[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Actors and actresses that should be in more films
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: chloë sevigny.jpg (8 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
chloë sevigny.jpg
8 KB, 183x276
Why isnt pic related in more stuff? To be honest she is one of the best actresses I know of. She just seems to do indieshit and some rather big movie every now and then.
>>
>>69865891

>gives a real blowjob on camera
>forgotten soon after

she dumb
>>
>>69865975
didnt the director of that movie (and her bf at the time) go out and discredit her for that? top lol
>>
File: 1376528972274.jpg (33 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1376528972274.jpg
33 KB, 572x380
>good actor
>picks good roles
>puts out good performances
>I like this good actor, I wish he was in more stuff
>stops being so picky with roles
>takes stuff that isn't as good for the sake of jerking you off
>consistency drops
>I don't like this actor any more, he used to be so good, what happened
>>
>>69865891
She's scum and I'm glad she's a literal who now.
>>
She's in Love and Friendship w/ Beckinsale and Stillman opening wide in two days. Just listened to her and Whit and Based Eigeman on the Disco commentary are it was pretty insightful. Studio wanted Winona, Whit hired Chloe. She was great in Big Love.
>>
>>69865891
muh waifu MEW need to be in more capeshit
>>
>>69866897
she's too picky and probably sucks on the casting couch
>>
>>69865975
She continued to have a successful career for a long time after that. She's just changed her style, choice of projects, and priorities.
>>
>>69867171
You'd figure if she sucks she would be in more movies.
>>
>>69866897

If MEW stooped to doing capeshit I'd take it as a first sign of an impending apocalypse.
>>
>>69867418
I don't think a blowjob would impress anyone in Hollywood.
>>
in an apple commercial along with Rob Schneider tier hasbeens
>>
>>69867594
I just want to see her in more stuff :(

nothing she shows up in is high profile
>>
>>69865891
She's in Bloodline

at least she was last year I don't know if the character will return this year
>>
>>69865891
Just reminded me of Hit & Miss. Surprisingly a decent show.
>>
>>69865891
can someone upload the gif of her sucking cock?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.