888139

Here. He's gonna take the blame and turn it in to profit.
>>
>>69888161
>In the last episode when Elliot's family shows up in the big screen in the Times Square: his mom, dad and himself, but not Darlene. The creator of the show said there was a reason for that.
OH FUCK I NEVER NOTICED THAT. HOLY SHIT I'M STUPID.
Well obviously, she's adopted you dumb fuck.
>>
File: Wellick.png (515 KB, 1280x623) Image search: [Google]
Wellick.png
515 KB, 1280x623
>>69888304

forgot pic, oops
>>
>>69887963
They've done the character arc, closely followed by the actual immediate problems arc, and then the last couple of episodes really underline some of the stuff you need to think about before the next season and really go nowhere.
>>
File: fjs.png (587 KB, 498x691) Image search: [Google]
fjs.png
587 KB, 498x691
>>69888139

It happened but he went completely nuts afterwards, this season will start off with them picking up 3 days afterwards and Elliot trying to work out what happened.

I have no idea where Tyrell is but I'm pretty sure he's another person that Elliot's mind came up with. He'll be back for sure.
>>
>>69888562
The Tyrell thing seems too obvious. Whiterose is intriguing too. If it's the obvious choice on Tyrell I think there'll be a crazy revelation on Whiterose
>>
File: jelly.jpg (253 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
jelly.jpg
253 KB, 1500x844
>>69887963

Sam Esmail has said that he'd like to do around 5 seasons. So things need to be spaced out.

Rami Malek also said this during an interview with Andy Greenwald:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a51jcMJoE6I
>>
>>69888562
tyrell cant be elliot. there are situations where people treat them as different people, like when tyrells wife is talking to elliot.
>>
>>69887065
>Main villian is literally a jew with a jew last name.
How red pilled can we expect this series to get?
>>
>>69888012
this desu.
>>
>>69889040

She knows he has problems so when Elliot asked her what happened to Tyrell she didn't say anything.
She's probably had to deal with him losing memories and associating himself as different people before, she'd had enough of it at that point. Watch the scene again.
>>
>>69890686
But what about Tyrell's asian secretary?
>>
File: 1439862355891.jpg (86 KB, 707x695) Image search: [Google]
1439862355891.jpg
86 KB, 707x695
The show for and by bug-eyed mutants.
>>
>>69888012
this 100% no way they can keep up with the standard they set
>>
>>69891196
>Someone took the time to make that image.
Hello, fellow fan!
>>
>>69885463
Mr Reddit Season 2 Thread*
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.