[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Burn America to the ground and start over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: The_Queen_of_Versailles.jpg (25 KB, 220x312) Image search: [Google]
The_Queen_of_Versailles.jpg
25 KB, 220x312
Burn America to the ground and start over
>>
>America is filled with greedy shallow morons
>>
>>69842572
wats dis
>>
Well in 8 months when President Trump is sworn in office we'll be on our way to burning the country down and resetting.
>>
>>69842572
She was ditzy and loose with money but she was so adorable and kind hearted.
Fuck that ol geezer.
>>
>>69842652
documentary on one of America's richest families and their demise during 2008. Just awful, awful people.
>>
>>69842707
>implying poor people aren't scum
>>
>>69842701
Spotted the bernout
>>
File: 1461305480406.jpg (16 KB, 258x473) Image search: [Google]
1461305480406.jpg
16 KB, 258x473
>>69842819
> implying anything
>>
>>69842572

>movie starts with the man coming off as a sharp, cunning, and clever brilliant guy who married some hot but retarded vapid trophy wife

>torwards the end the man is just a petty little bitch wallowing in self pity as his trophy wife steps up and does her best to keep the family together

I think its because she used to be poor and knew how to deal with that, but the guy was giga rich all his life and couldnt handle being just regular rich
>>
honestly I felt bad for her. I never feel bad for rich mother fuckers that had it easy but she came froma poor background and if I remember correctly she had a computer degree. after becoming poor you get hit with your daughter suicide thats just god wanting to rape you in the asss.
>>
>>69842572
>>69842705
how did this dumb donkey complete an engineering degree
>>
The guy is 81 fucking years old and he’s building a 90,000 square-foot mansion on 10 acres, worth $100 million…
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.