[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x167
ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT!
>>
>>69873213
>catched
>>
lol this faggot is old
>>
Then put your little hand in mine
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>69873213
>movie is literally about Hindu view of reincarnation
>he eventually transcends life and is able to stop the war

Greatest spiritual film of all time?
>>
>>69873530
Literally overrated as fuck and I love cruise.

They changed the original ending where everyone dies. Would have made it better. In rewatches its a 5/10 at best
>>
>>69873630
I appreciate you posting your opinion but I disagree with it and discard it as meaningless.
>>
>>69873630
>he didn't get it
>>
>>69873530
That's Lucy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKcyYEInf8
>>
>>69873780
Of course I get it fuck off. I understand time travel and principles like the novikov self cknsistency principle. But me not liking has not to do with any of that its not good its generic and enily blunt is a bad actress who pulls the same shit. You have terrible taste

>>69873697
I liked it at first as a popcorn flick but its not well made at all and is cliche. You have terrible taste i would never want to watch it again.
>>
>>69874137
>its generic
Name 3 similar flicks

>not well made at all
In what way?
>>
>>69873213
>ON YOUR FEET MAGGOT!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>69873213
I liked it. I imagined reliving the same day ,over and over. Watching her die over and over. Man that's depressing. I'm glad it had a "happy" ending even though I think it sucked.
>>
>>69873213
FUCK YOU

I'm CANADIAN.

We don't take orders from warmongering entitled elitist AMERICAN scumbags like you.

Go fuck yourself

LITERALLY GRAB AN EASILY MADE AVAILAVLE GUN, AND SHOOT YOURSELF BETWEEN THE EYE BALLS WITH IT

HOW DARE YOU, YOU SUB HUMAN AMERICAN COCK FUCKER, TELL ME!

ME! A MUCH SUPERIOR CANDIAN WHAT TO DO?!

I WILL KILL YOUR DOG

I WILL RAPE YOUR DAUGHTERS

I WILL EVEN RAPE YOUR SONS

I WILL REIGN PLAGUES AND FAMINES OVER YOUR FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS TO COME

I WILL USE MY SHEER CANADIAN HERITAGE ALONE TO RIP THEOUGH THE TIME SPACE CONTINIUM TO LIVE FOR A THOUSAND YEARS AND FUCK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUR FUTURE GRAND DAUGHTER

EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

I WILL COME ALL IVER THEIR FACES AND LAUGH AS THEY ASK, "why? Why mr. Big string Canadian man? Why are you raping me and weak American assholes? Please stop, it hurts! It hurts!!"

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU.

FUCK YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

I WILL MURDER YOU.

I WILL DESECRATE EVERYTHING YOU HOLD DEAR!

EVERYTHING!
>>
>>69874227
>its generic
>Name 3 similar flicks
Most action, dramas where the characters
have to work oh so hard against all odds and have a happy ending. Literally see most movies made, do you watch movies. Im sorry you think the plot and the content if the film is somehow good enough to merrit ponder.

>not well made at all
>In what way?
Its generic lol just bc it has a time loop doesn't mean its any more inherently complicated or good.
>>
>>69873697

I also think the movie is overrated please filter me faggot
>>
how many times would you have tried before you finally overpowered?
>>
>>69874583
>all movies are a person doing something so they all are the same
>>
>>69873324
I get it

>>69874777
I would have spent more time fucking with everyone in that base. try out approaches with emily. especially after knowing her entire life at some point.
like running naked into her for the first time telling her solutions to the ptoblems of her life
>>
>>69874583
>Literally see most movies made, do you watch movies.
Still haven't named 3 you long winded a full thought without naming 3
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.