[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 308x163) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 308x163
>threw a table at a wall in film school and got expelled, then re-did the scene in Bronson
>directed Drive even though he failed his driver's license exam like 7 times
>directed OGF only so he could visit toy shops in Thailand then got upset because his wife put his toys in the attic
>can't shoot his movies in non-chronological order
>color blind
>dyslexic
>lost virginity at 24
>proposed to his first girlfriend (now wife), she initially said no but kept the ring
>daughter doesn't call him Dad or Papa, calls him "Jang" the same nickname used by his adult friends and family
>believes in Thai ghosts because his daughter sees them and Jodo told him some spooky shit reading tarot cards
>tried to kill his stepmom but the gun didn't go off
>literally wears a towel when he's shooting a movie to keep his energy inside him or something
>can't pick his own clothes, wife does it for him
>Mads says he can't talk to him outside of movie sets because he can literally only talk about cinema
>keeps writing scenes about his characters going to hookers then getting limp, obvious self-insert
>cried during his first meeting with the Goose
>cried on live Danish TV
>said he now only watches movies on an iPhone
>has deluded himself into thinking he's close friend with David Lynch, randomly brings up "David" in conversations, while other people have no idea who he's talking about
>despite his wife trying her best to dress him correctly, he still attends event dressed like a teenager while everyone else is dressed properly
>almost got to his now wife to run away on their second date because he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
>has no neck
>>
>>69864949
ONE OF US
>>
Nicolas winding "Dangerous autist" refn
>>
>>69864949
let's repost stuff again and again and again until every single fucking person on the planet contributes a post, shall we? jeez, you guys don't get tired of the same goddamn posts appearing every single day? dudes, be fucking original or contribute something new, don't just copy and paste shit. lemmings and sheep.
>>
>he told her he was going to show her a beautiful, emotional film and then forced her to watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

I don't give a shit about that other autistic horseshit, but that's funny.
>>
>>69864949
>he has no neck

What are you talking about? He's all neck
>>
>>69865345
He doesn't have a jaw line/chin would be more accurate.

Fix your stupid pasta, OP.
>>
>>69865241
>ywn be an outsider like this faggot

Feels good man.
>>
I lost my virginity at 24, does that me a faggot too?
>>
i've lost my virginity at 21. make that what you will
>>
>>69864949
>be on 4chan all my life
>consider myself one of the original true 4channers
>lost virginity at 18 , people like me , had multiple gf's and jobs , dress well , basically be a full normie
MY LIFE IS A FUCKING LIE
NOW I DONT BELONG ON 4CHAN OR IN THE NORMIE WORLD
WHAT DO I DO
>>
File: 7MUTn.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
7MUTn.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>lost virginity at 24

Hehehe, what a loser, right lads?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.