[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Walking Dead General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
TWD sucks dicks in comparison to Fear the Walking Dead.

Let's be real, peasants.

>better acting
>extremely layered and complex main character
>more poignant and touching moments
>you actually care about characters because they are well-built
>you know that any of the characters could die unlike in TWD where everyone except like the ~3 main characters is pretty much expendable and nothing more than a "season guest star"
>>
>>69883403
>>extremely layered and complex main character
>>more poignant and touching moments
>>you actually care about characters because they are well-built
I hope for your own sake you don't really believe that.
>>
Travis is weak and needs to die!
>>
>>69883456
>>>extremely layered and complex main character
How is this not true?
>>
I agree with all of this, but I don't think they're going to kill the main character.

It can never happen.
>>
>>69883403
the bait is real
or are you really this retarded
even circlejerkreddit laughs at how bad this show is
dropped it at 2x03 because the unintentional comedy wasn't even good enough
>>
>>69883403

>you know that any of the characters could die unlike in TWD where everyone except like the ~3 main characters is pretty much expendable and nothing more than a "season guest star"

I doubt it. If there's a season 5 there will definitely be at least two Clarks still alive. Probably Madison and Nick.
>>
>>69884446
>dropped it at 2x03 because the unintentional comedy
Fuck off, child.
>>
Have you guys noticed yet that Alicia _______a cute________________________________________?
>>
>>69883403
I'm just about halfway in to TWD and I can't stop thinking about prison break.
>>
>>69884964
Liza was the best girl.
>>
>>69884446
he's right though. compared to twd currently it is better but it's comparing a show with 1.5 season to a show on its way to its 7th and ftwd is starting to show signs of going to shit. comparing season to season though, twd is better.
>>
>>69884676
git gud nigga
>>
>>69883403
Wait, who's actually the main character?
>>
>>69887281
The mom. Cliff Curtis and Ruben Blades are too good to stick around with that shit for much longer.
>>
>>69883403
any streams up tonight since got leaked?
>>
Are there any live streams for the show tonight?
>>
Chris needs to go on a killing spree soon.

That or Salazars daughter is going to die she's deadweight
>>
So is Nick going full crazy? And is Chris a future Mexican Negan?
>>
>>69887281
nick
>>
>>69883403
I'll watch anything with Kim Dickens.
>>
>>69887281
I thought it was Travis, but he's so fucking boring and one dimensional.
>>
come on anyone? any live streams tonight?
>>
>>69887281
Definitely Nick.
>>
>>69887624
>Travis, but he's so fucking boring and one dimensional
Hello, raddit!
>>
>still no based Tobias.
>>
>>69887624
I'm so sorry about your ADHD :(
>>
Predictions, lads?

I feel that Nick will go crazy, and Chris will try to kill Alicia and Madison again.
>>
>>69888011
daniel is gonna fuck shit up
>>
it was just a dream
>>
File: Eoct19h.jpg (118 KB, 690x720) Image search: [Google]
Eoct19h.jpg
118 KB, 690x720
>>
I love it.

I think it's very refreshing that Travis is not a violent character and has plenty of moral dilemmas.
>>
The fact that Daniel is a fan favorite is kind of troubling.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.