[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucifer opinions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: images-4.jpg (9 KB, 328x153) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
9 KB, 328x153
How you magnificent bastards feel about this show?
>>
Great. Eagerly awaiting season 2.
>>
>>69874367
It's good, but answer me this: why the fuck do americans love to make everything about detectives?
>>
>>69874424
I still wonder whose mom...
>>
Got better towards the end.
>>
Comfiest show on TV
>>
>>69874367
The detective sees Lucifer do all this supernatural shit every week and still doesn't believe him is probably the worst thing about this show

otherwise 8.5/10
>>
File: trixie.jpg (129 KB, 1351x760) Image search: [Google]
trixie.jpg
129 KB, 1351x760
>>
pretty bad desu
>>
>>69877459
>tell you he's immortal
shoot him
>bleeding

>tries to make you talk
>can't

wouldn't believe him either
>>
File: pepe overload2.jpg (42 KB, 375x592) Image search: [Google]
pepe overload2.jpg
42 KB, 375x592
>>69874367
>show about the Devil walking the Earth
>DUDE LET'S MAKE IT A COP SHOW LMAO
>>
>>69877682
The last episode he gets shot in front of her plain as day and still has bullet holes in his shirt with no bleeding. He also lifted a grown man off his feet with one hand and threw him through a glass panel in front of like 20 people. For a detective, she's pretty goddamn clueless
>>
>>69877713
I can't wait for a walking dead cop show spin off. Oh wait it already is a cop show kind of.
>>
Skip the generic show.
Read the Neil Gaiman and Mike Carey comics instead. Far more mature and inteligent than this shitty Fox cop show.
>>
>>69877640
How are adults out classed by a child?
>>
>>69874367
Comfy.
>>
>>69874450
Its been that way since CSI made detective shows the popular goto for primetime dramas.

Just waiting for the day they manage to combine detective shows with reality tv.
If murder for entertainment was legal you can bet your sweet ass it'd already be a thing
>>
>>69877986
I think its been more her attempting to use her logic to justify everything and ignore the things she can't.

Season 2 it'll look like she'll no longer be able to ignore Lucifers shenanigans with the whole death/rebirth thing at the end
>>
>>69874450

Because the serialized nature means people will get lost versus something like an SVU or other cop shows where you can plop down and watch it or watch entire marathons.

It would probably worry people how many shows on television have procedural elements. Especially ours. >>69874367
Loved it and glad it is coming back for season 2, here's hoping they dig more into the supernatural.

>>69877986

I feel like the whole magician angle was a nice subtle backdrop, she believes in what he can do but living in a place where tons of people are pretending to be something they're not, what would be more likely in your mind.

A talented magician or illusionist or thee Devil.

I think the only person that should truly believe is Chloe's ex' that guy knows Lucifer was shot. He also watched him disappear multiple times.
>>
>>69874367
>magnificent bastards

is there any more obvious way to announce you're from reddit?
>>
>>69880312

>Fox bring's you, "The Purge: Suburbia™"
>>
>>69880152
This. Only reason I watch it, to be honest.

Acting is dreadful and plot is stale but... it's comfy.
>>
https://youtu.be/6_IbLS9tD8M?t=292

i feel the pain, do you feel it too?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.