[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9
File: pratt-lawrence.jpg (244 KB, 780x930) Image search: [Google]
pratt-lawrence.jpg
244 KB, 780x930
based?
>>
>>69863380

>cheat on Faris with JLaw

yeahno, she is a step down, not to mention if he's as much of a conservative christian as detailed adultery isn't in his dance steps,
>>
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo never

he would never do this
>>
Jlaw the corrupter
>>
>>69863644
JLaw, on the other hand, wouldn't surprise me if she was caught murdering someone.

That just-like-everyone-else shit is sociopathic
>>
>>69863380
Can you blame him? Who among us would not tolerate her for an hour to hatefuck her, then leave?

Also Anna Faris? What the fuck?
>>
>believing this trash
>Giving a shit about actors' private life
>>
>>69863380
He was just trying to spread the word of Jesus Christ. Being in the same room with a coworker for an hour doesn't mean that you're having sex.
>>
>>69863789
It does when you're two people who are THAT good looking
>>
>>69863723
Hi leddit. I wouldn't touch that ugly annoying talentless bitch unless I was beating her to death.
>>
File: 1407065911929.webm (3 MB, 720x300) Image search: [Google]
1407065911929.webm
3 MB, 720x300
>believing shit coming from Blind Pages or crazydayscrazynights
>mfw
>>
>>69863853
Jlaw isnt good looking kys
>>
>>69863922
Hey /b/, that's pretty edgy, high five buddy
>>
File: 1463883334965.jpg (275 KB, 1280x989) Image search: [Google]
1463883334965.jpg
275 KB, 1280x989
>>69863717
>JLaw
she's just like us
>>
>>69863967
We both know you'll be doing that long before I do
>>
hollywood actors always have to hide the fact that they are christian.

wasnt there a controversy when matthew mcconaughey thanked God in his oscar speech?
>>
>>69863949
AAHH TONY SAVE ME
>>
>>69863981
Hey faggot this just in nobody gives a shit about jlaw, her flat ass, yanomami tits and shit tier just put her out of her fucking misey personality.
>>
>>69864016
Hahaha jews cucks on full force defending jlaws honor.
>>
Pratt and jlaw were in a movie together?
>>
>>69864049
Its called jews
>>
I don't believe it, and if it's true he's a scumbag. He was interviewed saying how he used to be some random fat dude dating sexy as fuck Anna Farris. He'd stand aside of her, whilst everyone ignored him, and how he was so lucky and fortunate to have someone as good and loyal as her.
>>
>le ebin blind gossip memes

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41688

You may have noticed that recent items from “Enty” (short for “Entertainment Lawyer”) at CDAN were getting longer, more detailed, and much more shocking. Big-name celebrities were dragged into the discussion, and wild accusations about disgusting acts (r*ape, m*rder, beatings, p*dophilia) were made. Not surprisingly, their website traffic shot up, and the mainstream press started discussing their items.

Following a detailed interview with Enty himself, a skeptical New York Post reporter conducted an independent and thorough investigation of Enty and CDAN.

Here’s what they discovered: Enty is a liar, and the items published on CDAN are lies. The full story from The New York Post is below, and can also be read here.

Given these disturbing facts, we will no longer carry CDAN items on this website.

We sincerely apologize to our readers for the time they may have invested in the past in trying to solve those items. You deserve much better, and we will do everything in our power to deliver original and third-party-sourced content that is both entertaining as well as credible.
>>
>>69864049

Marky Mark doesn't hide it
>>
>>69863380
>Conservative Christian cheating on his wife
>With j fucking law
Doubt it entirely
>>
>>69864244
she wasn't loyal, women don't even understand the concept. she was getting something out of him, i don't know what it was, but she was. The minute he stopped providing that she would have been gone so fast it would have made his head spin. Fuck women, they don't deserve our loyalty because they have none, they don't even understand the concept in any way shape or form except a bit with their own children, and that is only biological.

Any man who does not understand this, is on the way to getting cucked. Be loyal to your male friends, you blood family, and your children, but never to a woman. Because they are NEVER loyal to you.
>>
Having read the script, passengers will quickly be denounced as "reddit as fuck" when it comes out
>>
>>69864245
Even though this is posted here every time this thread is made people still believe this shit. Dont believe everything you read on the internet
>>
File: 1443729018464.jpg (9 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
1443729018464.jpg
9 KB, 222x216
>>69864647

Happy almost Elliot Rodger day
>>
Based on what?
>>
>>69864747
It's true bud. Anyone with experience with women knows it, even if they won't admit it in public. Women have no loyalty period. The sooner you learn that the less heartache you will have in the future. Unless you are a foreveralone virgin, in which case, well pretty much just say about what you just said.

I'm sure whiteknighting will get you some fuk sooner or later amirite
>>
>>69864976
Maybe you should work harder on losing 200 lbs instead of shitposting here about how vile women are.
>>
>>69864049
>wasnt there a controversy when matthew mcconaughey thanked God in his oscar speech?
I like that Tweets are now considered controversy
>>
>>69864647
This
I only suck cocks now
>>
>>69863380
Feminist or not, there isn't a man alive who wouldn't cum on that face.
>>
>>69865324
Out of hate?
>>
File: 1363580451558.gif (1002 KB, 500x690) Image search: [Google]
1363580451558.gif
1002 KB, 500x690
>>69865324

truth
>>
>>69865041
keep on projecting bud doesn't change the reality. just trying to help you out man. but by all means keep thinking your gf/wife/imaginary waifu is always gonna be loyal to you, see how that works out
>>
File: 30949494.gif (859 KB, 126x303) Image search: [Google]
30949494.gif
859 KB, 126x303
>>69865366
I remember when /tv/ eagerly awaited the torrent/screener for this movie just so they could make gifs of her ass
>>
>>69865391
Why should anybody be loyal to anyone who doesn't provide value to them?

Why should you be loyal to anyone who doesn't provide value to yourself?

A gf/bf/wife/husband is not your fucking parents.
>>
>>69865366
Dumb retard face
>>
>>69863380

I really fucking hate jennifer lawrence and her dumb fucking face
>>
>>69865578
ah so your a woman. why bother replying to me at all, when I already stated you can't understand the concept of loyalty? gtfo
>>
>>69863981

>hurr durr so edgy

nobody ever said this shit on here until like 2011. I guess that's when redditors started coming here and shitting it up
>>
>>69863380
>believing in gossip columns
dude... i know there are some dumb fucks around here, but, damn, don't be that fucking dumb.
>>
>>69865324
Yes, we all have seen the video
>>
>>69865779

FUCK
>>
Wasn't she also, allegedly, dating based Evans(now dating Jenny Slate)? She was also fucking the dude from Coldplay(who was still married during the time but separated) and was rumored to be fucking Thors little brother as well (now engaged to Miley). She's like the girl you fuck on side type of person.
>>
File: Chris.jpg (81 KB, 970x643) Image search: [Google]
Chris.jpg
81 KB, 970x643
Pratt is a good, honest, christian American. He would never cheat with a disgusting liberal whore like Lawrence.
>>
meh, I would drink her piss
>>
these "blind items" have never been correct apart from stuff that could be seen coming a mile away and was already being reported by other sources WITH names i.e. charlie sheen having aids.
>>
>>69863380
I guess overcoming feelings of megative self-perception is stronger than politics...
>>
>>69864647
Who hurt you?
>>
>>69867620
no one, i'm not dumb enough to trust women.
>>
DUDE JENNIFER LAWRENCE SUCKS LMAO
>>
lawrence scucks
>>
>>69863380
Nah, never happened.
>>
>>69863380
There is no actual proof of any cheating.
>>
>>69869363
you don't need proof

you just KNOW
>>
>>69864647
t. MGTOW
>>
Is there a single person on this planet who actually likes Anna Faris?
How the fuck is she even famous? I'm sad that I know the name of somebody so incredibly bland and forgettable.
Is that her schtick? Being so bland and forgettable you can't stop thinking about it?
>>
>>69870288
t. cuck
>>
Bunch of housewives caring about celebrity gossips. What has /tv/ turned to?
>>
>>69863723
Anna Faris is top-tier wife material.
>>
File: e5gyH.jpg (58 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
e5gyH.jpg
58 KB, 640x360
>>69864647
>she wasn't loyal, women don't even understand the concept
>>
>>69865324
No honestly don't think I could

She's not attractive
>>
>>69864647
lol, must suck to be you m8.

Even if you're right, I'd rather just not think about it, otherwise I won't get any enjoyment
>>
>>69865324
Jokes on you, I can't cum from blowjobs

:(
>>
>>69863380
The only part of this I may believe are the religion and politics part...

He's a big Christian and a huge republican and in Hollywood that's a big no no
>>
>>69863380
>he's just like us cheats with she's just like us
>>
>>69866403
Isn't it funny that Jennifer Lawrence and Taylor Swift are arguably the most popular of all females in their fields, yet they're both gigantic whores who don't attempt to hide it?
>>
>>69871081
>Even if you're right, I'd rather just not think about it, otherwise I won't get any enjoyment

bruh it's like if you car is making funny noises. you can ignore it if you like, and be happy for a while, but that shit is gonna break down. better to just acknowledge it and deal with it. same with women, you will be much happier in the long run if you realize they are the most fickle of creatures, have no concept of loyalty, and will leave you, cuck you, fuck you over the minute you stop providing whatever it is they are getting out of you.

Once you realize this, just find out what you are providing them, and keep giving it to them if you want to keep them. And do not under any circumstances let yourself get emotionally attached, because they are not attached to you. When women get sad about being dumped, it isn't sadness about losing the man, it's sadness over losing the money, or the social status, or the comfort they provided. It's just reality m8, nothing to get all in a twist about but it's better to know then stay ignorant and get fucked
>>
>>69871406
Pretty sure all the popular men in their respective fields are huge sluts, too.

Not even sure what your point is, to be honest.
>>
>Cheating on Faris with a fat retarded slut

I fucking hope not
>>
File: christopher.jpg (14 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
christopher.jpg
14 KB, 620x349
>>69864647
>she wasn't loyal
>>
>>69871484
More or less that these women are openly slutty yet they're both put on a pedestal for their promiscuity. I guess it's not much different from men, it just feels a bit different, idk.

>>69871481
I'd rather have the knowledge that it won't work out but the ability to ignore the signs. It makes the time with them more enjoyable, because I'm not constantly thinking about how they're using me, and it's easier to leave them because I knew it probably wasn't going to work out in the end.

Going through life constantly worrying about the psychological side of things is just... sad. I feel bad for you man. I hope you get to go out and meet women, have fun, have some kind of good connection, because even if it's a lie it's a great feeling, and it doesn't sound like you're able to do that.
>>
>JLaw
>A+ list actress
>>
>>69871802
I do it just fine. I just don't get attached. That teenage love shit where you believe with all your heart that the woman loves you back has some high high's, but that rollercoaster will wreck your shit. Life is much better dating women for what they are.
>>
>>69871802
>these women are openly slutty
Again, powerful men in their respective fields are openly slutty as well. We have countless news about actors having affairs with women half their age, some are even their babysitters.

Men don't talk about this because we like to pretend things don't actually happen if we don't talk about them, but you're talking about millionaires and billionaires with assistants at all times. They're not supposed to be your moral leaders.
>>
>>69871802
to add, I don't hold it against you if you know the score but still give your full heart to a woman, it's frankly brave especially when you know better. and there are millions of guys who do the same, it's just not for me
>>
>>69863717
>just-like-everyone-else
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>69872126
Thanks m8. I hope one day you stumble onto some relationship that you for some reason just stick with forever for no particular reason, but to each their own. Cheers.
>>
>>69863380
LOL I LOVE CELEBRITY GOSSIP IT FILLS THE ENDLESS VOID IN MY LIFE WITH MEANING!
>>
>>69864157

they will be.
>>
>lmao he cheated on his wife he's so based
And yet, if this was about Anna Faris cheating on him, all of you would be calling her (and all women in general) a whore. But /tv/ isn't sexist, right? I mean, you guys totally mean it when you say that hating the new Ghostbusters has nothing to do with the female cast, right? /s
>>
>>69863380
fucking jlaw homewrecker whore
>>
>>69865756
t. edgy nigger
>>
>>69864647
Chris Brown pls
>>
>>69872909
*tips fedora*
>>
>>69863717
I cant believe i used to believe it
I am still so naive
The feminism thing woke me quick though
>>
>>69873206
>virgin woman-hater thinks he's in any position to call someone else a fedora tipper

Let me guess, you also think the friend zone is real, don't you, kiddo?
>>
>>69873416
>legbeard thinks she's in any position to talk

let me guess, you also think marital rape is a real thing, don't you?
>>
>>69873416
>redirecting to reddit.com
>>
>>69872909
Why don't you go make an alt youtube account so you can like the ghostbusters trailers again. Cunt.
>>
>>69864011
Christ it's like she's trying to act like she's a real human

I didn't realize the Third Renaissance already happened
>>
>>69874015
What's the matter? Can't refute my point?
>>
>>69870566
How young are you?
>>
I know her type. She forced a blowjob on him when masquerading as "one of guys" while using the pretense accessing the photogenicy of his penis for prospective art film auditions.

Disgusting bitch.
>>
>>69864647
Your music is shit
>>
>>69871968
>thinks slutty is an adjective for men
Kys
>>
>>69865324
Yeah Chris is pretty hot
>>
>>69863717
After the fappening, I literally can't see her play a role without picturing cum plastered on her face.
>>
>>69863789
dis nigga know. pratt was bearin' witness for the word of God
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.