[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the remake in 2020?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: BTTF_header2.jpg (141 KB, 799x950) Image search: [Google]
BTTF_header2.jpg
141 KB, 799x950
Are you ready for the remake in 2020?
>>
>>69884880
fuck off jj
>>
>>69884880
If they ever remake this movie I will take my own life.
>>
>>69884880
It's your cousin, Marvin Cobain
>>
Zemeckis and the other guy, Bob Gale, i think, they explicity stated that while they're still alive, a remake will never be made.

BASED
>>
With Martha McFreebleed. Instead of doing stupid shit when getting called chicken, she gets triggered by seemingly innocuous shit and it gives her womyn power to overcome whatever obstacle she needs to and save the future. Biff tries to rape her mom and she kills him with a queef of empowerment. In her perfect future, everyone is genderqueer and there's buildings full of bathrooms and nothing else, because respect my pronouns.
>>
They're not allowed to remake it until the creators are DEAD.
>>
>>69886530
Not only will they remake it, but they'll cast a Neil Degrasse Tyson lookalike to play doc.
>>
>yfw Marty is black
>>
the role of marty mcfly should be played by jennifer lawrence
>>
>>69887994
And Martina will ofcourse be a trans female
>>
>>69887684
Came to say this.
>>
>30 years later
>they'll still show flying cars as 'the future'
>>
>>69884880
so how good are the blu ray releases
>>
>>69888066
If anyone is black it'll be Doc. Marty will certainly become Margret, though.
>>
Jayden Smith as Marty. Neil Degrasse Tyson as Doc Brown. Brock Lesnar as Biff.
>>
>>69887774

No one in the thread cares about facts they just want to make up all kinds of retarded SJW nu-male plots to aggravate themselves.
>>
>>69888378
I'm actually a big Neil Degrasse Tyson fan, but he's just too calm and level-headed to play an eccentric inventor.
>>
>>69884880
>Female led remake
>It's their turn let them have this
It's no ones turn. Shitty remakes should be happening.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.