[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preacher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5534324232.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
5534324232.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
So this HAS to fucking suck right? At least as an adaptation.

>two main villains (Saint of Killers and Herr Star) aren't in it
>potentially other baddies like Gran'ma and Jody aren't either
>starting with elements of the Salvation arc*
>black Tulip, even though being white is important to her character
>Seth Rogen and something Noseberg
>on a network that has to censor the word 'fuck' when written

*An arc that occurs towards the end of the comic and one that is generally considered the weakest

Etc. I don't understand why HBO couldn't have manned up and taken this show years ago.
>>
Did the first episode leak?
>>
File: 1461396054651.jpg (21 KB, 595x370) Image search: [Google]
1461396054651.jpg
21 KB, 595x370
how many hours till it airs? I live in Europe and don;t have amc so i wanna know how long till it gets on tpb.
>>
>>69864391
It will be up in about 11 hours
>>
>>69864582
Thank you based anon
>>
I can't decide if I should skip it or watch for laughs
>>
>>69863861
They dont go page by page i think that saint of killers and herr may appear in later seasons we have Quincannon now. Apparently they changed it so Quincannon is in Anville and i dont thing it will be as fast comics it will take time for Jesse to know Genesis etc. Anyways im looking forward to it.
>>
It's going to be shit
Not even the kind of shit that's fun to watch
>>
>>69863861

The only thing I want to see is the Tom Cruise scene
>>
I hope they do the Angelville stuff with Jody right but they won't
>>
So its like Lucifer?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.