[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Saturday night to catch a preador thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: chris han.jpg (28 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
chris han.jpg
28 KB, 450x300
Saturday night to catch a preador thread
>>
>>69844700
better have a sit, OP
>>
>>69844700
a/s/l?
>>
Why was it important to put the beer in the fridge?
>>
When are we gonna get Hansen: Unleashed where he ditches those perverted justice faggots and goes vigilante justice on the pedos himself?
>>
>>69844780
27/M/California
>>
Pretty excited to see old Hansen hunting down the pedos
>>
>>69844845
14/f/fla
>>
File: punisher.jpg (33 KB, 293x500) Image search: [Google]
punisher.jpg
33 KB, 293x500
>>69844816
youve peaked my interest
>>
>>69844700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-CJ8i9UzTY
>>
>>69844805
I WAS GOIN' TO ATLANTIC CITY
>>
File: hanas.png (22 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
hanas.png
22 KB, 125x70
>>69844985
you watch it & i will hunt your mom tomorrow
>>
File: charmander.gif (226 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
charmander.gif
226 KB, 450x338
>its an I just came over here to tell you I wasn't coming over episode
>>
>>69845314
The best fucking excuse
>>
>2016
>Still meeting underage girls in chatrooms.

Is this show fake?
>>
>>69845754
its not on in 2016. It ended years ago but theyre making a new show soon called Hansen vs Predator
>>
>>69844877
hey bby wan sum fuk ;)
>>
>>69845754
It's still airing?
>>
>>69845914
And apparently they used 4chan and Reddit.
>>
>>69846111
No but Hansen has a reboot of it under a different name coming out. It had a Kickstarter and they already did an investigation, but are looking for a way to distribute it.
>>
>>69844780
14/g/cali
>>
ya want me to teach you sex?
>>
>>69845914
>>69846160
How will this even work? No one uses chatrooms anymore, and all the fucks wisened up. Are they just going to attack off-color remarks on social media?
>>
>>69846274
They can't, the internet doesn't work like how it used to.
If anything it'll probably a documentary of them patting themselves on the back for 8 c,han's pedo board shut down.
>>
>>69846274
old weirdos still use chatrooms
>>
Ya know what?
I don't even want this cookie anymore >:^(
>>
>>69846360
>What?
>No way
>>
>it's a cleanest, best pleasure episode
>>
Two words: Role Playing Chat room
>>
TCAP thread obligatory post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8CF4LDRdVc
>>
>>69844700
A guy who taught at my alma mater just got Hanson'd fucking hard this week. This is weird that this thread pops up today after I read the police report.
>>
>>69846274
There still exist people that use chat rooms, needless to say they are easy to b8 into this kinda shit
>>
>snakesonagirl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4u6rVZxAbw
>>
>>69846683
whats the full story
>>
>>69846734
Huh. More power to 'em.
>>
File: 1457691436427.jpg (126 KB, 1092x1037) Image search: [Google]
1457691436427.jpg
126 KB, 1092x1037
tfw "I made lemonade"
tfw "I made brownies"
tfw "I made cookies"
tfw "I made sweet tea"
tfw "I just need to throw these in the dryer"
tfw "I just need to do my laundry"
tfw "I just need to take a shower"
>>
>>69846767
Professor taught for years at a mid-size state university. Had downloaded crazy amounts of cheese pizza from German sites.

Had hard drives full. Got reported when he was giving a presentation an kids in his class saw a fucking thumbnail. An investigation happened and they found LOADS of CP and pictures he took at parks, etc., as well as a grooming method he developed himself for kids age 11 and up, purely "for fantasy."

I grew up with the guys kids. He was on the city council, wrote for the city paper. Really crazy stuff.
>>
This one is just a whole different level of horrifying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRTdG1sprio
>>
>>69846909
Shit, man.

Well, I guess we've found our new show. People in high positions getting their HDD contents slip out.
>>
>>69846985
Believe it or not, it's the second time it's happened at my university in three years.

I don't know where these people come from, or why they don't do fucking background checks.
>>
File: oh yeah.png (895 KB, 835x614) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.png
895 KB, 835x614
Holy shit, the midget at 3:00
>well I'll watch you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k
>>
>>69847043

You can't background check for someone that hasn't committed a crime. Also, medical records are sealed, so even if you admitted it to a psychiatrist, no one can ever find that out.

Source: I know a medicated schizophrenic currently serving in the army.
>>
>>69844985
WHY
WHY WOULD ANY MOTHER ALLOW THIS??
>>
>>69845754
do you think it'll be harder for them to make fake little kid profiles on something like fb?
>>
>>69846909

And he also never did anything, so thanks for fucking his life over for literally nothing, faggots
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 630x420
>>69846939
>>
>>69847091
Thanks. My university isn't made up of bad investigators, just people who can't read others well.

If only the candidates for the job came in with six packs of wine coolers. They'd be easier to weed out.
>>
>>69847124
stage mothers are insane
>>
>>69847091
>Source: I know a medicated schizophrenic currently serving in the army.
I really, really want to doubt that. I was under the impression that mental illness was disqualifier #1 for the military. Unless you're not from the US?
>>
>>69846345
Wait, what? Perverted Justice targeted 8ch4n?
>>
>>69847197

Did you read my post? Basically no one has access to your medical records. Yes, it is disqualifying, but you can lie.
>>
>>69847236
Idk, I thought that a governmental organization would have more immediate access to your history.
>>
>>69847292

You thought wrong senpai. There's no magical medical database for every US citizen. You'd think there would be because of how we've been indoctrinated to accept that kind of stuff.
>>
>>69846360
>I just wanna get to the beach...
>>
File: big ben.jpg (57 KB, 300x317) Image search: [Google]
big ben.jpg
57 KB, 300x317
>>69846939
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
What is the name of this hairstyle?
>>
>>69847833
proto-JUST
>>
>>69847833
Peguido.
>>
File: 1461977821934.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461977821934.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
Does no one else watch this fag?

https://youtu.be/8zNrZRPt8aA
>>
>>69847954
I wish I could hug that dog
>>
I MUST GO SHOPPING
>>
>>69844805
>No Rubber
>>
>>69847954
Why is he wearing that beanie so weird?
>>
>>69847954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lix5TuZNJE8

this one is straight kino, better than anything Hansen did
>>
I was going to let this slide, but I simply can't ignore it. You are stupid. You are stupid, and you exhibit a viewpoint that is so fundamentally incorrect and so fundamentally dangerous to a just society that every single lawyer, every single judge and every single jurisprudence expert and legal theorist on the planet would condemn you for even thinking such a thing.

Humans have human rights, regardless of the crimes they commit. One of those rights is the right to a free and fair trial. If you disagree with this, you are stupid. You are inhumane.

Furthermore, justice must be delivered in an even handed manner. Justice is supposed to be blind. Think about all the thousands of other paedophiles in existence. There are police officers out there who catch hundreds of them in a year. This is not an isolated case; this is not a matter of Chris Hansen's "bait houses" being the only target of paedophiles out there. What happens to the other paedophiles? They do not get sentenced in the court of public opinion. They do not have their lives destroyed on camera. These people, although they are committing the exact same crime, are being punished differently simply on the basis of which house they randomly ended up going to. This is fundamentally unjust. If you disagree with this, you are stupid. If you disagree with this, you are inhumane.
>>
>>69850810

Next up, human beings have a right to presumption of innocence. Until the facts of a case can be fully and completely analysed by a jury of their peers in context, judgement cannot be passed by anyone, especially by you, who is not a judge. To assume that because somebody has appeared on a programme that they are guilty and deserve to have their lives destroyed works externally to the socially mandated justice system and therefore degrades the human right to presumption of innocence. If you disagree with this, you are stupid and inhumane.

My arguments are completely and totally correct, and remain so with or without any insults to you. I'm insulting you as I argue because you deserve to be insulted and because my arguments do not have their validity tied to the words I choose to use when describing you.

Recording what happened and publishing it online and over the air is taking someone's picture and posting it with their name for the world to see. You are intentionally interfering with the normal context of law enforcement and shoehorning in an audience of millions into a critical stage of the evidence gathering process. You selectively view an incriminating moment external of context and pass judgement before a judgement can even legally be reached. The social penalties derived from such treatment far outweigh the proper legal penalties for sexually deviant behaviour and as such the defendants have a human right to have their identity obscured.
>>
>>69850830

Justice systems work by prescribing remedies for breaches of the law in order to make victims whole again- whether that involves reparations being paid, rehabilitative methods being undertaken, or punitive decisions. Once you put these people on camera, once you decide to show their faces, you lose any and all hope of successful reintegration of offenders. You destroy their lives. You drastically increase incidence of depression and suicidality; all before they have even had a trial.

The fact that you defend these practices makes you stupid. The fact that you defend these practices makes you fundamentally inhumane. If people like you are not told exactly and precisely all the ways in which you are stupid and inhumane, society loses. Mob justice and irrational, emotive thinking and inequal, unjust punishments for the accused are a fast track to chaos and degradation of human rights.

If this has not changed your viewpoint, you are an enemy of human rights.
>>
File: dafuq 27.jpg (18 KB, 440x288) Image search: [Google]
dafuq 27.jpg
18 KB, 440x288
>>69844956
>peaked
>>
>instasync is down
why live
>>
>I was just coming over to check out the house because I heard it was for sale

>You wanna try again?

The best.
>>
>>69850866
calm down pedo
>>
>>69847124
They want to whore their daughters out for fame. Why else?
>>
>>69846939
>you know what you were doing here, don't you?
>nuh uh wus just gun take sumbuh to lunch
>my point is, because youre child is here i think it'd be best if you just went ahead and left
>yeh i regret... i nevuh gun do this again
>>
>>69845754
how do you meet them, anon?
>>
>>69846746
kek
>>
>>69851072
Offer them rides home from middle school? Its super easy
>>
>>69849240
this is so fucking awkward....
>>
>>69852049
I know, as soon as he got in the car and kept it going it got great. Hansen never took it far enough. This kid has gotten 7 prosecutions.
>>
>>69849240

its that self-hating closet pedo vigilante kid again.

didnt he get his account banned or something ?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.