[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
desu I fucking cried during this scene
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: grenade.jpg (16 KB, 600x296) Image search: [Google]
grenade.jpg
16 KB, 600x296
desu I fucking cried during this scene
>>
movie?
>>
>>69856078
Captain America The First Avenger
>>
by the time he got on the nade it would have already detonated
also pointless sacrifice since everyone was already out of lethal radius
>>
>>69856078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ2sPHpou98
>>
>>69855885
lotta loyalty for a guy who knows the camera is rolling.
>>
>>69856119
It was about showing he gave zero fucks about himself, just the greater good
>>
>>69856119
Did you see the grenade Crossbones threw in civil war? Took a god damn eternity to detonate. No stakes at all in these movies.
>>
>>69856119
Mk2 grenades allegedly have a five second fuse. I just checked the scene and it would have detonated the moment he landed on it.
>>
>>69856255
He's a hero
>>
>>69856119
'Kill zone' of the air burst is 5m, but the high velocity shrapnel produced can kill people a lot further than that, it's just not reliable, which is why the shrapnel wounding radius is typically said to be about 20m or so.
>>
>>69856243
Nevermind the fact that the concussive force inside that armoured truck would've had her bleeding out her ears.
>>
>>69855885
I like The First Avenger more than Civil War. Sure the action isn't that great, but it has a pulpy charm to it.
>>
>>69856529
Winter Soldier > First Avenger > Civil War for me.

Civil War felt more like an Avengers movie, I liked that the first two were more focused on Cap.
>>
>>69856157

i am not american , but that's what a soldier is all about.. a citizen soldier.. a normal guy/girl with their love of family and their fellow human. yes this is what a soldier is. a companion. a champion in little things. i am a brown indian, americans will call me appu, or curry fucker ... i know they don't mean it. they are just joking. i love americans. they are one of the best intelligent people i came across. not because the got man on the moon. but because they showed us that democracy works... from a little curry muncher... an indian.. love you US heroes... i love u guys
>>
>>69857032
Fuck sakes, bring back Red Skull already too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.