[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you go from this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 281x474) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 281x474
How do you go from this
>>
I'm waiting with bated breath.
>>
File: image.png (902 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
902 KB, 640x1136
To this
>>
>actually having faith D&D will keep the ASOIAF aesthetics in the show

Honestly, I'm just happy we even get Max von Sydow at this point.
>>
>>69845708
Max Von Sydow is great, if not a tad bit visually disappointing.
>>
Sydow in the tree is fucking hilarious. It looks like he is just standing on a stool and they put a bush and some vines in front of him
>>
>>69845615

a thousand eyes and two

just like in the books

>>69845737

the fact he's not woven into the tree at all, but is just sitting in a chair behind some vines is so lazy

like, drape some plants over his shoulders. he's old but could probably stand to have some ivy across his chest
>>
>>69845976
>just sitting in a chair behind some vines is so lazy
It really is. GoT has gotten too scared to push visual boundaries after season 2. They have the formula, they know it works, now they can't break the mold.

Which sucks, because GoT has one of the best costume departments in television history, they're really letting their talent for costume and prosthetic design go to waste.
>>
i'm glad i'm not the only one who was bothered by this.
>>
>>69846118

i know they have a budget, and the salaries of the mainstays must have gone up significantly (i'm no agent or insider, but they have to be 3-5x if not higher than s1), but come on, I could make the guy look more embedded in a tree with <$1000 after a trip to home depot
>>
File: Childrenoftheforest.jpg (247 KB, 1570x884) Image search: [Google]
Childrenoftheforest.jpg
247 KB, 1570x884
>>69846406
To their credit, they put a lot of fine work into the new Children of the Forest look. I'm glad Leaf isn't a little homeless girl anymore.
>>
>>69847594
is this some scene from the series? wasnt the hobo girl the only one of their race?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.