[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OA ZYNbnbXQ This is just m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: holy_shit.png (865 KB, 850x429) Image search: [Google]
holy_shit.png
865 KB, 850x429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OAZYNbnbXQ

This is just miserable, wasn't there a time these used to be good?
>>
>>69844132
No
>>
Uninformed opinions: The Show
>>
>>69844132
It's a show where the points are given out arbitrarily based on whomever yells the loudest about superhero movies and/or star wars.

It's like playing a sport where the victor is determined by whoever the referee likes more.
>>
>>69844132
>>69844132
The drunk episode was great. When its just guys bullshitting about movies its just fun. When its an epic struggle to win it can be entertaining.

Everyone should skip to the Disney dark reboot one, that was one of the most horrible things ever seen on Movie Fights but for trainwrecks you can't beat it. The chick pitches Real Life Pocahantas as a real Disney movie they would actually do.

Its amazing how SJW women have no idea how they just ruin everything with their complete lack of tact or respect for boundaries.
>>
>>69844827
this
it used to be pretty fun at least. Now they dont even try to hide their pandering. In the recent episode some bitch literally pointed out how offended she was by the term "female wolverine" and nobody called her out on it. you could see how all the energy left the room
>>
File: superman is aggrevated.jpg (83 KB, 456x386) Image search: [Google]
superman is aggrevated.jpg
83 KB, 456x386
>Movie Fight episode with Nick Mundy

He is the worst from all of the people in Screen Junkies
>>
>>69845739
yes. since his sjw post against james rolfe he is confirmed garbage
>>
>>69844132
Can't she put her phone down for an hour? Fucking hell.
>>
>>69844132
It's still good. They need to keep it ought and get as many people from the industry on as possible.
Elijah wood was a good guest, Kevin Smith, Max Landis, etc
>>
When it's a bunch of guys being bros it's great.

Like when someone had to argue for a shitty movie
>>
>>69844132
I literally do not watch any episode that has women/max landis in it
>>
>>69845858
Normally, the guest eps are decent hinestly.

Last okay eps were drunken fight and the one with that flickpick guy and stuckmann.

>>69845739
This. The Rock thing got old.

Hal used to be the second worst for me because of how salty he gets but in more recent ones, he's okay to enjoyable.
>>
>>69845938
>he doesn't enjoy the one thing Max Landis is actually good at, pitching movies
>>
>>69845858
yes. would like to see avgn or someone from rlm
>>
>>69845781
in one of the previous movie fights he tried to bring up Gamergate and the other participants and the moderator was like "dude why did you bring that up?"
>>
>>69845950
>The Rock thing got old

I agree. Dwayne's fun, but the amount of worship he gets on this show is fucking unbearable. It's like these guys who apparently love movies can never think of another possible action star.
>>
>>69845739
Jesus, just reading through his tweets is painful. The sheer lack of self awareness of how unfunny he is, is staggering.
>>
>>69846018
>max "literally never wrote a good movie and keeps getting jobs because of nepotism" landis
>good
>>
>>69846110
I'm all for calling Max Landis an untalented, obnoxious fag. But I find it hard to believe he's getting jobs because of his child murdering father, who's last movie was Burke and Hare and last big budget movie was Blues Brothers 2000 There was a first one?!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.