[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>America Has Successfully Sewn a Dead Guy's Penis onto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
>America Has Successfully Sewn a Dead Guy's Penis onto a Living Man

Pitch this as a movie TV. Who is the star? What is the genre? Describe the trailer.
>>
>>69853798
BIG BLACK-market COCK industry when?
>>
>>69853798

Undeadwood
>>
>>69853798

Is that the guy from Downton Abbey?
>>
>>69853821

It'll definitely happen. If you could have a dead black guy's dick, you would do it. Would they be able to make it look like a white or Asian dick though?
>>
>>69853869

No, it's the penis transplant guy.

>>69853863

Good title.
>>
>>69853872
That was my very next thought as well /b/rother, so I can only assume the nazis in South Africa who pioneered this technique thought the same thing and are already working on it.

If you wanted to do it cheap and dirty you could just deactivate the genes having to do with melanin production in the benis.

It would suck if it was obviously mismatching your skin tone though.
>>
>>69853931

So this is obviously the sequel, and it's sci-fi.
>>
Horror

a guy gets a transplanted penis from a dead guy
he gets quite famous in America because he was the first person to get this
but then a newspaper found information that his new penis was from a serial rapist.
everybody hates him now and he gets depressed as fuck and end up cutting of his new penis

genre is drama and it stars Brendan Fraser's big comeback
>>
>>69854052
At least 40 percent of the black people on social media would take this plot line very seriously and become part of the pantheon of whitey trying to exterminate the black man conspiracy theories, right next to inventing AIDS. Half of africa already legitimately believes in dick stealing witches.

most of the /pol/etariat would probably take it as an intentional blood libel against the white man.

Shit storm would be epic.
>>
>>69854132
genre is horror/drama
>>
>>69854139

Heroes on both sides.

>>69854132

Christ.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (36 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
36 KB, 320x240
>>69854132

Yeah, sounds good...
>>
>>69853872
>get black dick
>cuck yourself with your wife
>than proceed to raise you're wife's son
>>
>>69854347
Actually the first guy who had this done has already successfully inseminated a woman. No public comment as to whether his balls were magically taken over by the dick's genetics tho.
>>
>>69854347
>cuck yourself

Well, damn. There is a lot of potential for this to be depressing.
>>
The guy is straight with a wife and kids, but the penis belonged to a gay guy and turns him gay. It's a comedy-drama about a guy dealing with coming out later in life.
>>
>>69853798
I seriously want a show about black-market dick transplants, because it may be the only way to catalyze the minds of the public to make it legitimately possible.

Get on it kikes
>>
He gets boners for guys and becomes a serial guy butt raper
>>
>>69853798
'Me, My Wife's Boyfriend's Cock, And I'
horror/thriller.

>The penis repeatedly wrests control of its new owner's faculties, committing a series of increasingly bizarre rapes and stranglings. He remembers his cock's crimes in fragments via nightmares. He's forced to shoot the penis during a standoff, severing it at the base. The film ends after the member is spotted crawling into a sewer grate, leaving the story open for a sequel.
>>
>romantic comedy/horror
>Adam Sandler loses his penis in a freak accident while trying to lose his virginity to a high school crush (Heather Graham)
>flash forward 10 years, Adam Sandler receives a penis transplant
>the penis belonged to a convicted serial rapist/killer who was executed
>the penis has a mind of its own, it controls Sandler every night and makes him rape and kill women
>Sandler also meets his old high school sweetheart and falls in love with her
>he leads a double life: during the night he rapes, during the day he tries to seduce Heather Graham and attempts to cover his tracks. Needless to say: hilarity ensues.

Would you watch it?
>>
>Depends
>Depends on what?
>What kinda dick they cooked up in that lab
>>
>>69855447
AWESOME-O?
>>
Tearjerking romantic drama.

Like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukRdEVthmWM
>>
Does it work?
>>
>your whole life spent wanking another guys cock

It's not gay at all I swear
>>
>>69855697
I wonder if he will have phantom cock syndrome and experience some kind of body dysmorphia arising from the discrepancy of some of his peripheral nerve endings still mapping to his original cock size.
>>
>>69855447
thats sounds alot like idle hands lol.
>>
>>69854132
>>69855447
>>69858069
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vcISf4NqBg
>>
>>69855015
it would be like repo with jude law but instead of organs its penises
>time to repo your penis
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.