[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched this? What does /tv/ think? Did I like it or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: brazil.jpg (23 KB, 403x300) Image search: [Google]
brazil.jpg
23 KB, 403x300
Just watched this? What does /tv/ think? Did I like it or not?
>>
>>69875707
>Did I like it or not?

No you didn't. It's pretty boring. Nice art direction though.
>>
>>69875731
First post, pleb post
>>
>>69875731
Back to the capeshit threads.
>>
Best dystopian movie after Blade Runner
>>
One of my favourite movies, ask me anything
>>
>>69875707
Br? Br? Hue Hue
>>
>>69876618
how many times have you watched it?
>>
>>69876618
why is it called brazil?
>>
>>69876618
are you a homosexual?
are you british?
are you a vegetarian?
do you enjoy capeshit?
do you believe it to be "kino"?
do you like comic books?
are you a muslim?
if not, what do you think being a muslim is like? if yes, what is being a muslim like?
do you feel the urge to terrorize european cities?
how do you usually get your eggs?
do you own a car?
do you think Brazil would've been better off without deniro?

Thanks in advance
>>
Only a retard could watch this and still support the idea of government. If you're not an anarchist when the movie ends you suffer from a chronic case of "turn my brain off, bro".
>>
>>69876996
Because of the song "Brazil"
>>
>>69875707
sorry i don't watch foreign films
>>
>>69876996
Because Brazil was the name given to a land of big prosperity in Ireland IIRC
>>
>>69875707
This one is on my watchlist for years and I always forget to watch it. Is it really that good?
>>
>>69876996
Cause of the song. and the song symbolizes the theme of the film, it should be quite clear.

>>69878324
It is that good depending on how little or how much you want to read into it. I think many people just watch it as an allegory against an oppressive regime/ideology in the vein of 1984 and other such things. But I think there are other things about it beyond that surface that are maybe more interesting.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.