[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Family Guy Used NES Game Footage From YouTube, Then Claimed Copyright
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: mqusunr0qx1iqrljmwcz.jpg (83 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mqusunr0qx1iqrljmwcz.jpg
83 KB, 800x450
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/family-guy-used-nes-game-footage-from-youtube-then/1100-6440033/
>>
it's like I'm literally browsing readit
>>
Fuck I hope Based Rolfe gets to be on freaking Family GUy! I hope he zaps meg with a Proton Pack! Then Mike could pop up andgo "Oh shit!"
>>
>>69848247

I dont have autism, explain why this is important to you.
>>
>>69848261
nobody asked
>>
>>69848247
What the fuck? Double Dribble doesn't have music playing the the main part of the game.
>>
>Family Guy uses non original content footage (presumably with permission as that's not fair use)
>Fox legal department uploads audio and video track to google servers to automatically filter out and submit copyright claims
>This is somehow a problem.

I'm not reading the article but I presume that's what happened? A quirk in automation. Like Fox aren't earnestly deliberately launching a claim of ownership. The videos going to be or already has been reinstated, yeah?
>>
>>69849561
The only thing you have is a bullet in your brain nigger.
>>
>>69848247
>DUDE OBSCURE 80'S REFERENCES THAT NO ONE UNDERSTANDS LMAO
>>
>>69848247

Where on the autism spectrum do I need to be in order to care about this?
>>
>>69850946
I'll fucking curb stomp you if you post that gay ass meme again you nigger loving kike sucking Dr.Pepper drinking homo endorsing newfag.
>>
File: pepper2.jpg (36 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
pepper2.jpg
36 KB, 530x298
>>69851058
Hey fuck you buddy Dr pepper is goat
>>
>>69849719
great reply
>>
>>69850674
I dont mind the 80s references but maybe they should hire someone that was a kid during the 90s.
>>
It was a pretty low segment, even for Family Guy. Merely to just pad out the episode.
>>
YouTube is completely broken when it comes to copyright and fair use.
>>
I guess animating NES games is too much work for Americans.
>>
>be Seth McFarlane
>can't think of 3 minutes of filler
>put in 3 minutes of game footage you ripped from youtube
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.