[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Personal 10's and why The movie is super comfy and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: devilwearprada.jpg (745 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
devilwearprada.jpg
745 KB, 960x1440
ITT: Personal 10's and why

The movie is super comfy and quotable. Meryl Strep also has a god tier performance as Miranda.

>'This... stuff'? Oh. Okay. I see. You think this has nothing to do with you. You go to your closet and you select... I don't know... that lumpy blue sweater, for instance because you're trying to tell the world that you take yourself too seriously to care about what you put on your back. But what you don't know is that that sweater is not just blue, it's not turquoise. It's not lapis. It's actually cerulean. And you're also blithely unaware of the fact that in 2002, Oscar de la Renta did a collection of cerulean gowns. And then I think it was Yves Saint Laurent... wasn't it who showed cerulean military jackets? I think we need a jacket here. And then cerulean quickly showed up in the collections of eight different designers. And then it, uh, filtered down through the department stores and then trickled on down into some tragic Casual Corner where you, no doubt, fished it out of some clearance bin. However, that blue represents millions of dollars and countless jobs and it's sort of comical how you think that you've made a choice that exempts you from the fashion industry when, in fact, you're wearing the sweater that was selected for you by the people in this room from a pile of stuff.
>>
>>69842262
Wanna' netflix and chill, babe?
>>
File: comfypepe.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
comfypepe.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>69842297
I don't come out of my house sry
>>
>>69842335
That's the point, sweetheart.
>>
File: bluntprada.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bluntprada.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>69842262
>a single cube of cheese

MFW
>>
>>69842566
I like that part to anon.

>tfw had to extreme diet for cheerleading

I didn't choose to be on that team
>>
>>69842355
Nice dubs bb
>>
>>69842262
Of course it's comfy, it came out before 2007, end of the Comfy Era [1985-2008]
>>
>>69842765
What made the comfy era end? Was it the flood of normies on the internet?
>>
>>69842765
how did I fuck up such simple numbers
>>
>>69842679
I got out of wrestling for a similar reason. They wanted everybody to drop 15 percent of their weight to be 'more competitive' at a lower weight class.

Oh, high school.
>>
Jump, OP.

Don't look down. Don't think about it. Just hop forward off the ledge.
>>
>>69842792
The Comfy Era comes in cycles. Kids born in 2000-2005 are gonna have a Comfy Era of 21 Jump Street, one of the Twilight sequels, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, my guesses at least
>>
File: the-devil-wears-prada.jpg (61 KB, 630x418) Image search: [Google]
the-devil-wears-prada.jpg
61 KB, 630x418
I always forget Emily Blunt was in it.
>>
>>69842726
Thanks darling.

So tell me, how often do you come to this place?
>>
File: Romancing_the_stone.jpg (41 KB, 295x466) Image search: [Google]
Romancing_the_stone.jpg
41 KB, 295x466
>>69842262
Romancing the Stone is probably one of my favorite movies, it's actually pretty good on it's own but the circumstances I saw it in probably helped.
>going to meet gf's family for first time
>gf wants to have dinner and watch a movie with her parents
>igotthis.jpg
>get there and the dad asks me what we're watching
>gf said I was bringing the movie
>like an autistic faggot I say yeah I left it in the car
>parents just moved out of state and left some shit that I picked up
>one of the boxes has some DVDs, mostly look like my little brothers
>American Pie: The Naked Mile
>Evil Dead II
>Harold and Kumar
>Romancing the Stone
>Decide to take a chance on the unknown movie with Danny DeVito
>turns out to be pretty damn good, everyone loves it
>her dad suggests we have a weekly movie night since everyone had such a good time
>see girl and her family regularly
>got married after college
>great relationship with in-laws
Can you guys imagine how fucked my life would have been if I'd picked American Pie: The Naked Mile?
>>
>>69843241
Damn son, you did well.
>>
>>69843241
Damn anon
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.