[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Jerry a Lonely Cuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11
File: file.png (129 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
file.png
129 KB, 300x300
>constant pushover
>even put up with Newman taking a dump at his place
>can never hold down a girlfriend
>talks himself out of relationships

Discuss

http://shiggystream.com/
>>
File: devils.gif (514 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
devils.gif
514 KB, 320x240
>tfw no elaine gf
>>
Jerry was postmodern man epitomized. Women are the problem, and it's better to just check out than deal with their retarded shit.
>>
Pederast. Get them young and mold them as you need them.
>>
>>69845532

Was Jerry the father of redpill in the 90s
>>
File: Kramer meets r9k.webm (3 MB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
Kramer meets r9k.webm
3 MB, 704x528
>>69845862
No. Kramer was.
>>
>>69845862
>Episode about women getting dumber the longer they go without getting boned
>tumblr exists

redpill and visionary
>>
DID YOU KNOW?

Jerry Seinfeld is a Syrian Jew? :^)
>>
>>69845532
>>69845862
No, this was George, you knuckleheads.
>>
>>69846487
counterpoint: he got engaged
counter-counterpoint: he killed his fiancee
>>
>>69846887
He also constantly wanted to escape her, but yeah, he killed her.
>>
Seinfeld is the goat show because there are never any gay emotional moments like in friends, the characters never learn their lessons, they just stay shitty
>>
>>69845421

>new piece of ass every week
>always 8/10 at the very least
>never had a real job in his entire life and is still loaded enough to afford a sizeable apartment in Manhattan and eat out literally everyday
>doesn't take life too seriously
>always breaks even so never has to worry
>got a show on NBC

Jerry had an ideal life, wtf are you talking about?
>>
>>69845421

>Steinfeld
>Stein

Fookin dropped
>>
>>69847001
Always Sunny does this just as well, I'd argue. Simpsons did too, until around season 8.
>>
>>69847125
And Curb Your Enthusiasm
>>
>>69846487
Costanza was just less sincere.
>>
It still blows my mind that Jerry Seinfeld is by far the wealthiest actor to ever live, despite doing this show for 8 seasons and pretty much nothing else.
>>
>>69845421

was he ever cucked to begin with?

He was living the life, as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>69847375
His comedy tours also sell out.
He did other shows
>>
>>69847342
Elaborate.
>>
>>69847375
>It still blows my mind that Jerry Seinfeld is by far the wealthiest actor to ever live,
And he can't act.
>>
>>69847375
He had some webshow that was relatively popular. He also makes tons of late night appearances.
>>
>>69847420
What do you mean? Sienfield was more sincere than Costanza. Post sincerity might have been a trait associated with depersonalized 90s life in new York, but today were into new sincerity.
>>
>>69847383

I'm with you. He was living the life of a bachelor and purposely invented reasons he didn't want to settle down.

>Awesome Upper East side apartment in Manhattan
>successful comedian in the show
>lots of friends who are bros and real characters
>a hot female friend
>drives a Saab convertible
>Buys his father a Cadillac
>Buys his parents a nice place in Florida
>Fastest Kid in Middle School (certified)
>Fastet Kid in Middle Age (certified)
>Dated Kathy Griffin

well everyone makes at least one mistake
>>
>>69847425
wait holy shit he was acting?
i thought it was a documentary.
>>
>>69847375
9 seasons my man.
>>
>>69847463
So George was more ironic? I don't see how that takes away from his genuine distaste for women.
>>
>>69847420

Costanza's constant paranoia is basically the result of his almost lack of sincerity.
>>
>>69845532
Why wouldn't the post-modern man embrace the absurdity and perform for a main woman then cheat on the side like most men throughout history did to keep their women in check?... Because "muh authenticity!" living up to the one true love meme, good goy, don't use the power of being an imposter!

This show relies on the contrast of george to make jerry look good. And in doing so exposes the desire that it just wants to continues the absurdity. If you want to prosper, live by the "two or none" rule when it comes to dating women.
>>
>>69847375
delicious syndication
>>
>>69847559
There's an entire episode about how is paranoia is unfounded, and whenever he tries to point it out to this woman, he just looks worse. He's just as 'paranoid' as Jerry.
>>
>>69847563
Take it to /pol/ or /r9k/ buddy. This is getting heavy.
>>
>>69847563
A true gentleman cherishes a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>69847627
>DON'T YOU SEE HE WAS DOING IT TO FOOL LLOYD BRAUN!
>>
>>69847705
publicly.
>>
File: car-exhaust-.jpg (2 MB, 3067x2050) Image search: [Google]
car-exhaust-.jpg
2 MB, 3067x2050
>>69847469

Bullshit
>>
>>69847790

>Bullshit

It is up to the Race official Mr. Bevilaqua do determine whether all rules were followed and nobody faulted, which of course they did not.

If Mr. Bevilaqua didn't rule a fault then it is all just whining by Don McManus fanboys butthurt that their boy got beat bad, TWICE.
>>
>>69847001
I like both those shows for different reasons.

desu I don't mind the gay little emotional moments from Friends, but it's mainly because my own life is so bereft of them due to having no friends.
>>
>>69847469
lived in the upper west side
still pretty ballin
>>
>>69848134
>but it's mainly because my own life is so bereft of them due to having no friends.
I guess that's cool, but you have to admit, the funniest characters are Chandler and Joey, who more or less fuck bitches get money.
>>
>>69848295
>but you have to admit, the funniest characters are Chandler and Joey, who more or less fuck bitches get money.

Disagree. Chandler is funny in the first 4 seasons but that is because he is the insecure guy who can't get women and uses humor as a defense mechanism. He becomes neutered when he gets with Monica and increasingly less funny and for some reason more of a gay stereotype despite being straight.

Ross is really underrated in terms of how much he adds in terms of humor. A lot is generated by him constantly embarrassing himself.
>>
>>69847001
This was actually intentional. The writers had a "no hugging, no learning", rule where the audience is never made to feel sorry for any of the characters. Even when someone dies in the show no characters elicits any genuine emotions.
>>
>>69848755
Ross is the punching bag. The humor comes at his expense. Not because he, himself, his funny.

I actually viscerally hate David Schwimmer, and I don't doubt that that is part of the reason he got that part.
>>
Seinfeld bagged and tagged more women than most cucks can even dream of
>>
>>69847125
The only character in the Simpsons you're never really made to feel sorry for is Homer. There were shitloads of emotional episodes centered around Bart, Lisa and Marge before season 8.
>>
>>69849102
Most of the episodes end with a 'oh well, no one's right, it's stupid to care' attitude. I'll say that the Bonestorm episode got heavyhanded with its emotions, but that was when they were already on the downslide.
>>
>>69849014

Shut the fuck up, Schwimmer is one of the best comedic actors alive
>>
>>69846487
george almost got married several times, i remember he changed religion once for some girl
>>
>>69849327
no u stfu

I disagree, I have never found him funny. Sorry.
>>
>>69849371
He does that because he wants to get laid. If you've actually watched the show, you'll see that he quickly gets tired of any and every single girl that he's involved with. Like Jerry, he simply can't stand women in general.
>>
>>69847001
>>69848974
Seinfeld is one of the darkest sitcoms ever aired and there will never be another show like it
Literally 15 seconds after Susan is pronounced dead, they make a joke about it
It's amazing
It's a classic that never gets old. I rewatch every season every year/2 years and I still laugh all the time
>>
>>69849510
It's worth mentioning that George also only has eyes for Jerry. It's pretty clear from when he dates the female Jerry.
>>
>>69849672
Always Sunny is just as dark. I can't recall any deaths though. They're pretty much yin and yang of the two ages.
>>
>>69845421
"Lonely?" as what !? His role is the hipster as stand up who can afford to live all by himself in the city of NY & the neighbors are bunch of wackos in the show, supposedly takes place 90s & early 2ks .... What does it tell you, retard !?
>>
>>69850541
>!?
>....
>retard[space]!?

Go to bed Jimmy, you can ride your bike on Sunday afternoon.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 298x224
90s: Seinfeld
00s: It's Always Sunny
10s: Workaholics
>>
>>69850665
>10s: Workaholics
How far we've fallen.
>>
>>69845421
I was always weirded out by how he basically let Kramer try to steal his girlfriends. I mean it was really common for Kramer to immediately date his (and George's) exs, but often he'd make it explicitly clear he was trying to steal someone they were currently dating, and Jerry did nothing.
>>
>>69849291
>>69849102
What about the episode where homer works two jobs just so lisa can have a pony? Season 2 I think
>>
>>69845910
this, just remember this scene forever, never forget it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suAhGfVr_4U
>>
>>69850722
It's just a running theme with Kramer and Jerry's character
Kramer takes whatever Jerry has
Jerry doesn't care

Jerry really doesn't care about anything at all. Cereal, Superman, and maybe his parents but that's it
>>
>>69850826
Homer has to take a second job at the convenience store to make it work. He's miserable, and Lisa eventually lets the horse go because she feels terrible for her dad.
>>
>>69850844
>that episode where he gets excited he might have knocked up Elaine friends
Dude gave zero fucks about consequences.
>>
>>69850844
Seinfeld should be studied historically and looked upon frequently when people ask why the 20-30 year old generation is the way it is

Fucking all visionaries
>>
>>69850924
Exactly, it made you genuinely feel for homer and realize he is ultimately a loving father, even if a moron.

My point was there are episodes that having moving moments with homer, also the "do it for her" one.

>>69850908
That "everything always evens out" episode really nailed his thinking. He just likes to coast through life, ironically, just like Kramer. George is the only one who really tries to better himself and grow, he just fails everytime.
>>
>>69851053
You're misinterpreting it. Lisa had to give away her favorite thing because she realized her father was miserable. Nobody one.

Do it for her? Please. That's Mr. Burns assuring that Homer has to work at the plant forever for the sake of Maggie.

Did you actually watch this show as an adult?
>>
>>69850665
Workaholics is fucking terrible.
>>
>>69852089
what a loser.
>>
Season 9 is the best season and is only dragged down by the Finale, which I personally didn't think was that bad
Serenity Now
The Bookstore
The Maid
The Frogger
The Betrayal
The Dealership
All fucking fantastic episodes

The only BAD season Seinfeld ever had was 1 and that's only because it has the least amount of episodes
God I would kill for another season
>>
>>69852332
watch Crub Your Enthusiasm
>>
Sunday Seinfeld
>>
File: hih.jpg (311 KB, 960x668) Image search: [Google]
hih.jpg
311 KB, 960x668
>>69852332
You forgot The Merv Griffin Show
>Where are the cameras?
>>
oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwd
>>
File: horny drunk lainey.webm (2 MB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
horny drunk lainey.webm
2 MB, 704x528
>>69853600
i got u pham
>>
>>69845421
That's just jewish self-depreciating comedy anon.
The world is cruel and all they do about it is ask "what's the mashugana with this?" and kvetch a lot.
>>
>>69852407
Not him but I don't think it's as good. Larry David doesn't have the charm Jerry and Jason have, so in the end all his rich jew whining just want to punch him in the face.
>>
>>69845421
It's basically a show about proto NEET thb
>>
>>69850665

I can count the number of decent Workaholics episodes on 1 hand.
>>
File: j-peterman-2.jpg (321 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
j-peterman-2.jpg
321 KB, 960x720
who's the best recurring character in the show?
>>
>>69856100

Steinbrenner because of being a foil to George
>>
>>69845421
the only thing i didnt like about jerry was that he had no character or show when doing stand up. his jokes were funny but it was presented to boring like.
>>
>>69847627
Which episode?
>>
Masturbation episode is now on shiggystream

Get in and jerk out
>>
>>69856033
You don't have any fingers?
>>
File: Sue-Ann-seinfeld[1].jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Sue-Ann-seinfeld[1].jpg
139 KB, 640x480
>hardly successful comedian
>lifes in shitty apartment
>ugly stereotypical kike face
>somehow dates 10/10 women that are all lawyers or businesswomen
>all the women he dated were either his height or taller

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>69847469
>Dated Kathy Griffin

Jerry never dates her, though...
>>
>>69847375
Mental note: Get syndication royalties if I ever create the most popular tv show in America

>Step 1: Become funny
>Step 2: Become jewish
>Step 3: Become tv show
>Step 4: Get producer credit and royalties
>Step 5: Retire?
>>
>>69847627
>>69847728

That's my favourite episode of all time.

>HE DOESN'T WEAR GLASSES...
>THE LADY ON THE HORSE STOLE $20 FROM ME

The writer of that should really be given a national holiday in his honour.
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.