[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There I fixed his costume.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: captain america proper.jpg (73 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
captain america proper.jpg
73 KB, 599x315
There I fixed his costume.
>>
he is not batman ya dink
>>
>>69864660
>There I ruined his costume.
There I fixed your post
>>
the problem is with the actor, not with the costume
>>
>>69864860

Literally nothing wrong with Chris Evans.

He owns Cap just like RDJ owns Ironman
>>
>>69864660
Now cover the rest of his face and say this is Ant Man.
>>
>>69864690
Lel
>>
>>69864946
he is fine, except that he was a bad casting choice for Cap
>>
>>69864681
He's the Batman of the MCU.
>>
File: 1463934407025.jpg (73 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
1463934407025.jpg
73 KB, 599x315
I'm watching the original French rips of Captain America and in every episode he has a funky mustache. WTF?
>>
>>69865290
avh
>>
>>69865221
Isn't Tony the batman of the MCU?
>>
>>69865207
I dont understand how you reached that conclusion? I am interested to hear who would you cast?
>>
>>69865527
he is not masculine enough for the character, and he makes cap very uninteresting and uncompelling. Evans was much better as the Torch.
>>
>>69865680
That was only a half answer. I also disagree, he is fitting to the role like a hand fits a glove (not OJ style). What is unmasculine about him? Do you need an Ottoman Turk with a beard and a fucking turban?
>>
File: bald eagle eyes.jpg (74 KB, 599x315) Image search: [Google]
bald eagle eyes.jpg
74 KB, 599x315
There, I fixed his costume
>>
>>69866046
Cap on Ketamine
>>
>>69865850
Well, I think Steve Rogers should look more like the Marlboro Man and less like Abercombie and Fitch Man, if you get what I mean. He is too boyish looking, even his chest is shaved which is weird. Somebody who kind of looks like prime Steve Macqueen would have been a better choice. And I guess the character being boring may not be Evans fault, it could be the writers', or maybe Cap is just a boring character inherently.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.