[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is your favorite Paratrooper in BoB? Compton was a badass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: band-of-brothers.jpg (195 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
band-of-brothers.jpg
195 KB, 1024x768
How is your favorite Paratrooper in BoB?

Compton was a badass until he crapped his pants in Bastogne.

Luz was funny but was just a clown with no combat skill.

Also BoB thread
>>
Guarnere da guinea
>>
File: tumblr_m4ss88sxtN1qkhcdso1_500.png (235 KB, 500x308) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ss88sxtN1qkhcdso1_500.png
235 KB, 500x308
Justice for Sobel
>>
>>69869294

Miguel Alvarez from Oz and the blond nigga from Justified.
>>
File: capt_ronald_speirs.jpg (95 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
capt_ronald_speirs.jpg
95 KB, 400x300
wanna smoke?
>>
>>69869373

>After all we've been through, we really are a Band of Brothers

Really?
>>
>>69869468

this guy, Speirs was based
>>
>>69869468
>heh nothin personnel
>>
>>69869468
What a great man
>>
>>69871456
he was a fucking war criminal
>A rolling artillery barrage had been coordinated in support of the ground assault on the morning of 7 June; to initiate the attack, artillery fire was adjusted back towards American lines before moving forward in increments. Speirs ordered his platoon to hold position until the fire was completed to prevent serious casualties and friendly fire. One of his squad leaders ignored the orders due to fatigue and disorientation; after his order was ignored a second time, Speirs shot the sergeant between the eyes, then promptly reported the incident to the company commander, Captain Jerre S. Gross. Gross was killed in combat the next day and the incident was not pursued.[6]
>>
>>69872261
Mother fucker wouldn't follow the orders of his platoon leader, he deserved to get shot.
>>
Fuck ur shit op Buck was the best soldier. I liked Garnere too
>>
Winters and the medic were my favourites
>>
>>69874553

Mah nigga!
>>
>>69869294
Nixon and Winters were great, as were Bill, Shifty, Popeye, Muck, and Lipton.

But let's stop kidding ourselves. There's only one acceptable answer:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14i_1xx4u3I
>>
>>69872261
>NCO disobeying orders and trying to get his men killed

Spiers even turned himself when he shot him. If anything he did was wrong, it was killing those kraut prisoners. Allegedly.

Posting best Spiers moments:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O5YpUsDsHmk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IrRarZyjGgc

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3JhIFd-iKz8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiSUuEaBvrY
>>
>>69874709
I love how he is so calm like he's just doing a standard safety drill at his normal job during all of this.
>>
>shitting un Luz and Compton

Buck just saw two of his friends get their legs blown off, he gets a pass for being shocked.

>Luz
>no combat skill
Every member of Easy was somewhat skilled at combat and Luz survived until the end which counts for something.

My 3 favourites are Speirs, Guarnere and Luz.
>>
I met Buck Compton irl and he said that the show made him look like a pussy, and wasn't reflective of what actually happened.
>>
>>69875046
I think Luz would've been the most important person for me personally to have with me in my battalion. Just someone that can make you crack up day after day even in those shitty conditions would go a long way as far as keeping your sanity.
>>
People could tell the difference between all those ethnically-ambiguous jews and italians?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.