[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capeshit BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgW2KLJayxI

Will manchildren ever recover?
>>
women were a mistake
>>
>>69852294
kek
>>
>>69852294
>anti racism shit and pro feminist shit requires all evil people to be white men
>feminist pretend men are the reason why it was changed

this is some next level double black flag shit going on.
>>
We do need more female villains, but the thing is that it's hard to digest. Men make better villains or more acceptable villains, imagine if Hans Gruber were a lady, and her dropped like that.
>>
The villain in the new Thor is a woman. Why do all these retards complain about stuff that's in the pipeline?

They're still complaining about there not being any black heroes despite there being a Black Panther movie on the way, and they're still complaining about they're not being any female heroes despite there being a Cpt Marvel movie on the way as well as Wasp getting top billing in Ant Man 2.

Just impatient cunts desu
>>
>>69852294
thats rich coming from a lotr-fag
>>
>>69852675
New Dredd had a female villain that wasn't badass but extremely hatable. Just turn the bitch meter 100% and you have a good female villain.
>>
>>69852294

Stop linking Colbershit to here you fucking nigger faggot
>>
>>69852675
The problem is they won't do a proper female villain thats feminine, a femme fatale, instead it's a just a generic male villain with boobs so of course doesn't work as well as just making it a dude. Or the mother route which is always lame.

My point is, if you want to do a female villain, make her feminine... But apparently portraying females as feminine is sexist these days...
>>
>>69853658

>it's a just a generic male villain with boobs

yeah well it's the same with female "heroes" too. It's never a matter of them using their wits or their looks or whatever advantages they would realistically have, it's always them being overpowered male heroes in a female body.

If you take Spy, for example, McCarthy's character is literally the same as the other male spies except for the fact that she's better at everything. Better at hand to hand, better at shooting, smarter etc. I get that they tried to make that part of the comedic aspect of the film but it's just kind of fucking lazy. Of course they couldn't make her just an underachieving, slow witted yet charming fatty that kind of stumbles her way into completing the mission and saving the day, they had to make her a secret badass with even more ability than the supposed "best spy on the force".
>>
>>69852294

I was with him until he dissed Shane Black for a cheap laugh.
Also, my inner-child reeeeeeee'd at him calling action figures "dolls".
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.